Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Waiting for my Showerhead but also interested in the SiC Wrap Arounds. Has anybody experiences in comparison of the OG SiC Wrap Around and the D-Nail SiC Wrap Around?
What are exacetly the differences in use and performance regarding the different dishes?

I am on a quest to find the answer to that exact question.
I currently dab SiC on what you call the "OG" wraparound, which was actually released simultaneously with the D-Nail wraparound. I also have an order in right now to NewVape for the D-Nail version of the Wraparound, to see if I can see any taste difference between the generic and D-Nail SiC dishes. Even if not, it's probably the fastest way to get to affordable Sapphire for my experiments.

Either way, I'll keep you updated on results.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thanks a lot but really no hurry. I've just already spent all my last vape money '17 for a lot of NV and CCA stuff and the Divine Castle Pen :ugh: so stony Xmas can come.
But still very eager for more highend concentrate stuff from NewVape. Maybe my easter gift?
FAIK Edwyn there will come more new sexy stuff up to then...

BTW, @NewVape710 Edwyn, what's going on with this project? Any news?

1_dish.jpg

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Keeping my fingers crossed I can get one of these before Christmas lol

Really appreciate all the cleaning/qtip info posted here, thanks guys :tup:
As someone who's never had a nail before I was wondering about how to keep it spotless.

I can see me wanting the showerhead and maybe a SiC one too if they become available over here.

I might need some new glass too as I only have a D020-D and I may want to have the heat a little further from my face and lower so I can see when I dab :shrug:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Keeping my fingers crossed I can get one of these before Christmas lol

Really appreciate all the cleaning/qtip info posted here, thanks guys :tup:
As someone who's never had a nail before I was wondering about how to keep it spotless.

I can see me wanting the showerhead and maybe a SiC one too if they become available over here.

I might need some new glass too as I only have a D020-D and I may want to have the heat a little further from my face :shrug:

Works nice with a d020 and a drop down! :)

Hogni

...but there are not so many dropdowns which fit to the D020 and similar constructed glass like the FC UFO or Matrix Sidecar without an adapter to incresase the height. Most of them are to narrow or have a wrong angle. I'm searching myself for - a cheap - one. All my dropdowns don't fit.

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
...but there are not so many dropdowns which fit to the D020 and similar constructed glass like the FC UFO or Matric Sidecar without an adapter to incresase the height. Most of them are to narrow or have a wrong angle. I'm searching myself for - a cheap - one. All my dropdowns don't fit.
This is what I was afraid of too, wondering if drop downs will fit as the D020-D has a flat top

biohacker

I want solventless but I live in the middle of nowhere so it's difficult to acquire (and expensive),

I can link you with a source online that will make it just as easy as obtaining your flower meds, but you're right it's not cheap.

@biohacker Cool to hear your getting a FP. I'm guessing the metal doesn't irritate your lungs like the Sub. Tits! We'll miss you over in the Sup thread. Enjoy your new toy!

Exactly! No eroding and irritating heat like the Sub! I think the Ti might make all the difference? It actually felt as smooth as a glass vape! And don't worry, I don't planning on leaving the sv3 or the thread anytime soon!

Dabbing from it after using the showerhead is like night and day to me. The flavor off of SiC is just better.

Thanks! So now I have to REALLY think about adding the wrap around to my cart! Or perhaps i'll wait for the SiC vs d-nail showdown!

Stoked to place my order today!

Doktor Dub

Just ordered a Showerhead with ShowerCarb Cap, FG and 14, 18 mm (m) bowls, handles and debowler, hehehee :D

I hope it does not sound selfish, but i am so happy you ordered this! Really looking forward to your impressions and how shipping and customs go.

as much as you post and give to this forum, you deserve being really happy with the FP!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I can link you with a source online that will make it just as easy as obtaining your flower meds, but you're right it's not cheap.

Exactly! No eroding and irritating heat like the Sub! I think the Ti might make all the difference? It actually felt as smooth as a glass vape! And don't worry, I don't planning on leaving the sv3 or the thread anytime soon!

Thanks! So now I have to REALLY think about adding the wrap around to my cart! Or perhaps i'll wait for the SiC vs d-nail showdown!

Stoked to place my order today!

Awesome. I look forward to hearing more reports of the FP's differences to other big hitters, like your sv3... Not in terms of which is better, we all know what a hiding to nothing that is, but just in terms of differences in extraction or smoothness, flavour etc etc etc

Y'know, learning, that kinda thing :)

Hogni

I hope it does not sound selfish, but i am so happy you ordered this! Really looking forward to your impressions and how shipping and customs go.

