Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

MinnBobber

I always have a white piece of paper handy to dump the ABV and check for color. I have found that I really cannot see how dark or light the ABV actually is without checking it on white paper. Depending on the color of the ABV I turn the temperature up or down.

I am aiming for a solid 'coffee ground brown' with no real dark brown. Very dark brown is still ABV, but for me this is the point taste begins to get compromised.
..............................................................................................
X2 to checking ABV on white paper. I don't have a FP but I do check my ABV on all my vapes.
On a couple portables, it might have some "too dark" bits and it gets thrown out inside of going in the ABV jar.

FP question: do you find the ABV to be perfectly uniform in color? Now the color could be lighter or darker depending on temp, but is all the ABV exactly the same color or???
Thanks

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
FP question: do you find the ABV to be perfectly uniform in color? Now the color could be lighter or darker depending on temp, but is all the ABV exactly the same color or???

Usually just about as even as it gets.

Showercap or stirring ensures it will all be perfectly even.

I usually milk til its all gone like @NewVape710 then stir... repeat... then drop showercap on and then dump

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
what glass is that? and damn you im trying not to impulse buy it right now so hard but then you post this.....

I purchased 10 of these to sell on our store but each one had issues. No two are the same equals unhappy customers. however I do like the rig. It's a perfect setup for trade show dab tending. I feel it's to sophisticated for china to produce consistently. I'm sure they will get it figured out.

[link removed]

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannabis-Hardware-Ed,
Reactions: muunch

jardri

Vapor Dreams
While I wait my Flowerpot to arrive (Right now flying from Miami to Madrid) I wonder if a sherlock style glass would work for dry, hot and short rips like the ones i get from my Vapcap because I mainly prefer no water filtration, just a little in the bottom, enough to give some hummidity but not enough to cover the percolator.

jardri,
Reactions: steama

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Thanks for the link to the controller :)
Unfortunately I'll still have to wait for a shop to carry the rest of the parts as import duties and handling fees are extortionate when ordering from the states.. they even include the price of shipping when calculating the fees to pay :(

Pyr0,

Alexis

Unfortunately I'll still have to wait for a shop to carry the rest of the parts as import duties and handling fees are extortionate when ordering from the states.. they even include the price of shipping when calculating the fees to pay :(
Phone Vapefiend, or drop them an email. @emmdeemo had the right idea first. George from Vapefiend is so cool, a real guy. If it is worth his while, Im sure he might make it happen.

Justpassedu

I purchased 10 of these to sell on our store but each one had issues. No two are the same equals unhappy customers. however I do like the rig. It's a perfect setup for trade show dab tending. I feel it's to sophisticated for china to produce consistently. I'm sure they will get it figured out.

[link removed]

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed
pretty sure they are copies of the Mobius , there are a few reliable sellers on dhgate for glass like that. pm me if you need any help.

Justpassedu,

jardri

Vapor Dreams

I received that Dhgate exact model in Spain without customs or any kind of problem. It comes from China via Germany so you shouldn´t have problems with customs.

And about ordering from the States, I never had a problem with vapcaps and a brick. These are metal pieces without electronics or anything suspicious so the fees at much could be 21% of the value here in Spain but never had to pay a penny. Just make sure no electronics because it´s what customs agents intercept.

Last edited:
jardri,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Vapcap declares a much lower value to avoid such charges.
I've ordered a few items from the states including grinders and only the vapcap went through without additional fees needing to be paid.

I've never had any charges ordering hundreds of items from china

Pyr0,
Reactions: Joaon

Alexis

Spoke to Vapefiend who confirmed they have had a couple of other enquiries for the Flowerpot but couldn't say if they would be stocking anything :(
Just get 100 friends to do the same over the next few weeks! Or at least give them a call back in a month, ask if they have had any more interest, and tell them a little bit about the Flowerpot so they can take more interest. When they finally realise that it is better than 95% of their vapirizers, including the Sub, in terms of potential appeal and popularity, as well as realise that thay REALLY want to be using it themselves, and posting countless usage vids in typical Vapefiend style...

Need I say more? I can see a way, with a will (or 2)!;)

Alexis,

anasrzi

Would be cool for the u.k folk and Europeans to have a flowerpot source a bit closer to home if you team up with George @NewVape710. I know many have had dealings with vapefiend myself included, had and have nothing but good things to say, met him once or twice as well really mean to get down his vapeloft oneday as ive have been invited when I'm next in London :).

I have my flowerpot from Florida and couldn't be happier. Thinking about it the last three vapes I've had have been imports from the states, milaana (swapped for da Vinci IQ for the missis purposes), supreme V3 (still got it) and the flowerpot now (best by far)

You North Americans are ahead of the game imo :tup:.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Spoke to Vapefiend who confirmed they have had a couple of other enquiries for the Flowerpot but couldn't say if they would be stocking anything :(

Yeah, no need for sad face. The more who ask, the more likely it is to happen. I already contacted Vapefiend a few weeks back and started asking ppl on here to get in touch with him or any other favourite stockist.

Seems to have worked!

Keep talking to your fave vape supplier folks! Lets get this thing worldwide and popular!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Nice, a stand for bowl and heating element! What's about the dab tools? Are there holes to hold them standing? Or is it just for a nice visualization?

Hogni,

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Nice, a stand for bowl and heating element! What's about the dab tools? Are there holes to hold them standing? Or is it just for a nice visualization?

If you zoom the photo on NewVape's site, you can see 3 drilled holes to hold the accessories.

My guess is they screw in...

The holes do not look threaded.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I ordered your aluminum stand for my FP that I received today and the damn thing is unusable because it tips over so easily. Very unstable for something that is to support a tool that gets so damn hot. I don't get it?

:shrug:

Now what you are showing looks like it could actually do the job.

I NEED to return the one I just received and order what you are showing off.

:2c:

The kickstand? Strange. I have the thinnest, shittest soldering iron stand, credit card sized and same thickness. Same as the kickstand. Works like a dream.

If you zoom the photo on NewVape's site, you can see 3 drilled holes to hold the accessories.

The holes do not look threaded.

That would make more sense.

Top Bottom