new to forum, long time e-cig smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey persons. I've been using e-cig mod's for over a year now, and been off cigarettes since i started using. I've started looking into vaporizers for my other smoke-able substances. Last night it came to me that it would be possible to make a dry herbal chamber atomizer kind of deal, and i was curious if anything like this existed? I don't know how familiar everyone here is about e-cigs, but a pretty standard connection is 510, which is what i use. I have two "big battery mods" and each have a wattage regulator chip i've thrown in there, (adjusts voltage output in relation to atomizer resistance ((ohms)) to give up to 10 watts power output, or lower if set lower)

so what i'm looking for, a 510 connection (or 801 or any other standard, they can all be used on 510 if a connection adapter is used) which is intended for a dry herb blend, includes chamber for herbs, and actually works. anyone seen anything like this out there?

i've seen a little discussion about this kind of product on here, but nothing concrete. Am i missing that golden post that has what i'm looking for?

mod note- Vape specific questions belong in Ask FC, not General Vaporization. Thread moved.

Groundswell17,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol.. Been using ecigs for over 3yrs and while there are some things that say they work w/ mods/510 connection meh!! I prefer my herbal vapes to the ecigs converted or relabeled for ecig use. There are a lot of great vapes out there, just start reading threads or glance over the Vaporpedia ;)

http://vaporpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page.

Seriously...better off getting an herbal vape device though IMHO. You can look at the Thermovape products which are made by a company in the ecig game as well. They have an ecig looking device called the T1 and an attachment thingy called the Evolution which has 510 connection. I have both, I've tried both and.... went back to my other herbal vapes. I do hear good things about their concentrate vape pieces though. Most of the other things that look like ecigs are in my personal opinion - a joke!

Lo,
you're gonna have to help me out and define "herbal vapes" for me, i'm a complete noob to this kind of vaporizer

Groundswell17,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Umm... hello! This is an herbal vaporizer forum ROFL!! There are a gazillion types, desktops, portables all for herbal purposes. Look around, you can't turn around here without running into a vape or 3. Read that vaporpedia link I posted in last post...that will get you started: http://vaporpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Lo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom