1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Newest addition to Vivant Product Line-up - Vivant Incendio

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers' started by Vivant, Nov 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Vivant

Vivant Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Hello FC Family,

We are very excited to announce the latest addition to our Vivant product line up called the Incendio Kit/Tank.

THE FIRST AND ONLY QUARTZ HEATING ELEMENT E-NAIL

Incendio is an e-Nail Kit that contains the only tank where the heating element and the outside chamber is made of all glass. It also comes with a powerful battery and a glass water filter.

More specially, the tank is powered by Firecore™-a revolutionary heat source using an electrical trace placed inside an SIO2 cup, allowing for an all silica glass surface to vaporize material cleanly producing an incredible pure flavor and a smooth vaping experience.

[​IMG]

INCENDIO TANK
    [​IMG]

The revolutionary heating element with Firecore technology provides you the best wax vaping experience.

More details on Firecore™ technology:

https://vivant.store/products/incendio-tank

GLASS WATER FILTER

The glass water provides a way for you to take larger, smoother hits. You can simply connect your glass water filter by slowly pressing it down onto the Incendio atomizer base. With a unique water leak protection design, this will prevent water from spilling out.
    [​IMG]

INCENDIO BATTERY WITH TEMPERATURE CONTROL

Featuring an ultra-large 5000mAh internal battery within a compact design allowing for a remarkably long-lasting battery life at any power setting. The Incendio battery also features a standard 510-threaded connector making it compatible with other atomizers. The device has 2 settings: VW Mode and e-Nail Mode allowing you a customizable option of how you want to use your device. In e-Nail Mode, you can adjust your desired temperature directly and just wait 10 seconds to heat up then you can enjoy amazing vaping experience.
    [​IMG]
    WATTAGE MODE
    [​IMG]
    E-NAIL MODE
    [​IMG]

TEMPERATURE CONTROL

More remarkable is that Incendio Kit has temperature control function. You can easily adjust your desired temperature directly in e-Nail Mode. Just wait 10 seconds to heat up then you can enjoy your 50-second stable temperature dabbing experience. You will never imagine how amazing the feeling is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE BOX?
    [​IMG]

1 * Incendio Battery

1 * Incendio Tank (Pre-installed with Firecore™)

1 * Incendio Glass Water Filter

1 * Stainless Steel Carb Cap with Dab Tool

1 * USB Cable

1 * Spare Firecore™ Coil

1 * Wax Container

1 * Quick Guide

3 * Spare Large O Rings

3 * Spare Small O Rings

We are very eager to see the reception of the Incendio Kit. The Incendio Kit and Incendio Tank are now available for sale online on our website at: https://vivant.store/

The Incendio Tank is $24.99 and the Incendio Kit is $129.99

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions or comments about the Incendio Kit at info@vivant.com

Thank you,

Vivant Team

seaofgreens, mixchu69 and GreenHopper like this.
  2. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have no intention of giving you any of my $$ until you can show that you are making safe, sturdy, vapes made from good (SAFE) materials.

I forked over money to buy an Alternate which barely works due to an intermittent power issue.

Meach likes this.
  3. o0Lo0P0o

o0Lo0P0o Well-Known Member

I've had one of these for a few months now and like it a lot for it's portability and being able to take a huge rip quickly. Only con for me is the direct to coil method to heat material and that if you are not careful you can gak the screen up easily, but I have figured out how to not do that so I only really have to clean it when new users try it out.

With that said I just got my Vivant Incendio Kit today :D
    I Just got home and only had time to take one rip using it in filtration mode and it's a champ so far. This device has an all glass contact method for materials used in it.
    I couldn't create a new thread anywhere for this device so I decided to post it here.

Click to play YouTube Video

Prolusio, nosmoking and grokit like this.
  4. o0Lo0P0o

Thanks for moving my post over from the Dabox thread.

5. HD Springer

HD Springer Well-Known Member

Has anyone used this thing with the tank mode instead of the dabbing mode.

2clicker and mixchu69 like this.
  6. o0Lo0P0o

I have tried it in tank mode and was not really impressed, tried it a couple times and could not produce the amounts of vapor that I get using the water filter in e-nail mode.

Now with that being said, I updated the firmware on my device to 1.07 and now it doesn't hit hard like it used to. What they basically added was temperature control mode, and I've never had good luck where I live using temp control modes with electronics cigarette mods which is essentially what this mod is with custom firmware.

I need a copy of the old 1.06 firmware then I will be happy again but in its current state it will not cook off my dabs so I have to use it improperly by turning it on start dabbing before the "ready" message pops up then put the carb cap on and stop the cycle by tapping the button once then pressing and holding it for the 2 seconds to restart the session.

When I first got it, it hit hard the first time every time and would like that back if possible.

I hope Vivant checks this thread and comes back with something to help me out. preferably I would like to be able to downgrade my firmware.

Jill NYC and HD Springer like this.
  7. HD Springer

I recieved my Incendio last Friday. I like the enail aspect of it. The tank mode performance is lacking. As a matter of fact I doubt I’ll ever use the tank just because of how it performs.

The enail actually works pretty damn good. It can handle a decent sized dab and flavor is very smooth. I actually would rather run it dry then with water but the water does actually help cool the vapor a tad bit.

So like @oOLoOPOo(not sure I spelled that correctly) I don’t like the tank mode. And I’m not sure that it could actually work properly with this set up. It can’t heat the entire surface hot and fast enough to actually take decent hits.

8. o0Lo0P0o

@HD Springer Did you update yours to the latest firmware or not? You can tell if you have an older one if you set it to e-nail mode and it shows wattage but no temp settings. I preferred mine that way, but I can still use it in it's current state.

P.S. You almost had the username correct anything big is a numeral zero and anything small is a letter o. :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 10:21 PM
    HD Springer likes this.
  9. HD Springer

I’m pretty certain it’s a new updated firmware. It shows temps in enail mode. I was out in my garage and was working on some shit and had a hammer shake loose and drop on my work table. In the process it knocks my tank around and eventually ended up on the floor in pieces. Doesn’t bother me to much just because the enail works so good.

Any way I was talking to Vivant CS about some issues I had with my order. And to be honest it very well could of been me overlooking some wording but who knows. Any way I asked if they could replace my tank instead of the small refund. They did and also picked up the shipping. I’m not saying they did anything spectacular or anything other then what this happy customer asked them to do. They always have. Even with the Alternate when they had issues. Mine will still whitewall a big water piece.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors