New Upgraded Wispr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Cant figure out why the picture keep getting put in upside down or how to fix it, but I have for sale one of the brand new upgraded wispr directly from Iolite. I have filled it with butane and started it to make sure it is working but besides that it is brand new. The main improvement i noticed immediately is the new viewing fuel window is upgraded and it seems to heat up a little quicker and more efficiently. I have the original receipt from february which I will include and the warranty is good for two years. I am asking 200$ for this with shipping included to the U.S., outside of US buyer is responsible for shipping. Bought an arizer solo while i was waiting for them to make the improvements to the wispr, which I will also be posting, Only want to sell one though so once one is sold I will be taking the other down.

imageudj.jpg

imagewrj.jpg

Mynameismud,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
prefer Paypal fyi, images will hopefully be up soon for those that can not see them. sorry for the inconvenience.

Mynameismud,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Price Bump: 180 shipped to US... Have brown and the orange one pictured, both un used and both are the new upgraded models

Mynameismud,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Orange ones been used a couple times, still practically brand new...new price is 150. Brown one is brand new will take 170 for that. Pm me if interested and i can provide new pictures

Mynameismud,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom