• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks for this post man, it is posts like these and those by @ataxian that make me just wanna have some fun and really set myself free! Good timing bro and welcome back to the ever growing thread!:tup:
Can I use a VARIAC?

@Stu you have been around me?
Someone said the FLOWER POT was too hard to handle?

Could I use one?

I use a MOD with a GOON TANK right now with no problems?
28 -50 watts. (ROSIN after my 0 nic e-juice with KIEF)
STORM TROOPER COLORS

I buy glass however vaporizers are scary.

Help me make a wise decision?

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I find I have to go down to 640 or so for double deckers otherwise I end up getting the flower black and taste suffers

This is pretty much why I stay at 640ish.

It's a good enough temp to rip .1g herb bowls in one big hit, with maybe a tiny puff after a stir...I assume dishtemp is pretty low, but not sure.

I get good flavor off oil... more than .1g and you'll get pooling from what I've experienced though

And double deckers come out great at that temp. flowers not black and I can kill the dab and flower at pretty much the same time. so not inhaling popcorn and yuck just to get the last bit.

I'd say the flower taste is a bit heavier than the dab at times

for sure. don't know how else to put it but, to get insane flavor off oil and insane flower flavor in one hit... it's expecting too much, esp off the Ti

maybe if you live in legal-land and have lots of access, you can concoct some wonderfully, properly titrated double-decker FLAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR combos for us... but in my UNCIVILIZED opinon, i just do a dab if i wanna taste a dab... but I also don't bother slapping huge globs in there when I do DDs... I pack .1g of flower 80%+ of the time with my FP so even a .05g dab in a DD gets me very nicely baked.

anyway

i just put blinders on to the dnail and really only am keeping my wraparound so I can copy what @Buildozer did once my second controller arrives :ninja:

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@Stu you have been around me?
Someone said the FLOWER POT was too hard to handle?

Could I use one?
You can use mine whenever you like.;) However I do think that you'd have a hard time tbh using it. You shake more than I do and dealing with the cap, coil and bowl would probably be asking too much for someone with your condition. But like I said, you're welcome to try mine whenever you like. With someone helping you drive, I think you'd get a kick out of it. :nod: Then you could decide for yourself.

:peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You can use mine whenever you like.;) However I do think that you'd have a hard time tbh using it. You shake more than I do and dealing with the cap, coil and bowl would probably be asking too much for someone with your condition. But like I said, you're welcome to try mine whenever you like. With someone helping you drive, I think you'd get a kick out of it. :nod: Then you could decide for yourself.

@Stu I trust your judgement.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
So far my favorite is a full bowl in 4-5 good hits, just seems to drive it all home, perhaps it's the prolonged session. The double deckers are fun, the modulation is very powerful and interesting. The double double deckers are just on a new level !!

little maggie

Thank you. I've been strongly considering buying a flower pot even though it's more than I usually spend on a vape. I haven't seen a mention of this before. I never thought of asking whether it is difficult to use with shaking hands.

Alexis

@Stu I trust your judgement.
Ataxian I am sorry to hear that there may be a fundamental practical reason why the Flowerpot may not work for you. I have genuinely been hoping that you would own one eventually because as a vaporizing device I truly believe it would bring you a great level of happiness and satisfaction, and that is all I can wish for you or anybody else.

Still I understand the situation more now, however I really hope you do get to try @Stu 's model just to see if it would in fact be manageable. You never know it might be worth a shot if it is something that could be worked around?

@Stu , @Buildozer NOW I know the error of my ways. Last night I cooked rice and broccoli to go with sweet potato and peanut butter. It was a good plate of food and filled me right up.

However now I realise but I should have had TWO identical plates of food at exactly the SAME time! Thank you for showing me where I have been going wrong all of my life!:lol:

biohacker

I pack .1g of flower 80%+ of the time with my FP

You too?? I thought everyone did FULL bowls and low temps around here! :rofl:

i just put blinders on to the dnail and really only am keeping my wraparound so I can copy what @Buildozer did once my second controller arrives :ninja:

I do appreciate your comments dude. I did a very small dab (non DD) of rosin the other day and for the second time felt the taste was awesome on my Ti. But I have nothing else for comparison except a quartz enail and i'm not sure I could taste any difference TBH. So my desire for SiC and another coil has diminished.

