1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. WAM90

WAM90 Active Member

DAMN! @Justpassedu I hope you're not lactose intolerant bro... That was straight milk.

*not

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 8:19 PM
  2. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

Edwyn from @NewVape710 nickname is “the milkman” just sayin!!! :rofl::lmao:

steama, Justpassedu, muunch and 3 others like this.
  3. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

@biohacker

I cannot remember the formula i came up with... Did i not text/e mail/PM it to you?
    In the end it really does not matter! Find a temp you cannot leave for clouds/flavor/effects and stay there...

I find i only change temps when i notice the moisture of the bud is drier, go down 10 to 15, or moister and go up about 5 to 10, it dries out quickly.

I range from 650 to 710 but am mostly around 675/685.

@muunch
    A few bucks from my FP showerhead savings just landed me some excellent new bud!
    Sipping on some serious Blue Tuna milk with the OGFP tonite!
    As soon as there is a SOLD sign in front of my house, i will place my order!
    Scout's honor!

JCat, steama, Justpassedu and 5 others like this.
  4. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

I did maybe 1/3 a bowl of flower and 1/2 the size dab I would do normally. 640F, unit had been running for a few hours.

Well the effects are great, the flavor was interesting. Not sure how to describe it. It was kinda overload in the beginning with the concentrate up front with the terps from the flower starting to boil off. About midway through the hit I was noticing that the vapor wasn't trailing off like a normal dab would so I stopped myself from going too far. No choking or coughing. Took 3 hits to finish it all.

Since I started this post I am exceedingly getting more medicated. Dose was about 15 mins ago.

JCat, steama, Danksta and 8 others like this.
  5. brucee10

brucee10 Well-Known Member

The shower cap would weigh about 4 oz and cost around $5100 in materials. Ouch

JCat, steama, Hogni and 2 others like this.
  6. Vapor Loop

Vapor Loop Well-Known Member

I will certainly be ordering one of these in the future. I just want to make sure I know what I need, If I already have my E-nail with 20mm coil I just need the showerhead 20mm combo, Flowerpot body with handle and the showercap carb cap? I hope that's it because that's almost $200. I will gladly pay that for it the thing seems to perform amazing on vid.

JCat, steama, invertedisdead and 4 others like this.
  7. biohacker

biohacker Fucking Combustion Since 2006

Damn impossible to keep up with this thread it moves so quick!

Just wanted to add that a finer grind changed the game with respect to clouds! Still prefer the coarse grind for flavour country and smoother hits, but fine brings the milk on! Dropped my temps significantly because of it.

Now I finally understand why some of the vids have shown so much dense milk...fine grind, and apparently some are filling the bowl up to the brim? :brow: Biggest load i've tried was .25g and that was pretty much a full bowl.

Do you guys tamp? I guess some do some don't and some do sort of. More testing! Fortunately I have a big jar of high cbd/lower thc buds mixed with some lesser outdoor from our great Tweed "licensed producer", absolute crap... but great for testing because although the effects lack, the taste and clouds are definitely there. And the cbd probably does me well!

I think last Black Friday sale was 15% off? And 4/20 was 20% IIRC?

Yeah bro I think you sent it in a text but lost the chain at some point. No worries, I never implemented the formula since I did have the FP at the time but was curious. Where did you find that formula?

And you gotta see some of the meds that landed this week! Gastown and Yaletown Flower Co outta VanCity! We need to do like a flower tasting session, kinda like a wine tasting thing, but for much better things! FP front and centre! Bring your OGFP 16mm over and let's side to side compare!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 6:53 AM
    JCat, steama, Shooby and 6 others like this.
  8. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

For the absolute best pick showerhead combo, whatever body fits your glass and a showercap. I would skip the handle and get a base if you are on budget.

JCat, steama, lazylathe and 3 others like this.
  9. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

If I can find my 16mm coil I got you buddy. Just a heads up though , the 16mm has some differences though and the outcome most likely won’t be the same as the 20mm utilizes the coil cover a bit better and has a tighter fitment against the coil , more air flow and a larger surface area creating more heat. If you are looking to know what’s the better setup , it’s the showerhead all the way . Not to say the 16mm is bad.

JCat, steama, lazylathe and 4 others like this.
  10. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

For the first night in a looooong ass time I was hitting flower more than dabs. I think I took 2 dabs total last night. The Flowerpot is just so much fun to use and works very efficiently. I love how it can tear through a full bowl in just a few hits. I quickly went through a gram or more in the process but had lots of fun. :science:

550-575 is where the flavor sits for me. 600 will give you slightly better effects with little to no popcorn taste if you draw right. I'm going to test 605 tonight and see if that's a happy medium for flavor and effects.

