• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

New Vaporizer (For me)

Cobra313

I picked up a iStick 30 Watt Sub Ohm today. And I must say, it is awesome! :sherlock::D:)

I did have a knock off version of the SmokeTec Vmax and it sucked. Worked well when I first got it, but nowadays it was using alot of battery and I had to run it up on 125 on the wattage to get any power out of it and it was blowing though wicks AKA coils like crazy. So, I got a new one $54.99 and I got some in house blend of Mt Dew flavored e-juice.

Here's a pic:

vapepic.jpg

I spent like $100.66 I got 2 coils, 100ml bottle and the mod. I didn't do too bad, I think. I got it from Kalamazoo Vape Shop, which is a local place here. I got my first mod from Wild Bill's Tobacco. I won't be back there, they ripped me for a knock off mod. :bang::mad:

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Cool, looks like you are enjoying your purchase.... is there a question here? (confused.)

seaofgreens,

max

Out to lunch
Unfortunately there really is no place to post a thread that's simply saying 'I like my whatchamacallit vape'. I can't really tell what you've got or what you're vaping with it. If it's not a vape for cannabis we really don't want to even hear about it. I looked up SmokeTec Vmax and found that it's an e-cig. We don't do e-cig topics here, so if that's what you're posting on, I'd recommend finding an e-cig forum. Mixing in e-cig topics here would just create confusion, and creating a separate area and keeping it separate would be way too much work for staff.

Top Bottom