Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Justpassedu

I think you mentioned blue loc-tite somewhere lately? Can't seem to find it and i blame the FP!

I was actually thinking about making a post joking at my one and only complaint about the FP!
The always unscrewing carb handle! Drove me nuts!
Instead i added a drop of the magic blue and my blues have been vaped solidly away!

Cannot wait to hear what @biohacker thinks of the OGFP!

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@Justpassedu

I think you mentioned blue loc-tite somewhere lately? Can't seem to find it and i blame the FP!

I was actually thinking about making a post joking at my one and only complaint about the FP!
The always unscrewing carb handle! Drove me nuts!
Instead i added a drop of the magic blue and my blues have been vaped solidly away!

Try a dab of reclaim on the threads.

anasrzi

Think 640f is my new best friend, did some dabs last night on the dnail SiC at that temp and what a flavour :nod:. Flavours that just weren't there before on Quartz have shone thru simply amazed!

Quick Q about dabbing in general, do you find better flavour wen dabbing off virgin (spotlessly clean) nails? I find that the dabs after the virgin dab are more effected flavour wise despite cleaning with a clean qtip.

biohacker

Same here! I can't remember the last time I was so excited about the anticipation of trying a new connoisseur level vape!

talk about dumping your load all over the desk... jeez

:rofl::lmao:

Try a dab of reclaim on the threads

Talk about thinking outside of the box! Cool!

Flavours that just weren't there before on Quartz have shone thru simply amazed!

This is awesome... i'm thinking a little further down the road with FP dabbing as i'm more of a flower vaporist but it's cool that the taste is obvious between the quartz and SiC!

Quick Q about dabbing in general, do you find better flavour wen dabbing off virgin (spotlessly clean) nails? I find that the dabs after the virgin dab are more effected flavour wise despite cleaning with a clean qtip.

I don't have as much experience as most concentrate users here, but IME yes. Which is why i've become somewhat of an OCD clean freak with my glass and equipment. I'm now at the point where I can detect whether my glass tool affects flavour even after a few uses..... there is nothing like that first virgin clean hit IMO! Fortunately hot water rinses are enough with my usage and tools.

Looking forward to reporting my experience with @lazylathe FP in the next few days! :rockon:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Same here! I can't remember the last time I was so excited about the anticipation of trying a new connoisseur level vape!

:rofl::lmao:

Talk about thinking outside of the box! Cool!

This is awesome... i'm thinking a little further down the road with FP dabbing as i'm more of a flower vaporist but it's cool that the taste is obvious between the quartz and SiC!

I don't have as much experience as most concentrate users here, but IME yes. Which is why i've become somewhat of an OCD clean freak with my glass and equipment. I'm now at the point where I can detect whether my glass tool affects flavour even after a few uses..... there is nothing like that first virgin clean hit IMO! Fortunately hot water rinses are enough with my usage and tools.

Looking forward to reporting my experience with @lazylathe FP in the next few days! :rockon:

(Psss, not OCD. I have OCD, that aint it)

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Is there any advantage to the 18mm bowl over the 14mm one?

Funny, just today I got this statement from Edwyn via pm:

"The showerhead works great with a 14mm rig. However the increased airflow found in larger 18mm rigs is better and should be taken advantage of. I believe we are on the cusp of realizing that when the muscles of the lungs are more relaxed (free flowing) they absorb the vapor better."

Just ordered a Showerhead with ShowerCarb Cap, FG and 14, 18 mm (m) bowls, handles and debowler, hehehee :D

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
That'd work, I take the head off to clear my bowls, but I can place the showercap on my bowl upside-down and that should work!

This is virtually not an issue at all with female bowls. As the bowl gets hot and the metal expands the female bowl being on the outside of the glass joint expands freely without breaking the glass. Usually.

You can probably visualize how a male bowl would do this if you have ever used a large wedge to split a log of wood, or accidentally cracked a glass tube by forcing something inside of it to clean it. Crack.

:ko:

EDIT: I have been thinking of getting a drop down because of this possibility.

EDIT: Is the shower head combo still available? Can't find it on the NV site.

Yeah, I feel like I'm on borrowed time with my male 18mm, hence the drop down.

FWIW, it only sticks when it cools slightly and from the build of reclaim. Putting the head on for a few seconds makes it easy to remove.

Same as @muunch I clear the bowl by taking the head off, and sometimes pulling the bowl out. If I've carb capped, I take that off a second before removing the head. I never leave the head on the bowl unless I'm inhaling. I never leave the cap on the head unless I'm inhaling, cap never gets too hot to remove (got the short dabber on it too).

I've got the timings down kinda accurate and rarely run out of breath or cough as I'm pretty focused on how much vapour I've taken in and where the 'tickle' in my throat is gonna occur (which will turn into a cough if I dont pay attention to it and stop). What my lungs can take one day isnt the same as what it can handle on another day.

