1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

New Vaper DH man

Discussion in 'ABV' started by sanyasboy, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanyasboy

sanyasboy New Member

40 years of smokin', LSD 5 times lots of Peyote............'Today I have settled on the best new pot and the new way of smoking' it. OK so far ?
    I just got the thing from China, Pioneer-GS ? Yes I never ran across it but Dry herb smokin' is not always advertised.,exception those stupid PENNS ? NYC smokes not C anymore ?

The Cloutank was their solution to Dry Herbs, I don’t like the Clou, not enough stuff to smoke. I was always loading it I'll say this the thing smokes every herb in the compartment.
    Than I discovered the Yocan 94f ;Halleluiah. Since I am new here I don’t know much about Vaping BUT now I feel much betta; in the AM is that always the way?

Inhalater INH05 this looks way to good $250 us ? first I saw it today this is ??

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    Abysmal Vapor likes this.
  2. CentiZen

CentiZen Evil Genius in Training Accessory Maker

The Inhalater is the best thing your going to find in this shape/style of vaporizer. It is a wonderful device, and you can actually get one for $170US if you get on the indiegogo campaign and take the barebones kit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors