New to Ecigs. Which to buy?

AirDru

So the My cera is has been in for repairs. while it was in i had TET add a Eliquid core to my order. i also have ordered an Ejuice sampler from alice in vapeland. Cera should be mine tomorrow while the Eliquids will be here in maybe 2 weeks.

This has made my cigarette smoking buddy very jealous. he has asked me for advice on what Ecig to purchase. He wants high quality but doesnt want to spend as much as i did on the Cera.

Can you guys help my buddy out with some suggestions?

TIA

AirDru,

eye.

I think any of the 510 ecigs are good as you can get spare parts and refills loads of places. I've got a genesis 510 that cost £20 for the basic kit with a choice of flavours and strengths. I'm impressed with it.

eye.,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Whenever I turn someone new onto ecigs I've always started them off on an Ego (Twist) with a standard resistance tank (Maximist) to avoid a large layout on a first purchase and on something decent and easily usable.

smokum,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I do that when I know the person is really interested and will use that vape regularily, but honestly, a cheapo 510 pen battery with a 510-EGO convertor and a standard clearomizer does the trick just fine as a cheap, entry level vape for someone who isn't so sure that this is for them.

CentiZen,
Reactions: smokum
Top Bottom