• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

New Portable H Enail with built in glass bubbler by Green Light Vapes

abo27495

@abo27495 How does the TN-01 stack up against your regular home nail set-up?

:(

So far im in love. The first few rips have an amazing taste and its so easy to use. I LOVE being able to pre load my dab on and not have to worry about finishing it--this may not be for everybody. Its only been a day or so, so i havent run into any potential problems.

They say that its not meant to replace your nail, but thats what I intend to do (at least for now). Ill report back any problems.

Edit: Ive also been getting sick of my nail because my shatter has gotten more stable as the weather get cooler and its impossible to deal with. Id love to see a home enail setup that works like this--instant heat and cool down, but no battery limitations and maybe some longer lasting coils.

Hoosier

So, at ebay seller previously linked in this thread is now claiming that he is still waiting on v2. Apparently, almost no one has these things stateside yet. Should be interesting few weeks on this thing, as 1 in every 10 enail tags on insta are this device, by one label or another. Lol

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So, at ebay seller previously linked in this thread is now claiming that he is still waiting on v2. Apparently, almost no one has these things stateside yet. Should be interesting few weeks on this thing, as 1 in every 10 enail tags on insta are this device, by one label or another. Lol

I contacted the seller on Ebay and he said that his V2's won't be in until Thursday or Friday of this week and most of those are already sold anyway due to a mix up of V1's he was sent last batch. We must be talking about the same one (There were 2 different sellers). He also said that Ebay pulled his and every other listing with this device. He won't be relisting there do to Ebay rules. The other ebay seller said that he will be listing his on his website 710vaperstore or something. You may see them getting posted and then pulled, posted and then pulled on Ebay. That seems to be the current game.
I'm sure Greenlight is struggling trying to get all of their orders plus the re-branded ones out in November.
They can be purchased here but there are only 2 available and they won't ship until this Friday either BUT they ship priority from the US and it's guaranteed delivery next week. This is your best bet for a guaranteed V2 by next week.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/new-portable-enail-wax-vaporizer-titanium-nail-henail-607245152?i=270255960

Last edited:
mrbonsai420,

abo27495

Can't reply for him but, imo, there is asolutly no comparison between my e-nail and the TN01 I recently recived, it taste more like a pen than like a nail.....not my cup of tea!
I can see what you mean. I had that the first few rips but changed my technique.

Basically, the nail should never get red hot. Load your dab, then start inhaling and pulsing the battery (morse code style, really quickly) you'll see it pooling and bubbling away. As soon as it stops pooling and no longer looks moist, stop. Whatever is left is whats been tasting like shit. Hold the button down for 1-2 seconds or so to burn that shit off and load a new dab. Doing it this way the taste has been really nice for me, lmk what you think.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have really been loving my Henail on the road. I modified my style a bit. I usually dab BEFORE the light turns green for low temp dabbing. Especially if it's your second or third dab. You don't have to get everything it 1 hit either if you put a huge dab on. After exhale just draw again if the lights still green, if not go for a second cycle and hit it again without reloading. Really excellent taste compared to my pens and much bigger hits. I get SO MUCH higher with this than the pens that I don't use them unless it's for stealth purposes.

How are you guys liking your new little portable enails?

garymon

Well, I have been waiting to see reviews but couldn't stand to wait any longer. Snagged a g9 model off of eBay for $128.00. Should have it late next week.

The Dr. Dabber branded model Boost is now available for $199.95 with free shipping.
http://www.drdabber.com/shop/boost-erig

Last edited:
garymon,

Hoosier

Well, just got mine and not sure about it yet. Seasoned the nail a bit and them tried to use it. First couple of dabs were ok (taste was fair) third try completely clogged the glass piece with reclaim. Had to clean it out already. Hoping it was an anomaly. Any tips or suggestions from those of you who have had this piece for a minute?

CarbonFiberGuy

That's the same experience I have been having , I have the g9 v2 model . I have been going through 2 heat cycles then put a small BBC size dab on the nail . Seems like I get a small hit and most the oil ends up getting sucked through the glass . I have used the carb cap and tried smaller loads , slower inhale etc ? Seems like I'm wasting wax on this . I have put about .5 gram of shatter though it , and still testing . I also noticed the white material around the nail is starting to degrade from the heat any one else haveing this issue ?

CarbonFiberGuy,

Hoosier

That's the same experience I have been having , I have the g9 v2 model . I have been going through 2 heat cycles then put a small BBC size dab on the nail . Seems like I get a small hit and most the oil ends up getting sucked through the glass . I have used the carb cap and tried smaller loads , slower inhale etc ? Seems like I'm wasting wax on this . I have put about .5 gram of shatter though it , and still testing . I also noticed the white material around the nail is starting to degrade from the heat any one else haveing this issue ?

Wow. You described my situation to a "t". Concentrate waste is huge right now. Have completely clogged with reclaim 2x times in <10 uses. Haven't note see any degrade yet.

Hoosier,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Well, just got mine and not sure about it yet. Seasoned the nail a bit and them tried to use it. First couple of dabs were ok (taste was fair) third try completely clogged the glass piece with reclaim. Had to clean it out already. Hoping it was an anomaly. Any tips or suggestions from those of you who have had this piece for a minute?

I have had 3 of these now, I gave 1 to my sister and kept 2. Out of these 3 I noticed 1 has extremely small holes in the bubbler. It still functions but I have to clean this one with Iso more often than the other. I keep my reclaim for edibles btw. This is Chinese glass so if your holes are so small that it doesn't hit at all I would hope G9 would send you out a new one? I know my sister already dropped hers but luckily it didn't break. We should check the price of replacement glass from them too, I wouldn't mind having a spare. I'm sure shipping is more than the bubbler itself.

That's the same experience I have been having , I have the g9 v2 model . I have been going through 2 heat cycles then put a small BBC size dab on the nail . Seems like I get a small hit and most the oil ends up getting sucked through the glass . I have used the carb cap and tried smaller loads , slower inhale etc ? Seems like I'm wasting wax on this . I have put about .5 gram of shatter though it , and still testing . I also noticed the white material around the nail is starting to degrade from the heat anyone else having this issue ?

2 cycles is too hot even on your fist dab. I did notice that if you hit it with the nail too hot it is not efficient. That Ti nail is very thin so it goes from low temp to too high pretty quickly and you will notice A LOT more reclaim if you hit it too hot. If it's your first dab, go 1 heat cycle and dab when it just turns green. Any little bit left un-sublimated will vape on the next cycle. After the nail is hot and you have been dabbing a few I find it almost better to apply your concentrate to the warm nail it before pressing the button, then cap it press the button and start hitting. If you are dabbing several in a row you have to refine your tech a little but I found it works great dab style with 1 cycle as long as the nail isn't too hot, then switch to this pre-load method on my third. Just got finished using it with some GSC Full Melt bubble. Delicious! :whoa:

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: garymon

Hoosier

I have had 3 of these now, I gave 1 to my sister and kept 2. Out of these 3 I noticed 1 has extremely small holes in the bubbler. It still functions but I have to clean this one with Iso more often than the other. I keep my reclaim for edibles btw. This is Chinese glass so if your holes are so small that it doesn't hit at all I would hope G9 would send you out a new one? I know my sister already dropped hers but luckily it didn't break. We should check the price of replacement glass from them too, I wouldn't mind having a spare. I'm sure shipping is more than the bubbler itself.

2 cycles is too hot even on your fist dab. I did notice that if you hit it with the nail too hot it is not efficient. That Ti nail is very thin so it goes from low temp to too high pretty quickly and you will notice A LOT more reclaim if you hit it too hot. If it's your first dab, go 1 heat cycle and dab when it just turns green. Any little bit left un-sublimated will vape on the next cycle. After the nail is hot and you have been dabbing a few I find it almost better to apply your concentrate to the warm nail it before pressing the button, then cap it press the button and start hitting. If you are dabbing several in a row you have to refine your tech a little but I found it works great dab style with 1 cycle as long as the nail isn't too hot, then switch to this pre-load method on my third. Just got finished using it with some GSC Full Melt bubble. Delicious! :whoa:

Yeah, my glass is just terrible. Immediately turning all vapor into reclaim and clogging within 2 uses. Not a good start.

Hoosier,

Hoosier

Not trying to double post, but some time has elapsed. Cleaned out the glass and finally just had a chance to hit it dry. Success. Flavor is completely lacking, not terrible, just not nearly as good as my dv2.5 or a torch. I only very very clean and favorable rosin, so this is a bit of a bummer. If I was using some econo-grade bho, this would be not be much of an issue. Early indications are that the effects are damn good.

Hoosier,

mitromanos

I am looking at buying this HE NAIL i have found them quite cheap on alibaba, i saw one for $49.50, was wondering if anyone knew about these ones and why they are so cheap compared to everything else, the link is :

http://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...334708242.html?spm=a2700.7724838.30.47.97U2Ye

It says that the seller is verified as Shenzhen GreenLight Industry Co., Ltd.

Are these fake, every one of these products to the naked eye look identical but does anyone know how different all these products are or is it just a different sticker on each one. From the looks of it some of these products are clogging up from china and some are not, i know pay peanuts get monkeys but i might bite the bullet and get this see how it plays out, or does anyone recommend spending double the money and getting the dabbie from vapefiend?

mitromanos,

Hoosier

#1) make sure you are looking at v2 vs v1

#2) yes, even v2 can be purchased directly from manufacturer for <$70 usd in bulk order.

