Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Ah, gotcha, that was my only complaint to NV when the new ledge came out. I think he's on to resolving that. A more rigid screen that wedges in and doesnt rest on a ledge so its open air flow all the way around the screen.
It's awesome how fast things are constantly evolving around here...

I have a pretty rigid screen in mine, so I can pretty much do that.. The way it is now, it's pretty much wide open air flow all the way around, the lip that locks the screen down is pretty tiny, and really doesn't effect things IMO.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
With full loads, I get a build up of oil out line around the screen where the channel is underneath. If the ledge were sloped or not existent, that wouldnt happen.

Looking forward to the next bowl revision and the twill Ti screens! Theres a party bowl been talked about too with multiple grooves for fixing the screen at different levels for different size bowls.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I might going to start on a downward trajectory wfrom th my temps and up it in the draw speed more as I'm doing it dry from now on, flavour was just to good to say no too. Love that vid @invertedisdead enjoyed seeing you blast out that cloud into empty space, looks like a ghost has appeared from no where haha.

Dunno where you are atm moment, but flavour in the 500's is amazing. I tried using the FP dry at higher temps but the lack of feedback from the water confused me completely :)

Now I've got this showercap 'whistle' to listen out for tho... Time for some dry runs :)

biohacker

Riddle me this..... the rest of what I had grinded of that Alaskan Thunderfuck was about .07g. I tried to shoot another video, same temp, but this time with the showercap.

Well i'm not going to bother posting it because I only received some extremely skim milk...can wouldn't milk, and that bowl lasted really long, it was always green..... I tried slowing my draw instead of fast and still received some vapour, but it's like everything had a choke on it? I don't recall this happening before.... I must be REALLY high. Yep, that's it.

anasrzi

Cruising around 640 - 650f at the moment @emmdeemo somive got lots of scope to go down much much more. I found when starting at 600f the vapour was thin, flavour intense. Pretty sure now that down to the draw speed being to slow (must hit it harder) and knock the water on the head too as it adds more restriction.

Maybe get a new piece of glass too, something more fitting for flavour and smaller perhaps, dh gate glass more than likely.

Any ideas?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Cruising around 640 - 650f at the moment @emmdeemo somive got lots of scope to go down much much more. I found when starting at 600f the vapour was thin, flavour intense. Pretty sure now that down to the draw speed being to slow (must hit it harder) and knock the water on the head too as it adds more restriction.

Maybe get a new piece of glass too, something more fitting for flavour and smaller perhaps, dh gate glass more than likely.

Any ideas?

No ideas for glass I'm afraid. My limited funds and lack of knowledge have kept me on a D020 since I bought it, plus I dont really have any complaints with it. Plenty of glass tempts me but I can rarely afford to take the risk on something that isnt a definite improvement.

@biohacker Love the vids, love the glass :)

EDIT: I just tried no water again... I cant do it! :) Just confuses everything for me! I think its a sensory input thing, leaves me all lost not hearing the water and having the same feel. Strange. Discombobulating!

biohacker

@biohacker Love the vids, love the glass :)

Thanks bro, that's my only piece! And the dewaar has a crack but it doesn't affect function. After I move into the new house in a couple of months i'll have my own vape lounge and am going to be picking up a lot of new glass toys for the FP!

.2g Nirvana Greenhouse, quite dry/brittle....kannastor coarse plate, 660f. one big hit!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Thanks bro, that's my only piece! And the dewaar has a crack but it doesn't affect function. After I move into the new house in a couple of months i'll have my own vape lounge and am going to be picking up a lot of new glass toys for the FP!

.2g Nirvana Greenhouse, quite dry/brittle....kannastor coarse plate, 660f. one big hit!

Smell-o-vision needs to be a thing already :)

Please provide scratch and sniff cards with your next set of videos :)

TerpTV.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
CATCHY NAME NEEDED??

We will offer a generous upgrade for existing showercap & lollicap customers for the cap only. The dabber remains the same scoop. It's heading to the newVape R&D test bunker and should be available by wednesday.
It's very light and will balance with dabber in horizontal position.

combo_cap-2.jpg

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
CATCHY NAME NEEDED??

We will offer a generous upgrade for existing showercap & lollicap customers for the cap only. The dabber remains the same scoop. It's heading to the newVape R&D test bunker and should be available by wednesday.
It's very light and will balance with dabber in horizontal position.

combo_cap-2.jpg

Lovely! First thing it reminds me of is a particular set of UFO/flying saucer photos some guy took in the '50s, cant remember his damn name tho!

Top Bottom