The FP has been getting me next level medicated! Starting to second guess the fine grind as my lungs are starting to say FU for the first time in a very long time. Or I just need to test lower temps more! :science:

Best. Vape. Ever. :rockon:

Alexis

Best. Vape. Ever. :rockon:
Is this official? Do you definitely prefer this vaporizer to the Supreme now? That would be pretty epic. I'm still very puzzled as to why the fine grind causes issues for some people (or everybody, myself too?), I'm keeping open to everything you say on this matter I just wish I could understand exactly why.

Well as of right now I have my heart firmly set on making this happen for myself. @Hogni , my very good German friend, a man with a true heart, has so kindly offered to lend me his Flowerpot Showerhead set up when he receives it in November, but get this- BEFORE he even gets to test it himself, while he focuses on some of his other new toys.

Simply unparalleled kindness and generosity on this forum! He only has the one controller though which he has also offered to lend me, but he would have good use for it himself so I certainly would not take that off of his hands and would look to buy one myself if we did this plan.

But I am feeling so determined and impulsive now that I think I may just take a gamble and get myself my own setup. Worse case scenario I will need to sell it which really shouldn't be a problem.

So that is how things stand today. Still have a few mountains to climb first, but at least there is a target to aim for, and it actually seems very achievable all of a sudden!:D

dadan

handle (coil)
stand/debowler
carbon cap

my budget let me buy just one of these Newvape original accessories, consider i will use FP with flowers 90% time

which one do you suggest? alternatives?
thanks mates

Last edited:
dadan,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

handle
stand/debowler
carbon cap

my budget let me buy just one of these accessories, consider i will use FP with flowers 90% time

which one do you suggest? alternatives?
thanks mates
I presume you mean "Showercap" and not carbon cap? It's actually a tricky one to answer. Personally my own intention is to leave the handle out going on good advice from various members here who are managing comfortably without the handle, such as @invertedisdead .

The showercap could certainly be left for a later date but personally I would want to get it at the same time as the Showerhead because it offers a wider range of variables to play with to tune the device to your own specific needs and usage style.

But you could certainly pick it up later or if you are happy without it it will not be a necessity.

Similarly you could get a cheap soldering iron stand and skip the round stand and debowler, but I think it would be good to have something very stable and solid, for safety and functional purposes.

So you will have to decide what your priorities are at present. I would be inclined to say get the stand and see how you get on without the showercap for now. Or else get a cheap soldering iron stand and pick up the showercap, but certainly out of the 3 I think the handle is the least priority, but I may be looking at this wrongly?

Last edited:

dadan

I presume you mean "Showercap" and not carbon cap? It's actually a tricky one to answer. Personally my own intention is to leave the handle out going on good advice from various members here who are managing comfortably without the handle, such as @invertedisdead .

The showercap could certainly be left for a later date but personally I would want to get it at the same time as the Showerhead because it offers a wider range of variables to play with to tune the device to your own specific needs and usage style.

But you could certainly pick it up later or if you are happy without it it will not be a necessity.

Similarly you could get a cheap soldering iron stand and skip the round stand and debowler, but I think it would be good to have something very stable and solid, for safety and functional purposes.

So you will have to decide what your priorities are at present. I would be inclined to say get the stand and see how you get on without the showercap for now. Or else get a cheap soldering iron stand and pick up the showercap, but certainly out of the 3 I think the handle is the least priority, but I may be looking at this wrongly?

yes Alexis! i meant showercap! :doh:
ok, so... one between showercap and stand...
i also read that NV is realizing a new showercap, or i misunderstood?
in this case i will take the stand...and i'll wait for a second future order to buy new showercap...

I yet have NV fine grinder since one year, do i need also their coarse grinder? I have also a spacecase 2 pieces...

What about NV screens? how many replacements i have to buy? brass or stainless?

:)

Last edited:
dadan,
Reactions: Alexis

biohacker

Do you definitely prefer this vaporizer to the Supreme now?

For a desktop plug in, hells yeah! For backcountry camping, not so much! :D

I'm still very puzzled as to why the fine grind causes issues for some people (or everybody, myself too?), I'm keeping open to everything you say on this matter I just wish I could understand exactly why.

It's not really complicated bro, the finer the grind the more surface to mass ratio, more plant particulate, and easily vaporized actives. Temperature is crucial here. I also think the vapour particles may be finer or something? It's like with a coarser grind I can hold the vapour forever, but gram for gram, even at lower temps I can't say the same for a fine grind. Don't forget, many of the people talk about coughing here too, and I wonder how much that would be alleviated by just a coarser consistency. Trust me bro, I know you have the same sensitivities as I do, grind make a massive difference.

my very good German friend, a man with a true heart, has so kindly offered to lend me his Flowerpot Showerhead set up when he receives it in November, but get this- BEFORE he even gets to test it himself, while he focuses on some of his other new toys.

