• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

New to concentrates- wax or shatter?

Hi all I've been lurking on this forum for a while, bought my vapor max v5s because of you guys, and I love it! Was thinking about getting in to concentrates, but should I get shatter or wax? I plan on either pulling a kanger carto apart or buying a triangle rda ( ceramic deck, rebuildable atomizer) and rigging it for temperature protection on my DNa 40 device. Seems kinda pricey by the gram though $60-$70 dollars. I have half an O of shake that's lasted me a month-based on that how long do you think one of these grams would last me?

My final question is about the producers- Caregivers For Life. Anyone recommend their wax? Should I avoid it?

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Timothymdq,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Hi all I've been lurking on this forum for a while, bought my vapor max v5s because of you guys, and I love it! Was thinking about getting in to concentrates, but should I get shatter or wax? I plan on either pulling a kanger carto apart or buying a triangle rda ( ceramic deck, rebuildable atomizer) and rigging it for temperature protection on my DNa 40 device. Seems kinda pricey by the gram though $60-$70 dollars. I have half an O of shake that's lasted me a month-based on that how long do you think one of these grams would last me?

My final question is about the producers- Caregivers For Life. Anyone recommend their wax? Should I avoid it?

Thank you all!
I haven't seen oil that expensive for a while, I wouldn't pay over $55/g unless its some top notch shatter, even still I'd top off at $60. Are you looking at their medical or recreational concentrates?

EDIT:
Depending on your usage 1g could last you 2 weeks to a month. Shatter is a better choice over wax IMO.

Last edited:
Its a dispensary in Denver- they don't list their concentrates under the different headings of recreational and medicinal- just lump them in s one size fits none approach I guess. If I could have it last a month I think it would certainly be worth it than- the half o of Shake was about the same price point

Edit: thank you paytonpen

Timothymdq,
Top Bottom