New Portable H Enail with built in glass bubbler by Green Light Vapes

mixchu69

ANY One wondering if the Ti nail is really necesarry/ most optimal setup for this device....
What im talking about is that I personally perfer a quartz or Ceramic vaporization surface to Ti....and while quartz maybe out of reach for this device underneath the nail is a ceramic rod that is the heating element so would it be difficult to implement a Ceramic cup(nail) instead of Ti.....Just a thought i wanted to share ...in case some one from greenlight is reading....or even someone willing/able with the inclination to develop related products.
Dr dabber' new portable rig looks identical but is more expensive. They claim that they will be coming out with a ceramic nail (currently only have ti).

Hoosier

Dr dabber version is programmed a bit differently than the others. Pretty sure the have theirs heat a bit warmer and for a longer duration. IMO, these differences are both beneficial if you are using a traditional dab technique (ie- warm nail, then dab, then cap). That said, I find the henail to deliver better tasting hits by preloading, capping, hitting while warming up, and then even turing off shortly after the light turns green)

CarbonFiberGuy

Just got my new glass piece , the new version is much better . The holes have not changed to slots . They are just about 3 to 4 times the size of the old ones now . So 3 big holes , each hole is about the same size as the tip of titanium nail head on the unit . And the new bubs come in a nice padded gift box

CarbonFiberGuy,

CarbonFiberGuy

Just got my new glass piece , the new version is much better . The holes have not changed to slots . They are just about 3 to 4 times the size of the old ones now . So 3 big holes , each hole is about the same size as the tip of titanium nail head on the unit . And the new bubs come in a nice padded gift box. The reclaim on the unit is much better since the change , and hits are much better

CarbonFiberGuy,
Where did you buy it from? Dabado?

I have the Dabado. It's the same as the HeNail, the Vape Life, the Dabbie.. they all come off the same line in China and get a different sticker. They are all IDENTICAL. If you think they are manufacturing this in the USA, you're wrong. Look at the verbage they use.. "Assembled in the USA" doesn't mean "built in the USA".

Dabado doesn't even have their own review video. If you go to dabadovaporizers.com, you won't see a demo video for the Bolt, you will see the demo video for the "Dabbie", another knockoff that is popular in the UK and Europe.

Another totally different company using the G9 knockoff design. They didn't even bother to make their own video!

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:

HOBOBOB

I received a email yesterday from kleon and they have a brand new version not pictured here yet that screws onto any standard mod- I will post pictures later

CarbonFiberGuy

Where did you buy it from? Dabado?

Mod note: posts merged

I purchased the new glass from directly from G9 . The new flow is just excellent , I get zero clogging and less reclaim . The hit is much different now very fast and efficient . They were $10 each plus shipping , I bought 4 . I Made sure that the contact knew that I wanted the bigger hole version . If anyone else wants the contact info from my G9 seller feel free to message me. The transaction has always gone very smooth with this guy , they ship dhl and it only takes like 5 days to get your product. He has really good communication on all my transactions so far (2 Henails , 4 glass pieces, 1 Mini enail ) . I think I figured out how to post pictures

HXdc7JI.jpg

KCtv7XA.jpg

Also could someone with some battery knowledge recommend what battery to buy for this unit as a back up ? I have found some online with the same specs that are listed on the battery ,but I thought I would ask first , A link to ebay or amazon or fasttech with the right model would be much appreciated

UOaopVt.jpg

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Does this thing produce one hitter quitter, big rip dabs? I use a tc box with a rebuildable atomizer and ti wire...it hits like a beast, but I do like the idea of the water filtration built in. And it DOES hit vary similar to a traditional rig...ways the guy who almost passed out from it last week!

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: Joel W.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I have been following the development of this project for a while...
Here is a picture of version 2.
Im guessing we will see these available from Greenlightvapes pretty soon too

version2.jpg
Looks like they are able to turn it to an atomizer? Hopefully it's 510 threaded, so you can use it with existing mods! I'm kinda pissed I just purchased the v2 now

WakeAndVape,

HOBOBOB

I will ask if it's 510 next time I talk to them. To make things clear the picture above would technically be version 3 or possibly 4. I am going to call it v2 because that's how the manufacturer refers to it.

Looks like they are able to turn it to an atomizer? Hopefully it's 510 threaded, so you can use it with existing mods! I'm kinda pissed I just purchased the v2 now
I wouldn't be pissed, I'd wait till 2.1 comes out. There will most likely be issues with the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I wouldn't be pissed, I'd wait till 2.1 comes out. There will most likely be issues with the first one.
The version I purchased over the weekend is refereed to as the v2 on the eBay listing.

I'm guessing because it's the unit that has the 18650 battery and other minor changes.

That's the problem with multiple sources having the same product it screws up the continuity of discussion

The one I ordered looks like the black one, the white one is the one that I'm interested in, it would be sweet to boost it up and use with my tc mod.

WakeAndVape,

anasrzi

They claim that they will be coming out with a ceramic nail (currently only have ti).