I wouldn't never be able to take him up on that myself! Just couldn't do it, but that's me.

But I am feeling so determined and impulsive now that I think I may just take a gamble and get myself my own setup. Worse case scenario I will need to sell it which really shouldn't be a problem.

Dude! It's not a gamble! How many FP's have you seen sold? How many Herborizer Ti's?? ;)

Just do it you won't regret it I promise!

Personally my own intention is to leave the handle out going on good advice from various members here who are managing comfortably without the handle

The hemp wick handle is AWESOME!!! :tup:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Thank you. I've been strongly considering buying a flower pot even though it's more than I usually spend on a vape. I haven't seen a mention of this before. I never thought of asking whether it is difficult to use with shaking hands.

Depends on how severe the shaking is, but I will say my mother had zero problems working the showerhead, and her dexterity prevents her from using some of my other vapes, like the Vapcap.

I'm still very puzzled as to why the fine grind causes issues for some people (or everybody, myself too?), I'm keeping open to everything you say on this matter I just wish I could understand exactly why.

I figure it probably has to do with cannabioids and terpenoids themselves being an expectorant. Fine grind = more surface area = more potentially vaporized compounds. Add in such a powerful and fast extractor like the FP, and it's reasonable enough to overload the body in one giant rip.

Alexis

Dude! It's not a gamble! How many FP's have you seen sold? How many Herborizer Ti's?? ;)

Just do it you won't regret it I promise!
When I say gamble it's only from a financial perspective in case I just can't get on tolerating the vaporizer. I don't mean for one second that I might not be happy with it or fully satisfied.

It's a gamble I'm willing to take though. And yeah for sure I really wouldn't feel right taking up that amazing offer from Hogni either. Hence my intention to skip the (lovely) middle man and let him have the fun he deserves with his new toys in his own good time!

@dadan- good point about the new showercap revision coming soon. Whether it be the new design or the current one, I think I would like myself to wait for the titanium version also. I can't give you much advice on screens etc, you are already privy to the extent of my knowledge for now, so I will leave the rest to the "experts", who actually OWN the Flowerpot!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've only had mine for a few weeks, but I have a high enough tolerance where any honeymoon phase potentiators are surely gone by now, so I can assuredly say the Showerhead is the best vaporizer I've ever used.

The airflow alone is a big enough selling point, IMO. Anybody that USED to do bong snaps is going to love the Flowerpot! No doubt!

dadan

I just ordered 240v controller unit from DHgate and also start ordering with NV, I hope in a couple of weeks to have all at home...so I can finally discuss FP with you instead of doing only questions... Thanks to all for helping me...
PS Do not knowing how many and what screens add to order I have taken 10 stainless and 10 brass...

biohacker

Ultra low temp testing in the house!

Herbal Essence: C-Weed outdoor mid-grade (sativa dom hybrid) near full bowl with medium-fine grind (kannastor coarse plate), very very minimally slightly tamped.

Temp: 525c

SC: ON!

Draw: slow then ramped up

Milk: Skim

Flavour: OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!

WOW!!! I'm going to have do this just to flavour the CANDY tasting flavour nuances!!! Very gently stripped the terps and actives and actually changed the colour.

Going back for a stir tamp temp ramp and another go!

Stir-Tamp-Temp Ramp! I like that!

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Tongue in cheek comment I know I know...:p
But regardless- don't sell yourself short man. I know for sure your views and inputs are appreciated by ALL here, certainly by me! Keep all the great feedback and reports coming man, hesitate to share nothing (or everything ;)).:tup:

@emmdeemo I believe you're advanced techniques are a bit ahead of the rest of the group here. I find your testing, experimentation, and reporting very helpful & useful. Please know that your contribution here is greatly appreciated. I consider you a pioneer that's not afraid of uncharted waters. Thank you.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
LXQFcIn.jpg

green crack +coffee + showerhead is the best start to a day

btw I'm 2+months in and it gets more enjoyable every day. really, really love this thing!

basically only thing you do is clean the dish, and clean the screens. it crushes any amount of flower and delivers great taste+effects. obviously VERY VERY versatile device too...

Last edited:
Top Bottom