Thank you very much! Will not be able to report on this. As everytime all of my US stuff will come with my US couriers mid of Nov. Thanks god, no hassle with customs, no taxes and no costs of international shipment.

Alexis

All the waits teach me patience and humility....:drool: :bang:
And the truly great lesson we must learn the most in life- learning to be happy with what you have instead of making your happiness contingent upon future events! A very hard lesson to learn. I'm afraid I can't give you the full recipe yet, Im still working on that one myself.

So your attitude seems to be right Hogni, just enjoy your vapes today, enjoy your life. Why feel desperate or discontent UNTIL you get even more nice toys?

Sorry guys, my first vape of the day is bringing out the philosopher in me!
No sign of FP stock at Vapefiend just yet. I wonder if they havs received any yet? I bet they will have some fun testing and it will be so interesting to see George's impressions. I bet he's gonna LOVE it! That will help spread some fast word around the UK as well.

biohacker

@biohacker Bro, look at my post #3114 ;)

Thanks dude, I did, which is why I deleted my post as I was a little confused due to the older 14/18 male bowl and then newer 14 or 18 male showerheads. Looks like the coil handles are out of stock!

And impossible to order from their site, so calling this morning. Not sure why, but it's not able to calculate my shipping to Canada. How did you did it @SoDelicious ? Your shipping was peanuts wow!

Alexis

Yes I saw that one man. I am pleased you will also own this excellent device as well as others. Also very interesting Edwyn's comments about lung stress etc.
I sure hope I get to try the FP one day. But like you I am making happiness from what I have now. I am feeling very good and my lungs have been massively lowered infection wise from my electricity treatments. I have kept it up every day to get on top of things. I have been suffering so bad with die off which makes it much harder to breathe for a few days each time.

The die off hasn't been clearing fully between each treatment, and I have been vaping every day which adds to the equation. Just riding it out. But today I am the best I have been yet. Lots of nice vapor yesterday and the best my chest has felt today for ages.

The less infection, the better I tolerate the vapor, as if the allergies are caused by the pathogens.
So that is positive anyway but I need to continue. Re-infection rate is still high. I only share this because my goal is to get past this so I can enjoy my weed properly and use ANY vaporizer I wish.

EDIT - I am a dummy Hogni & Co. All is clear now man am I a slow fool! I was a bit puzzled by your comment Hogni but assumed wrongly.:bang:

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
And the truly great lesson we must learn the most in life- learning to be happy with what you have instead of making your happiness contingent upon future events! A very hard lesson to learn. I'm afraid I can't give you the full recipe yet, Im still working on that one myself.

So your attitude seems to be right Hogni, just enjoy your vapes today, enjoy your life. Why feel desperate or discontent UNTIL you get even more nice toys?

Sorry guys, my first vape of the day is bringing out the philosopher in me!
No sign of FP stock at Vapefiend just yet. I wonder if they havs received any yet? I bet they will have some fun testing and it will be so interesting to see George's impressions. I bet he's gonna LOVE it! That will help spread some fast word around the UK as well.

If he does a round table review type thing, with his vaporist friends, that I'd like to see :D

Danksta

My first weekend with the FP was a hell of a lot of fun I must say. This vape seems to consistently get me medicated to a very high degree every time I pack it. It can be a great unmotivator if you allow it haha.

I played with different techniques of hitting and have found slow and long without the cap gives the best flavor, but the vapor is not as milky as a hit capped. I think the great thing about this setup is all the ways it can be used. I get bored easy and the FP has not bored me yet. It's such a joy to use.

After doing some double deckers I've realized I want a wrap-around at some point. Kinda wish I got it instead of the showerhead. I was not aware how enjoyable double deckers would be. The mixture of different vapors really gets the modulation going. :science:

I also realized I need a bigger tube for all this vapor. Once you get your tek down you can really generate some milk! :evil:

Lastly, this device cut through my tolerance and seems to have made dabs more effective. If I take a torch dab now I get higher than I did before I had the FP in my life.

FP is a life improver. Screw self help books lol

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
After doing some double deckers I've realized I want a wrap-around at some point. Kinda wish I got it instead of the showerhead. I was not aware how enjoyable double deckers would be. The mixture of different vapors really gets the modulation going. :science:

If its a temp issue and you want higher dab temps, try a basket screen instead of the stock screen, means the flower is further away from the heat and higher temps can be thrown at the showerhead dish.

Top Bottom