New Titanium Concentrate Utensil Company - TiMed Tools

JayMaker

Manufacturer
Hello FC.com community

I'd like to introduce my new concentrate utensil.

It's constructed entirely of grade 5 (medical) Titanium , which is a very light and rigid grade of Ti.
Grade 5 titanium is ideal for concentrate usage because of how much heat the metal will be exposed to.

These are about 6 inches long and feature two sides.

One side is a point and the other is a straight tapered scoop.

These are all hand made in the SF Bay Area , California.

Free stickers with all orders.

They are available now via www.Timeds.x10.mx OR www.etsy.com/people/PennylessPipes

All forum members are encouraged to use the FC420 10% off coupon on Etsy.com

Keep your eyes peeled because we're planning a promotional contest with the staff on FC.com
There will be FREE stuff!

We're on instagram as TimedTools as well, where I post a lot of glass and Ti related photos.

Timed.jpg

image_11.jpeg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Personally I do glass work and machine metal, all the glass on my etsy.com store is my personal work. If any of you members out there are into blowing glass or machining feel free to chat. Its a pleasure to be a part of the FC.com community as a small scale craftsmen, I look forward to hearing your response.

EDIT : The coupon was listed at 15 percent but is a 10 percent off any order.

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Looks to be a very good tool for vaporizers in general. You may be receiving an order from me very soon. :brow:

VaporEyes,

JayMaker

Manufacturer
I definitely agree for cleaning out vape parts I could see these working wonders. I use mine for signing glass art too.
Looking forward to your order! Check out etsy and use the coupon code FC420 for an extra 15 percent off your order.

JayMaker,

StickyShisha2

that discount code appears to give 10% off not 15

i'll order anyway, just thought you should know

StickyShisha2,

JayMaker

Manufacturer
that discount code appears to give 10% off not 15

i'll order anyway, just thought you should know

Hey Shisha just caught that myself! Thanks for the heads up. Edited the original post and for future reference the coupon is 10 percent off.

JayMaker,

JayMaker

Manufacturer
Can these be shipped to Canada ?

Yes let me get a shipping quote to Canada for you tomorrow ill know , I expect it won't cost much to ship to Canada.
Ill be at the post office shipping any orders placed in the next 12 hours. Thanks for waiting.

JayMaker,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Yes let me get a shipping quote to Canada for you tomorrow ill know , I expect it won't cost much to ship to Canada.
Ill be at the post office shipping any orders placed in the next 12 hours. Thanks for waiting.

Thanks.... I sent you a pm with details for an accurate shipping cost quote.

smokum,

smokum

Pm sent.

well get a shipping rate tomorrow for Canada.
Thanks for looking everyone.

Thks for getting Etsy set up for Canadian shipping ;)

Placed an order for two (one for me, and one for a good buddy)... now the mail waiting begins :D

smokum,

SD_haze

This SS TI tool looks excellent for vaporizer bowl stirring & screen picking. I would purchase if I didn't have a perfect SS poker already.

I would use the sharp end to loosen up the compacted herb and then use the flat end to actually mix the load up.

SD_haze,

StickyShisha2

This SS tool looks excellent for vaporizer bowl stirring & screen picking. I would purchase if I didn't have a perfect SS poker already.

I would use the sharp end to loosen up the compacted herb and then use the flat end to actually mix the load up.

not SS. Titanium grade 5 (medical)

JayMaker

Manufacturer
Thks for getting Etsy set up for Canadian shipping ;)

Placed an order for two (one for me, and one for a good buddy)... now the mail waiting begins :D

Got those two shipped out this morning! They wanted an extra 5 for tracking , so unfortunately I can't afford to track Canadian packages at this time.

All USA orders come with tracking .

JayMaker,
Reactions: ogcook

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Got this in the mail yesterday. Tried it out and, as I'd assumed, it's a great tool for vaporizers/vaporizer accessories. The pointed ends isn't too sharp, ever so slightly rounded. Could penetrate a screen, scrape metal, or etch glass, if enough force is applied. So take precautions when using that end. Flat end has a nice edge to it and is great for chopping up your bowl after a few hits.

Another awesome vape accessory to have in my collection.

Got, like, eight stickers with my order as well. :lol:

smokum

Great to hear :tup:

I suspect mine will arrive within the next week or so, and look forward to using it.... A LOT ;)

smokum,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I want one :)

Can you add the shipping for Europe ? For something that small don't worry about tracking, its more about keeping the cost low

Thanks !

Roger D,

JayMaker

Manufacturer
I want one :)

Can you add the shipping for Europe ? For something that small don't worry about tracking, its more about keeping the cost low

Thanks !

Sent you a PM so well get a European shipping added soon!

@vaporeyes I'm so stoked that this tool is working well for your needs and thanks again for ur order!

@smokum it shouldn't be much longer! If they don't show up this week let me know and ill call up the post office for you to get to the bottom of it.

JayMaker

Manufacturer
Hey guys sorry about the delay. My Etsy.com store got shut down, so I am scrambling to get
That part of my business back online. I will be getting shipping quotes soon.

JayMaker,

smokum

Received my two tools yesterday and am very pleased with my purchase !

I very much like the groves on the mid shaft (rather than smooth) to aid in holding it firmly.

My 'only' (and very slight) disappointment was that the flat end is more like a standard flat screwdriver with a sharp edge where I interpreted by the images presented that it appeared to be beveled that would have worked as a mini scoop. Definitely my own error and could have been corrected had I asked, and in the end I would have ordered one anyways, but just thought at the time of purchase "what a neat idea".... just sayin ;)

Anyways, I 'am' happy in the end with my new toy of practical use and would very much so recommend it to others as well.

Thank you for a great tool and fast service JayMaker !

JayMaker

Manufacturer
U
Received my two tools yesterday and am very pleased with my purchase !

I very much like the groves on the mid shaft (rather than smooth) to aid in holding it firmly.

My 'only' (and very slight) disappointment was that the flat end is more like a standard flat screwdriver with a sharp edge where I interpreted by the images presented that it appeared to be beveled that would have worked as a mini scoop. Definitely my own error and could have been corrected had I asked, and in the end I would have ordered one anyways, but just thought at the time of purchase "what a neat idea".... just sayin ;)

Anyways, I 'am' happy in the end with my new toy of practical use and would very much so recommend it to others as well.

Thank you for a great tool and fast service JayMaker !

Your very welcome and thanks for letting me know everything arrived OK!
Sorry maybe I should get some better angles of the flat side.

JayMaker,

JayMaker

Manufacturer
New products are coming out soon.
We're making a domeless titanium nail. I will be posting photos soon!
Our etsy shop is currently being remodeled..
I am still taking orders on the dabbers. $25 shipped PM me for PayPal details.

JayMaker,
Reactions: smokum

smokum

New products are coming out soon.
We're making a domeless titanium nail. I will be posting photos soon!
Our etsy shop is currently being remodeled..
I am still taking orders on the dabbers. $25 shipped PM me for PayPal details.

New products ? As in plural ?

I'm intrigued :popcorn:

smokum,
Reactions: Tweek

JayMaker

Manufacturer
New products ? As in plural ?

I'm intrigued :popcorn:

Hey Smokum! Check it out. . . two variations on the domeless nail.

14MM native female Titanium Domeless Nail, and your standard 14/19/24MM Domeless straight nail on the left. There are no other titanium nails out there that I have seen, which conform to the taper of the Ground glass joints, I am really excited to be getting these available to the public soon!

Do you guys think i should make a new post for the domeless titanium nails?

And thanks for looking guys!

IMG_1480.jpg

JayMaker,
Hey Smokum! Check it out. . . two variations on the domeless nail.

14MM native female Titanium Domeless Nail, and your standard 14/19/24MM Domeless straight nail on the left. There are no other titanium nails out there that I have seen, which conform to the taper of the Ground glass joints, I am really excited to be getting these available to the public soon!

Do you guys think i should make a new post for the domeless titanium nails?

And thanks for looking guys!
I have seen other ti nails that fit snugly inside gog before. The reason you don't see many designed that way is because they tend to crack glass due to thermal expansion.

Top Bottom