New to vaporizing

DCLZ34

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen of Fuck Combustion,

I've been a combuster for a few months and decided to go vape for health purposes. Now since it is cold this time at night (20-30 degrees), I wouldn't bother going outside to smoke. I have purchased a vape so I could be more discreet and sometimes toke out my window. Today happened to be the first night that I vaped in my room. I put the towel under the door and opened both my windows and blew the vapor out the window using a homemade sploof (toilet paper roll and dryer sheets). I also put a fan on. Now my question is; how long does vapor usually linger around in a room that is good in size and is well ventilated.

Vape; Flowermate v5.0s

Sorry for the novel, I'm just kinda curious.

Thank you all and happy Toking

duckTape

There are so many variables, but I believe the worst smell should be gone within 30 minutes?

Anyways, I suggest you add some activated carbon to your home made sploof. I have that in my sploof, and there's no need to blow out the window. But I use a Milaana which is a pure convection vape so the vape itself doesn't emit smells. If you have a conduction vape the vape itself will most likely emit some smell.

I just saw that you have a flowermate, which is conduction. I used to vape indoors with a conduction vape, as long as I kept at low temps and lit up some incense and blew out the window everything went fine.

My mom came in once and started acting up, she was like "something being smoked in here?!?!?!" And I was like "yeah, some incense, whats the problem?". I got away ;)

Best wishes :)

duckTape,

stonedbob

100% THC
i think that the most of us here not dealing with the problem of hiding the smell, and therefore do not seek to see when the smeell's gone.
anyway, the flower smell from vaporizing dont stick to furnitures, and disappear relatively quickly.
i recommend you to do some kind of test of your own:
1. close your windows.
2. vape and enjoy.
3. open the windows.
4. leave the room, keeping the door close, for 3-5 minutes, take a rest outside, smelling flowers, or spices (@ kitchen/outside if have).
5. come back to room and start to sniff around.
6. ...
7. PROFIT!

you will realize that the smell is inconspicuous, and disappear quickly.

conclusion:
vaping inside and smoking inside are different.
and as new vape friend of us, i recommend you, dont hide the FACT that you vape pot, you doing somthing healthy, fun, very natural and rational.

cobra505

Defined
Go down to walmart and get a pyrex wax dish and burn some nice aurora waxes their cheep smell nice and your off the hook.I got a setup with my 7th floor buddha vape love it.

cobra505,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I mentioned this is another thread .... IMO opening an airtight bag or jar of weed has way more smell related hang time than vapor if it's not a marathon vape session.

A pungent bag-o-weed when opened, followed by grinding and putting everything back can smell for hours while a quick vape session followed by some light air freshener and an open window only lasts 60 minutes or less. Add blowing the hit into a towel or sploof and someone sensitive may be able to pick it up after 30 minutes where most won't notice.

My adult kids love 'catching' me but the only time they comment is when I've opened a airtight bag/jar to grind.

His_Highness,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom