• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7thFloorVapes

Company Rep
Christmas Has Come Early! Our glass artisans at ELEV8 Premier Studios have produced a 100% pure convection, all American made Schott Borosilicate glass (minus screen), portable and durable Vaporizer. No batteries needed! Easily used with dry herbs and concentrates, or if you're feeling frisky, both at the same time! The kit will come with glass stem, 14mm male water pipe attachment, flavor disc (for concentrates only), 19mm-14mm water pipe adapters, extra screens, sick clip, and ELEV8R Heater! Ride the Wave! Giveaway details tomorrow!

7Zv66jh.png

Last edited by a moderator:

deldrice

Makes sense why I couldn't find an upcoming thread on here...it hadn't been made yet haha.

Saw your post about this on reddit and I'm definitely excited.

Can't wait for more details and reviews.

Cheers!

Edit: I'm most interested in the "flavor disc". The picture reminded me a lot of the Healthstone style puck that I've always been curious about. Seemed like such a cool little product but the cost of the puck and their pipes/slides were always a bit off putting.

Last edited:

H4mandCheese

Looks like a more artistic and chunkier vapocane, which is an awesomely underrated vape and my daily driver for the past year. If it is performs like that and can get around the issue of the glass melting near the tip I'm in!

lwien

2 to 4 hits from a quarter gram? Huh? I know that this is dependent on how big of a hit you take but from my experience, that many hits sounds very much on low side, eh?

I take average size hits. I vape every other night and on the nights that I vape, I take no more 3 hits and a gram lasts me a little over a month. I'm way to lazy to do the math but that comes out to way many more hits than what is being reported here or is there something I'm missing?

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Looks awesome - nice big bowl (.25g) and all glass will produce huge flavouful hits.

I think this will be an even easier transition for a heavy smoker to transition to vape life.

I can see them using a DynaVap on-the-go for a familiar feel and punch in a micro dose package. And the Elev8r to get a huge rip with a bit more of a sesh feel with a face melting bowl size.

Stoked to try it. Hope I made the cut for tester. 45 seconds on the torch is kind of rough though.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Looks cool, i love the gn0me style heaters,being messing with them myself for quite a while. What i like about 7th floors creation is the minimized concept ,only reloading would require some kind of tool.
Is the heater boro or quartz ?

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Christmas Has Come Early! Our glass artisans at ELEV8 Premier Studios have produced a 100% pure convection, all American made Schott Borosilicate glass (minus screen), portable and durable Vaporizer. No batteries needed! Easily used with dry herbs and concentrates, or if you're feeling frisky, both at the same time! The kit will come with glass stem, 14mm male water pipe attachment, flavor disc (for concentrates only), 19mm-14mm water pipe adapters, extra screens, sick clip, and ELEV8R Heater! Ride the Wave! Giveaway details tomorrow!

I have owned almost every butane powered vape produced (the ones I feel worthy), and this is soooo intriguing. I have been waiting for one to interest me for a while... and the ELEV8 looks f**kin' AWESOME! How long does it take for an order to be filled?

Very interested, but the 45 seconds heat up time seems a little extreme, and do we have to use such a big torch? Not very likely that you would be using outside the home. Would nice to have some indication that the vape is to temp. Maybe something in the elevator part that changes color when it is ready perhaps?

Would love to test it and give you my feedback!

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Do you think the Elev8 heater will be compatible with the @Pipes induction heater?

I'm afraid it's not.....

Yes looks like a cross between a Vapocane and a Supreme, the design of the first and the heat retention of the second!
Can't find a closer pic of the heater... is there one anywhere?

Top Bottom