#3) quality control of the glass piece appears to be pretty bad. I have emailed directly with greenlight and this is a known issue. Luck of the draw looks to be the case for early adopters

Hoosier,

garymon

make sure you are looking at v2 vs v1

Also check the battery. I have seen listings that say V2 but list the battery as 2200 versus the 2500 included with the V2. It could just be an oversight that wasn't updated when they got the newer product. If so email to see which battery is really included.

garymon,

Hoosier

Also check the battery. I have seen listings that say V2 but list the battery as 2200 versus the 2500 included with the V2. It could just be an oversight that wasn't updated when they got the newer product. If so email to see which battery is really included.

Yes, sorry, v2 differences are 2500mah battery vs 2200, the top of the unit is white, instead of black. Not sure if the v1 nail was removable, nor the battery?

Update on mine. The air holes were so small that even using it dry was clogging every 2-3 dabs. So, realizing that this glass wasn't ever going to work, I went ahead and punched a hole in the inner perc. It now functions as a dry unit, and should hold me over until I get a new piece of glass.

Hoosier,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yes, sorry, v2 differences are 2500mah battery vs 2200, the top of the unit is white, instead of black. Not sure if the v1 nail was removable, nor the battery?

Update on mine. The air holes were so small that even using it dry was clogging every 2-3 dabs. So, realizing that this glass wasn't ever going to work, I went ahead and punched a hole in the inner perc. It now functions as a dry unit, and should hold me over until I get a new piece of glass.

I may need to do that with my second unit as well. My first and third glass pieces work like a champ! The second one is a little too resistant and clogs quickly. I contacted G9 and although I think they should replace all of these for free (haha, yeah right) They are only charging $9.90 each for new glass but I don't know what shipping is on that.

UPDATE: Hoosier, where did you buy yours? I bought mine off of Dealz4asteal on ebay. He felt so bad about the tiny hole issue that he is actually buying a new glass bubbler unit from G9 and sending it to me for free. According to him out of 10 total he sent out 2 have this complaint so far. I don't know if he is doing this for everyone with the issue since he will lose money on the deal but it's worth a try? I bet they want $30 to ship the $10 glass piece!

And as far as taste goes it's no full 110v E-nail setup but don't you find it MUCH better than your pens or other portables? I only get high end concentrates as well. All Rosin, Nug Run BHO shatter, Live Resins, and Full Melt Bubble. The taste issue is the whole reason I use this on the road instead of a pen (Nice Lunch Breaks lol). How does the taste compare to other battery powered devices you can hit in the car? If you have a better tasting solution let me know so I can get that too!

Last edited:
mrbonsai420,

Hoosier

And as far as taste goes it's no full 110v E-nail setup but don't you find it MUCH better than your pens or other portables? I only get high end concentrates as well. All Rosin, Nug Run BHO shatter, Live Resins, and Full Melt Bubble. The taste issue is the whole reason I use this on the road instead of a pen (Nice Lunch Breaks lol). How does the taste compare to other battery powered devices you can hit in the car? If you have a better tasting solution let me know so I can get that too!

Now that I have punched it out and run it dry, the effects are 100% dab like. I have never been able to get this level of effect from a pen, so that is awesome.

I get better taste from my DV2.5, but no where near the dab-to-the-head type effect from the same amount of concentrate.

Hoosier,

woosky000

Unapproved commercial account.
I contacted greenlight and they are currently resolving the glass piece issue with the glass supplier. Hopefully the next batch I get from them won't have flaws in the glass.

woosky000,

woosky000

I may need to do that with my second unit as well. My first and third glass pieces work like a champ! The second one is a little too resistant and clogs quickly. I contacted G9 and although I think they should replace all of these for free (haha, yeah right) They are only charging $9.90 each for new glass but I don't know what shipping is on that.

UPDATE: Hoosier, where did you buy yours? I bought mine off of Dealz4asteal on ebay. He felt so bad about the tiny hole issue that he is actually buying a new glass bubbler unit from G9 and sending it to me for free. According to him out of 10 total he sent out 2 have this complaint so far. I don't know if he is doing this for everyone with the issue since he will lose money on the deal but it's worth a try? I bet they want $30 to ship the $10 glass piece!

Doesn't it come with a 1 yr warranty?

woosky000,

Hoosier

Warranty claims direct with manufacturer in China on small volume business is often more of a hassle/costlier than just doing right by he customer out of your own pocket.

Hoosier,

woosky000

Friend just got his dabado bolt and claims it's better quality than the g9. Says it came with a better battery too. I think it's the same thing with diff labeling. Unfortunately, his came with a broken glass piece so he's using the g9 glass piece.

woosky000,

garymon

My G9 branded unit arrived today. Everything looks in good shape. I think I overfilled the glass on my first try. Water got into the bottom compartment and started to leak out where it connects to the device. I let it empty out and then took it for a test spin.

Nice taste. As mentioned above it works better if you load the concentrate and cap it before hitting the heater. It's not as nice as a proper desktop rig, but it's close and miles ahead of any pen/portable. I think that's pretty impressive.

The included dabber is not very useful. The shape and angle are clumsy. It works fine as a handle for the carb cap.

After 3 dabs I already have visible buildup in the glass. More expiramenting is required.

Top Bottom