New to vaping

Rainbow Mist

Hello. I started vaping a few months ago with an Innokin Endura T18. It started to play up in the last couple of days so I bought myself a Smok Stick P25.

I’m rather struggling with the wider mouthpiece. Is it possible to get some kind of adapter and fit a narrower one? I have Googled this but I must admit to finding the terminology a little confusing. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Many thanks for your time.

Rainbow Mist,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hello. I started vaping a few months ago with an Innokin Endura T18. It started to play up in the last couple of days so I bought myself a Smok Stick P25.

I’m rather struggling with the wider mouthpiece. Is it possible to get some kind of adapter and fit a narrower one? I have Googled this but I must admit to finding the terminology a little confusing. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Many thanks for your time.
Hello there @Rainbow Mist and welcome to FC.

The products you are referring to are e-cig devices and this forum is not that kind of vaping forum. Around here we vape cannabis, not e-juice so I don't think this crowd is best suited to answer your e-cig questions.

Cheers,

Stu

Top Bottom