Anyway, no cracking with the male bowl yet, and it never feels like its got stuck due to expansion. We'll see how long that lasts :)

Justpassedu

Thanks @biohacker for the info I might start trying to clean between hits then if I can work out a method to do so instead of qtiping, heard steam cleaning is the best way to clean SiC perfectly?

Perhaps dropping into boil hot water then cleaning is the best way to go?

Will have to experiment once more
A couple of months in and my Sic is still spotless just from qtipping after every hit or two dry 1st than final qtip with a drop of water or iso, than leave heat on after for a few minutes.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Wow this thread is moving fast! My unit should be here on Monday, and i should have time to start the testing by late afternoon.

I am a big hit fella, and looking for something else to compete with the Evo, Supreme 3, Vapolution 3, Zion, Splinter, ect. Comparisons to the Supreme 3 had me most intrigued, and want to see what the FP can do with full nug chunks. Yum!

Edit. The fact that all parts can just be dropped in a small dish of iso to clean is a big selling point for me. I like clean glass, clean parts, and clean flavor.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Flowerpot Combustion Recovery:
Sooner or later your buddy / mate will sour the rig with that awful forgotten combustion flavor.
Do get pissed but not to worry. Here's my rescue procedure I always try to perform as soon as possible.
For cleaning the Glass I use Hot alcohol then hot dish soap. For cleaning the titanium remove hempwick handle and soak parts in alcohol. In some extreme cases I've had to lightly torch (not even close to red) the surfaces of the titanium parts then clean in alcohol and hot dish soap. And change the screen.
Always returns to Good as new.

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Wow this thread is moving fast! My unit should be here on Monday, and i should have time to start the testing by late afternoon.

I am a big hit fella, and looking for something else to compete with the Evo, Supreme 3, Vapolution 3, Zion, Splinter, ect. Comparisons to the Supreme 3 had me most intrigued, and want to see what the FP can do with full nug chunks. Yum!

Edit. The fact that all parts can just be dropped in a small dish of iso to clean is a big selling point for me. I like clean glass, clean parts, and clean flavor.

Reading your .SIG line and posts, I can say (without doubt or hesitation) that you are going to LOVE the FlowerPot!

When I bought mine, I already owned an E-Nano log vape, and I thought it really just couldn't get much better than that. I bought the FlowerPot mainly as a backup to the E-Nano for better/easier concentrate usage and vaping equipment redundancy, and to see what all the fuss was about.

Got my FlowerPot (and ShowerHead and Wraparound heads a few weeks later...) and you know what? I haven't even turned on my E-Nano in over 2 weeks! Currently preparing to gift it to a family member... as the FlowerPot has completely taken over my desktop vaping world, in pretty much the same way my Sticky Brick Jr. completely took over as my go-to portable vape! :)

Cranked my ShowerHead up to 666 last night to try out "The Temperature of the Beast"... J-Hooked it and concluded that my soul is a small price to pay for such amazing clouds of lovely intense flavor! :D

It looks like 640 to 670 seem to be the "sweet spot" temp range for the ShowerHead... based on my own tastes and experiments. I still love to dab the SiC Wraparound at 710... it's all good and strangely fitting somehow! ;)

It is almost impossible to overstate the awesomeness of the FlowerPot... it continually delivers, and often surprises me with its versatility and overall excellence!

Last edited:

DrRishi

According to USPS my FlowerPot has been in the Netherlands for a week now but I still do not have it, I really hate the way customs clearance works here. Sometimes its done in a day but sometimes it seems to take weeks. It only took 3 days for it to get from the US to NL which was great. I had hoped to be experimenting this weekend. I guess it should arrive next week. Getting impatient!

Last edited:

biohacker

Got a stand as well all thanks to @invertedisdead recommendation.

Which stand? I'm thinking kickstand, because I don't use a 2 piece grinder and dump into the dish, and i've heard that the $50 circular one can fall over with the weight of the head? So $10 vs $85 is a pretty easy decision for me.

@biohacker you going with the showerheard or wrap-around?

Showerhead! Haven't got around to squishing yet, and as you know i'm only down with solventless! But planning on purchasing a wrap-around SiC down the road as well.

I liked it before it was cool ;)

So did I! I've been around since the start, but due to circumstances couldn't even consider a desktop at the time so kinda of lost interest, until now!

@steama - you know how much i'm a super supreme v3 fanatic, yet this morning I just wish I had the FP to hit! I so can't wait!

I forgot to mention that the fit finish and quality of all the newvape stuff was tops!

So cool watching that vapour density instantly go MILK with that carb cap!

Top Bottom