New Red/Black Vaporblunt 2.0 w/ extra accessories

Herbal Ant

Re-posting because of price drop and update.
0131141548-00_zps141c5a37.jpg
0131141546-00_zps790edbf3.jpg
0131141547-00_zpsf512d104.jpg

Selling new red unit, new accessories, and new mouthpieces(2 standard & 3 flavored total). Also includes slightly used; extra charger, extra glass draw tube for concentrates, extra stir cap, and extra concentrate bowl w/ teflon removed(included and goes back on easily, getting it off was the hard part). Asking for $210, includes priority mail shipping anywhere in the Con US w/ tracking. Willing to work something out for my international friends, PayPal is preferred.

Update: I took the unit out of the box, charged it up, and ran it through a heat cycle 5 with the stir cap off and the screen cap out. Then I got out my used concentrate bowl(teflon still removed) and glass draw tube. I waited for the unit to completely cool, then heated it back up to 5, put a very tiny bit of oil in the bowl, dropped it in the chamber and away it went. I did one more session yesterday, one is all you need. Sticks was right when he told me it really shined with oils. After 3, 15 min sessions at 5 it still has about 40% battery. It's a good vape, but I need the money for something and I will have my PA back soon anyways.

Just so you guys know, the unit is still completely clean, the air path inside it has not been used. My mouth has not touched it, just the glass draw tube I had already used. Here is a video to show you exactly what I did.
I really just wanted to make sure it worked good and you have my word it does.

Last edited:
Herbal Ant,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom