New Video up Gravity Bong meets Silver Surfer Vaporizer

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
just did a video about hooking up my Gravity bong to my silver surfer....looked around and dont think anyone has done this or at least posted .....I may be first LOL.............one of those stoner things...

But get this......it FRIGGING KICKS ASS.........it works like a charm and F*ks you up......have fun laughing at me LOL. CLick on your link text to watch

Your link text

StonedPony,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Dude! You have a mind eraser too! Rock the fuck on bro!!

Im guessing you had to order the GG heater cover/wand for it eh? I still dig the standard but that hookup looks sweet!

AGBeer,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
AGBeer said:
Dude! You have a mind eraser too! Rock the fuck on bro!!

Im guessing you had to order the GG heater cover/wand for it eh? I still dig the standard but that hookup looks sweet!
Yea I snaged the mind eraser ass soon as it hit the Site......paid full price but worth it.....only made 5....they have a couple more I here but not out in public..........anyways it came with standard whip and mouth piece and heater cover....I loved move the wand around and keep the stream of air hitting all the bud like a water hose stream if ya knw what i mean.............well I sawe the GonG rig and taht damn hands free thing that came with it sucked............got the GonG and now regrets...hands free and this allows me to play..........put a 4' 6" hose I bought from 7th Floor so freinds can hit with out moveing it around when we all watch the UFC on pay per view...........everyone comes to my house..........so its a big hit......cant wait to see thier faces when I show em the Magic Flight.................lol

StonedPony,

Cleanfiend

Great idea. my only concern would be that you can easily reverse the direction of the pressure and blow your herb back into the heater. But I'm sure that a skilled hand and eye could manage this slight problem.

Cleanfiend,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That's some great shit there, Hawk! :lol: Keep on keepin' on!!

:peace:

Stu,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
WOW I just woke up LOL.......did three big hits on the Grav bong and according to my girlfriend i was on the couch in front of the Tv curled up in Fetal Potition drooling LOL................that fukr hits hard and its VAPE...fuk yaaaaaaaaaaa as Trippy would say............Im onto something here LOL

StonedPony,
Thor pounding in his crutch with his hammer had me laughing..

I would also be worried about reversing the flow a bit, but it probably works great.

charliedontsurf,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
Yea reversing flow would be like blowing in the whip...........but just be careful dont shovwe down if whip connected LOL............dont fall over............stand off to the side.........after a hit you tend to fall LOL

StonedPony,

Empherio

Arbiter of the Arbitrary
Hey StonedPony- nice video bro! I especially like the way Thor handles a spliff. I just put it together that you were the one that did the Kia videos too, for which I thank you much, since I purchased it largely on your excellent recommendation and have been totally enjoying it for my late night vape-out sessions. Now you've shown me a new trick I've got to try.

I hope I didn't offend you in the Kia thread with my snark, because you are clearly a righteous dude. I appreciate the videos and the wisdom!

Empherio,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
Empherio said:
Hey StonedPony- nice video bro! I especially like the way Thor handles a spliff. I just put it together that you were the one that did the Kia videos too, for which I thank you much, since I purchased it largely on your excellent recommendation and have been totally enjoying it for my late night vape-out sessions. Now you've shown me a new trick I've got to try.

I hope I didn't offend you in the Kia thread with my snark, because you are clearly a righteous dude. I appreciate the videos and the wisdom!
nah I didnt get offened......we are stoners LOL and shit just comes out lol I love doing the vids I get high and inform at same time LOL take care.

StonedPony,
Top Bottom