Everyone needs FP+SH. It will be the last desktop vape you buy. It's one of the best investments you could make for your health. It's made of metal. Good luck breaking it. :lol:

steama, lazylathe, Alexis and 9 others like this.
  11. NewVape710

NewVape710 Seeking Higher Ground Manufacturer

This showerhead has my rosin consumption WAY down.
    Not good from a rosin press salesman's perspective.

GreenHopper, JCat, steama and 11 others like this.
  12. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

@NewVape710 Perhaps an angled air hole would make more sense for the new carb cap than a straight vertical one?

steama, Baron23, Alexis and 2 others like this.
  13. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

What about flower use @NewVape710?

I find it easy to reach for flowers over concentrates with the SH too, but also makes it easy to vape a gram of some good bud in one day! Not that it's a ton, but not microdose-territory by a long shot

I guess it's all personal circumstances/preference but I'm still curious

14. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

Yea I can see myself using 1-2grams a day with this setup for sure. On weekends maybe more. You can microdose with this device, but it's so much of a joy to use, one hit isn't enough for me. Took about 3 bowls before I decided to step away.

JCat, steama, lazylathe and 6 others like this.
  15. biohacker

Hey @NewVape710 Any chance for a coil handle like the bowl silicone handle? The wife is asking lol

She can't stop raving about the SH! Thinking she needs her OWN setup!

16. NewVape710

NewVape710 Seeking Higher Ground Manufacturer

Is she suggesting removing the hempwick wrap on the enail handle and substituting with silicone?
    The clam shell design dose has some design challenges. Please thank her for the idea.

Our honeysuckle uses heat shrink tubing to hold the hempwick.
    Perhaps just the heat shrink by it's self could replace the hempwick.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 9:34 AM
    steama, anasrzi, lazylathe and 5 others like this.
  17. Justpassedu

Uh oh i think you may need a switch to flowers for a bit.

JCat, steama, lazylathe and 2 others like this.
  18. Likes2vape

Oh oh Yyou must be hitting the FP early this morning :rockon::lol:.
    I’m pretty sure he means his flower consumption is way up and his rosin consumption is way down.

JCat, steama, lazylathe and 7 others like this.
  19. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Glad I'm not the only one running through material! I switched over from 99% concentrates to about 99% flower once the FP arrived, no idea what I've gone through in the last week but I imagine it's at least a quarter ounce or more! Not bad really, I was using 7-9g of concentrates a month so I think I haven't overindulged though my head may say otherwise at times :lol:

JCat, steama, lazylathe and 5 others like this.
  20. biohacker

She's a chick, doesn't even ever lift the bowl, but just likes the feel of it better than the hempwick, so yes removing hempwick and sub with silicone. I personally love the hempwick on the enail handle, and am undecided on which bowl handle I like better. I love them both! The hempwick handle bowl is just so cool at 33g on the nose, whereas the silicone handle w/bowl is slightly lighter, so I need to Tare my scale. Vapeworldproblems.

Yep, that would do the trick I think. What is this honeysuckle business, i'll have to check it out. Looks dope.

Yesterday too! He completely misconstrued a post in another thread yesterday! :lol:

21. Justpassedu

lmao i couldn't do it , long day at work. I am feeling the effects still from last night lol , my bad.
    @biohacker definitely was hitting the fp yesterday when that happened in the wax pen thread, you guys are teaming up on me now , i'll try and read a bit more thoroughly for now on. A honey suckle i believe is sort of like a wax pen but you heat it with a flame and than hit your concentrate.

22. Likes2vape

My flower usage went way up once I got the ogfp and hasn’t switched back. I was using 3-4 grams of concentrates and about a 1/8-1/4 oz of flower a week. Now I’m using about a 1/2 oz a week in flower and 1-2 grams of concentrates on average. Taking massive flower rips that smacks you in the face like doing a dab is SO MUCH FUN!!!!

JCat, steama, lazylathe and 6 others like this.
  23. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

#FPworldproblems :brow:

24. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

Coming back to flower from concentrates, I think I was just getting used to not having any leftovers, so the AVB pile gives the illusion I'm going through more material than I actually am.

25. biohacker

That sounds sick, especially since i'm not sticking my precious rosin in a "vape pen". This sounds a little more connoisseur level?

:rofl:The FP seems to solve my problems and deliver happiness!

Damn I really don't want this honeymoon to end. And why should it? Some of you cult members fanboys enthusiasts have been over the moon for a very long time now.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors