Newbie question

jimmy13

Hi all

I 've been looking for info on weed vaporizers for quite some time now and this forum seems to be the best there is.
I am a nicotine e-cig user and a joint roller for several years.I looked into making my own thc e-liquid but doesn't seem to be best method for weed vaporization.Moreover, several 510 dry herb atomizers I checked all seem to suffer from disadvantages.After doing my research I believe that dry herb vaporizers are the ideal since I have access to weed but not concentrates or oils (I live in The Netherlands).
Surprisingly for a newbie there are a lot of devices around so I could use your help in finding the best for me.I will be using it mainly at home but also away.My requirements for a vaporizer are the following:

1)Replaceable 18650 battery.
2)Under 150 dollars.

So which one would you recommend?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

jimmy13,
Reactions: asdf420

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
A few you should consider, based on your criteria would be, Focus Pro, Arizer Air (original) and Starry by XMax.
All of them have sale prices for Black Friday as well, which will get them all around or well under your budget.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@PuffItUp is selling the Starry for $89 with code STARRY for Black Friday. This is the only one of the three I recommended above that I don’t actually own, but I’ve been following the thread and it seems like a great value vape, esp at that price!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I would suggest the Arizer Air original the price has come down because this unit has been upgraded by the company. It uses a user replaceable battery. The Arizer Air 2 came out a couple months ago.

Same with the original Arizer Solo you can buy that for less than $150 as well. The company upgraded to a Solo 2. The original Solo has a replaceable battery over time. When the battery gets worn out you can buy another for $45. You can replace it yourself. In the beginning the Solo battery will last for 2+ hours of use. Generally the battery will last a couple years depending on the use.

Strike while the fire is hot. You won't get too much better of a better deal than Black Friday.

I've been looking at the Tubo Evic. You can by a slightyly flawed looks type of unit for $170 maybe you can also get a deal? It runs on a battery and is a small replaceable by the owner. It's made out of wood. It caught my eye. Check out the thread.

Check out @PuffItUp
Code: Bignews for 15% off most of everything.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: ataxian

jimmy13

Thank you all for your replies.
So if I add an extra requirement

1)Replaceable 18650 battery.
2)Under 150 dollars.
3)Convection.

would you say that Xvape Fog is the way to go?

jimmy13,

jimmy13

After further research I narrowed my preferences to Xvape Fog and Airizer Air.
Are there any members who have both or any comparisons online?
Thanks in advance

jimmy13,

Mr. Me2

To add confusion and temptation, have you looked at Dynavap? That thread gets TONS of love! No batteries with that one unless you get one of @Pipes external heaters.

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom