Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Alexis

nothing's changed with the showerhead

posting concepts for discussion only there's no current plans to make any of the below items.

I'd like to get feedback from customers using the showerhead prior to creating the party bowl to determine how large of bowl it can handle.

party_bowl-1.jpg
Guys (and girls, if we can include @little maggie , a brave lady and nice but rare to see for these super heavy hitting vapes!)
I replied to this post I just randomly found out of curiosity I have been thinking just how fast Newvape move in reference to the showerhead, and how it seemed almost like yesterday it was at the beginning of development.

Well not quite yesterday, but I found the post dated Aug 21. And the showerhead has not only been around for weeks already, as a PERFECTLY designed model, AND quickly established a reputation for the most ultimate flower vape experience...

But it is also now beginning to travel overseas! I find it kind of spooky how quickly this has all happened. Fast lane or what!

Last edited:

jimmanlyman

I found some more pictures, and I just fall more in love with this piece. The first picture I posted was said to being worked on the earlier this summer. Although these other pictures I found on their instagram are dated 2015 and are not on the website. I would love more information on this please!!
11251080_838687716211300_572212221_n.jpg
11226889_364833920387163_993734656_n.jpg
11247565_646675718795843_66657063_n.jpg
11235989_928979960498105_948752904_n.jpg

Justpassedu

I found some more pictures, and I just fall more in love with this piece. The first picture I posted was said to being worked on the earlier this summer. Although these other pictures I found on their instagram are dated 2015 and are not on the website. I would love more information on this please!!
11251080_838687716211300_572212221_n.jpg
11226889_364833920387163_993734656_n.jpg
11247565_646675718795843_66657063_n.jpg
11235989_928979960498105_948752904_n.jpg
That looks pretty cool , i take it they designed a piece that can fit on any large water bottle and you know the Flowerpot should have no issues keeping up with 7 heads. I wonder if that is a portable Enail that's being worked on. Something i'd love to have. Full Enail power anywhere , i know of another company that makes one but it is very pricey. That gazebo and table look's like a real chill spot , I love it , most likely Florida , a 24hr drive from me , i have done it before.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
So I've just placed an order for a Hex-Nail HN-02 due sometime around October.

That means I'm ready to place my NewVape order.

I'm currently looking at:
Any thing I'm missing here guys?

I haven't put the 'FlowerPot Enail Handle (2943)' as I don't know if it will fit on the HexNail coils.

The HN-02 has been ordered with 220v 20mm Barrel coils (x2 as I'm in the UK so I want one for backup).

After so much time lurking in this thread I can't wait to try this setup out. I'm 99% a flower user but it will be nice to have a rig I could do concentrates on if I ever get round to doing some pressings (very low priority right now).

Just want to give a big shout out to @NewVape710 for the awesome interactions with this thread and community, can't praise you enough for this.

Also want to thank everyone in this thread for your pioneering spirit and guidance, I assure you I've read every post and liked em all (you probably already noticed :D).

* Regarding the Adjusta-bowl, did I dream that up?

I'm sure I read in here about a concept where the screen could be placed in one of 3 different ridges, similar to how a Ti-VapCap screen worked?

Lastly should I just get a pack of the SS screens from NewVape or is it worth hunting down some Ti screens?

P.S. @VapeFiend.com if you had all the NewVape components listed above in stock I'd definitely buy from you. What are your estimated timescales, I'm guessing not before the end of October?

Justpassedu

@GreenHopper that list looks perfect , no worries the Flowerpot Enail Handle will for sure fit the Hex-Nail , i am running one on mine , you are good to purchase. Those HN-02's look sweet also. The adjust a bowl is down the pipe line , it will not be releasing soon but possibly in the future.

Old pic , but you see i am using a handle with my HexNail :
nCLOTr0.jpg

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Here's some old discontinued products "all in ones" that never got traction.
The kits featured a standard 16mm enail with water filtration in concealed cases.
I believe they were before there time. People used to look at me crazy when they saw the mason jar. Now I see mason jar rigs all the time. They were available in multiple cases. I do plan on making a flowerpot version one day.

playmate.jpg

soft_pack.jpg

commander.jpg

Last edited:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Did you take a look at the new stand and debowler for $50 bucks. It has places for dab tools, a silicone container, and it is very stable.

I think it is better than the box for a desktop stand because it seems more convenient with your tools right there at your fingertips.

:2c:

Actually I was dithering between the two and wasn't sure which way to go.

I love the look and style of the box but wasn't sure if the new debowler was a more stable surface to place the nail on.