Any more news on this? I've just received my Dabbie from vapefiend haven't had chance to try it yet as its a Christmas present from the girlfriend (shows she listens and cares ;)) so will be another few weeks before I get round to dabbing proper for the first time, lead to believe a ceramic based nail should give better tasting hits, only going on what's been said on the next gen enail thread, ceramic, Quartz or sic are supposedly better for sheer flavour but that litre more fragile?

anasrzi,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I use mine everyday,Still Love it! And there is a new glass design with slits. I was sent 3, 2 made it alive lol. It does hit MUCH better with the slits. It also sits at more of an angle instead of looking straight down on the device. They also teased me and sent me a picture of the new pelican case they will come in but didn't send me one of course lol.

Just got my new glass piece , the new version is much better . The holes have not changed to slots . They are just about 3 to 4 times the size of the old ones now . So 3 big holes , each hole is about the same size as the tip of titanium nail head on the unit . And the new bubs come in a nice padded gift box
Glad you got a good one of the holed version, they work well too when the holes are big enough. BUT they actually sent you old batch glass.

F25C27E6-1301-4298-84DB-CED73CF78A6A.jpg

henail.jpg

From what I understand "I could be wrong"- the actual manufacturer is kleon

I doubt Kleon is the manufacturer. Looks like they took the G9 ceramic rod heating head from the Henail and attached it to a cheap box mod. Great idea but not the originator of the product. I would look at who has the new items first (case, redesigned glass, white PTFE top, et.) and they are most likely the manufacturer. That has been G9 every step of the way.

Last edited:
mrbonsai420,
Reactions: anasrzi

CarbonFiberGuy

Yeah I agree it's pretty crazy how fast these updates are coming . I know u already purchased off ebay ,but has anyone else just tried buying it from g9 directly ? All the eBay listings I can find were for over $120 for a v2 ?

I know on the g9 website it says $199 retail ,but if you contact them through the site they sell the unit for $59.99 +20 shipping . I have never bought anything wholesale or in this fashion before so I was a little worried , but they offered paypal payment so I went for it , and had a very good transaction . I Bought 2 at this price and some extra glass . Shipping was though DHL and it took less than a week to arrive. I Also received a nice printable invoice for warranty return work if needed directly from manufacturer in california not China (which is nice)

With all these updates going on I think It might be smart to contact manufacturer directly if u worried about receiving the most current unit or upgrades. I know I will probably have to send my unit to California in the near future as my white top is starting to discolor badly under the nail turning brown . I'm afraid its possibly off gasing . I Don't like how the nail is just pressure fit into the unit . I feel like that is part of the reason for the ceramic updated top . I'm just glad I have a valid warranty to send it in when it's worse and the ceramic tops are out for it to be replaced with .

CarbonFiberGuy,

filo42008

Unapproved commercial account.
Yeah I agree it's pretty crazy how fast these updates are coming . I know u already purchased off ebay ,but has anyone else just tried buying it from g9 directly ? All the eBay listings I can find were for over $120 for a v2 ?

With all these updates going on I think It might be smart to contact manufacturer directly if u worried about receiving the most current unit or upgrades.

Yes, agreed, if you worried about it better contact manufacturer directly. I also bought 2piece from G9 directly, with the new holes, no clogged with good hit! seems i get v2, removable battery, replaceable titanium nail. Hey, their official alibaba showed pink blue also available, anyone got?[/QUOTE]

filo42008,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X

I know on the g9 website it says $199 retail ,but if you contact them through the site they sell the unit for $59.99 +20 shipping . I have never bought anything wholesale or in this fashion before so I was a little worried , but they offered paypal payment so I went for it , and had a very good transaction . I Bought 2 at this price and some extra glass . Shipping was though DHL and it took less than a week to arrive. I Also received a nice printable invoice for warranty return work if needed directly from manufacturer in california not China (which is nice)

With all these updates going on I think It might be smart to contact manufacturer directly if u worried about receiving the most current unit or upgrades. I know I will probably have to send my unit to California in the near future as my white top is starting to discolor badly under the nail turning brown . I'm afraid its possibly off gasing . I Don't like how the nail is just pressure fit into the unit . I feel like that is part of the reason for the ceramic updated top . I'm just glad I have a valid warranty to send it in when it's worse and the ceramic tops are out for it to be replaced with .
$60 directly from the company? Not bad as all...yea I definetly like saving money, sad I didn't on this case, if I like it alot, I'll probably just buy another one from the official website and sell the other one locally
...that way I can't get a goodbye warrantied unit.

WakeAndVape,

farscaper

link please?

CarbonFiberGuy

www.greenlightvapes.com

just go to the contact page and tell them what you want to order . Then they will contact you back right away with prices , and you can place the order , like I said they accept paypal so I wasn't to worried about it .

Pretty sure all these ebay sellers did the same thing and are just resellers

CarbonFiberGuy,
Reactions: farscaper

Hoosier

Just ordered another henail for my brother. Got it for $99 from edabsdirect.com. Supposed have the new glass piece with slots instead of holes. Never heard of this site before, but I ordered 2 hrs ago and already have a USPS tracking number, so that is promising.

Hoosier,

Hoosier

Got the unit in from edabsdirect.com today---can't believe they shipped that quick! This new glass design is awesome. Far less reclaim so far. This one has a different battery than the first on I ordered as well. Same size & discharge rating, just different label.

Hoosier,
Top Bottom