Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Downfvll

yKw5K

http://imgur.com/a/yKw5K

what would you change? is this all good? is this enail good enough or should I get different? thanks

Likes2vape

yKw5K

http://imgur.com/a/yKw5K

what would you change? is this all good? is this enail good enough or should I get different? thanks
You still need the enail control box #9089 and I strongly suggest you get the flower pot base with the handle. Also you have a female base but that bubbler requires a male base or 18mm m2m adapter for the female base to work with it.

Likes2vape

This was extremely helpful. I have been thinking of holding off on the flowerpot because I figured it was a kit deal only or something like that. I can just buy the flower pot body and a 16mm coil and I am in the FP club!

@NewVape710 Is the new design of the body that fits the DNail SIC dish better ready yet? That's when I will send in my membership fees!
After putting the coil on the dnail dish fits snug no issues with it spinning. It only spins without a coil under it and literally if there was a 1/2 turn more of threads it would be snug no problem. I would just order it.

NhKE5fz.jpg

MileHighHuman

I would not worry about that swirly twirly stuff too much as the Flower Pot will produce enough vapor to literally gag you. Also, when air moves from a larger orifice to a smaller orifice and then back to a larger orifice a vortex motion often is the result. Still, the Flower Pot milks my glass in seconds so I would not notice anything swirly or twirly with the vapor because there is so damn much. After three huge one hit rips with the flower pot is enough vapor to cause me to feel a bit clammy with a cold sweat. The Flower Pot is the closest thing to an old school bong rip that I have had since I began vaping. The Flower Pot is in a class of it's own, no doubt about it.

:2c:
:lol:Who the heck has time for that swirly twirly stuff

---- @Downfvll looks good as long as you already have a controller !

I wasn't talking about visual viewing the vapor swirl.

Im talking about how it the vortex airflow will equal more even and full extraction. The vortex turns/spins the herbs around while being vaped so not only one side of the load gets charred/extracted.

Also the DNAIL carb cap uses a vortex airflow and I've found it performs much better vaporization compared to any other nail thats uses a straight holed carb cap

Not trying to argue in any way, but i really feel airflow is important in vaporization with flowers and oils. So i feel it could make this vaporizer that much better. Just a suggestion since they are re modeling to fit the DNAIL dishes properly.

Lastly, anyway it would be possible to manufacture this for use with a flat coil instead?

vaporist4LIFE

I was joking slightly in that statement , but I am talking about what you are talking about .
I've tried the errlectric herb nail and although I haven't tried the FP , yet ;) , from the testimonials and videos I've seen
It does look like the FP extracts the flower completely and yields larger clouds
No arguing here just discussion :)
---and you can use a flat coil

vaporist4LIFE,
Reactions: Zow237

Zow237

I was joking slightly in that statement , but I am talking about what you are talking about .
I've tried the errlectric herb nail and although I haven't tried the FP , yet ;) , from the testimonials and videos I've seen
It does look like the FP extracts the flower completely and yields larger clouds
No arguing here just discussion :)
---and you can use a flat coil

Wait we can use a flat coil??? Hmmmm

Zow237

I knew exactly what you were talking about. Charring? What charring? I don't even stir my loads and the ABV has always been beautiful.

Vortex airflow >>> not needed. It's just marketing bullshit.

Boom! Capitalism at its finest ;)

Zow237,
Reactions: steama

Zow237

lol! I am a lot like you. I wanted to make sure too, I don't blame you one bit.

You made a fantastic purchase and there is absolutely zero reason you should second guess your choice. As far as vapes go, dollar for dollar, how could a person ever get a better desktop vape?

The Flower Pot is pinnacle of value when it comes to vapes.:nod:

My only thing is, should I grab a second flower bowl that's just for flowers??? I'm trusting everyone on this thread as i haven't been stirred wrong on fc

Zow237,

Zow237

All you 'need' is one bowl but personally I like to have a couple.

My favorite bowl is the 18mm/14mm male without a handle. I use it with an eq screen for one hits. You can make a handle for it easy peasy. I also have the 18mm with a handle which is also a sweet bowl. Hell, everything NewVape makes is nice from what I have seen so far.

If you want a dedicated bowl for concentrates that is up to you my friend but it is not needed.

What temps do you use?

Zow237,

anasrzi

What's your thoughts on the whole SiC vs Quartz nails now you've had them both for a good while to test @Justpassedu, any preference? For the cost I'd just end up getting both :D

anasrzi,

Zow237

What's your thoughts on the whole SiC vs Quartz nails now you've had them both for a good while to test @Justpassedu, any preference? For the cost I'd just end up getting both :D

Yeah for ten bux I'm def going grab a quartz dish to compare to the sic I ordered :)

got everything ordered except the stands and the handle....time to get the oven mits out:lol:. damn it didn't realize I had already posted something. pls combine

Last edited by a moderator:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
is the controller that newvape sells "good enough" or am I better off looking for something better?

I don't own any pieces for an enail yet and am just wondering. this will probably be my next purchase and I wanna make sure I'm set once I'm ordered. suspect I'll be using it mostly for concentrates if it matters.

Justpassedu

I have not used it enough yet to really give a great review but so far I like both , taste is similar , can't tell much of a difference but I am giving the slight edge to the Sic as it has been easier to keep clean over the quartz for me.
is the controller that newvape sells "good enough" or am I better off looking for something better?

I don't own any pieces for an enail yet and am just wondering. this will probably be my next purchase and I wanna make sure I'm set once I'm ordered. suspect I'll be using it mostly for concentrates if it matters.
The Enail they sell is perfect and happens to be a good price also but most enails are all the same so you'd be fine using there's , a few hundred $ more and I'd say the biggest upgrade for me would be a Hex Nail Enail controller that has a led screen , wifi and many adjustments , those are $500+ , when it comes to the under $200 price range they are all basically the same thing , I'd stick with the newvape as they have good customer service and would back it for you plus the actual enail controller boxes are pretty tough to begin with .

lazylathe

Almost there...
Cool. My plan was to get this when I can and then upgrade the controller to a hexnail when possible so that's pretty much in line with what I wanted to hear.

thanks! now more pics /videos please :brow:

Just remember that NewVape used an older style connector, so if you use a different controller you will have to switch it to an XLR connector.
Very easy to do if you can solder.

Top Bottom