I may go for option C....BOTH!!! Mwahahahaa

@GreenHopper that list looks perfect , no worries the Flowerpot Enail Handle will for sure fit the Hex-Nail , i am running one on mine , you are good to purchase. Those HN-02's look sweet also. The adjust a bowl is down the pipe line , it will not be releasing soon but possibly in the future.

Old pic , but you see i am using a handle with my HexNail :
nCLOTr0.jpg

Handle added to order ;) (well it's in the basket, I haven't actually hit the order button yet).

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback.

@NewVape710 is there any plan to push out a Fine Grinder model with silicone band grip that has that cool NewVape etching?

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Actually I was dithering between the two and wasn't sure which way to go.

I love the look and style of the box but wasn't sure if the new debowler was a more stable surface to place the nail on.

I may go for option C....BOTH!!! Mwahahahaa

Handle added to order ;) (well it's in the basket, I haven't actually hit the order button yet).

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback.

@NewVape710 is there any plan to push out a Fine Grinder model with silicone band grip that has that cool NewVap etching?
If it helps , the actual base with hemp wrap around is super stable , wont tip a bit , has a built in de-bowler , i use the extra space to hold my dabbers and carb caps , i am kind of anal and like to keep my gear clean so in all honesty i do not use the debowler much , i use a soft brush and wipe my bowl out while still warm after every session saving my avb in a jar until its ready for edible making.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
If it helps , the actual base with hemp wrap around is super stable , wont tip a bit , has a built in de-bowler , i use the extra space to hold my dabbers and carb caps , i am kind of anal and like to keep my gear clean so in all honesty i do not use the debowler much , i use a soft brush and wipe my bowl out while still warm after every session saving my avb in a jar until its ready for edible making.

Yeh I'm the same man, I like things neat, tidy and in their place. The AVB goes in a little jar, when that jar fills up it goes in a big jar. I've done AVB-CoconutOil-Caps and tinctures before so it never gets wasted, unlike myself :razz:

I'm still dithering on the stands, I definitely want the box stand, not sure I actually need both buuuuut........

I'm planning on running my setup dry, as in no water in the bubbler. What's your opinion guys? Yay, nay, :shrug:

Justpassedu

Yeh I'm the same man, I like things neat, tidy and in their place. The AVB goes in a little jar, when that jar fills up it goes in a big jar. I've done AVB-CoconutOil-Caps and tinctures before so it never gets wasted, unlike myself :razz:

I'm still dithering on the stands, I definitely want the box stand, not sure I actually need both buuuuut........

I'm planning on running my setup dry, as in no water in the bubbler. What's your opinion guys? Yay, nay, :shrug:
Same , small plastic Tupperware type thing , than into a mason jar , than i make coconut oil with it and use that for any edibles or eat it straight or give to friends in need. I can only comment on the base with the hemp wrap around as its all i have but i happen to really like it allot , not only the quality but the prupose it serves for literally everything including some added storage. Hmm as for running dry , it will work , just prob be a bit harsher and hotter. I guess it will work ok if your temps are not to high. I personally like to run through water with the Fp , i feel like if i wasn't i may be coughing allot with the huge hits it provides. I think some others run dry so hopping they comment.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Same , small plastic Tupperware type thing , than into a mason jar , than i make coconut oil with it and use that for any edibles or eat it straight or give to friends in need. I can only comment on the base with the hemp wrap around as its all i have but i happen to really like it allot , not only the quality but the prupose it serves for literally everything including some added storage. Hmm as for running dry , it will work , just prob be a bit harsher and hotter. I guess it will work ok if your temps are not to high. I personally like to run through water with the Fp , i feel like if i wasn't i may be coughing allot with the huge hits it provides. I think some others run dry so hopping they comment.

Yeh I really have no idea what to expect in terms of throat hit from the FP.

I'm an ex smoker (thanks to FC and all you guys) but I still like the heavy hits. I don't really ever cough when vaping (never did when smoking either).

It's not a problem for me to use water but if I can get away without it I'm usually happier.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Of course no flower pot bench is complete without a Mini 10 rosin press.

rosin_press_flowerpot-1_1.jpg
Why is ROSIN $20/gram?
Is it worth making?
I made SHATTER however ROSIN is cheaper?
I quit making SHATTER.
@lazylathe said it was better to have ROSIN!
He's right!

WEST COAST maybe?
HARVEST/CURE next month!
In CALIFORNIA these would get the job done!

Last edited:
Top Bottom