New Portable H Enail with built in glass bubbler by Green Light Vapes

Danksta

Tc setting on the device isn't going to be the same as the actual heat. It's more to the concept that the limit of this function will go higher.

I have gone back to using my edabs 510mod + cuboid in wattage mode the most. Have it at 65w and can get either nail overheated in less than 15 sec. Let the nail cool a bit and then dab. Havent touched my enail rig or any other wax device over a week. I think I like it!

So you think it truly goes above 600? It seems to be the only mod that does. Every other mod I'm looking at does 600 max.

Danksta,

Whitewidow

So you think it truly goes above 600? It seems to be the only mod that does. Every other mod I'm looking at does 600 max.
The only way to know sure is with a thermal probe. Im trying to find someone with one so I can try to figure out a good tcr value for the rx200.

Whitewidow,

Danksta

Edabs has a new one called the ErrlMod. They don't have the other 510 in stock it seems. Anyone know anything about ErrlMod? I was going to order the edabs one today, but it seems that isn't an option. I guess I will have to be patient. My Hohm Wrecker came today and I wanted the 510 nail by the weekend. Oh well.

Danksta,

Hoosier

Edabs has a new one called the ErrlMod. They don't have the other 510 in stock it seems. Anyone know anything about ErrlMod? I was going to order the edabs one today, but it seems that isn't an option. I guess I will have to be patient. My Hohm Wrecker came today and I wanted the 510 nail by the weekend. Oh well.

I saw that too. Looks like they now have a Quartz nail too. I have an email out to EDD to see what the story is. To me, it looks like the same thing as the 510mod.

Hoosier,

Danksta

I saw that too. Looks like they now have a Quartz nail too. I have an email out to EDD to see what the story is. To me, it looks like the same thing as the 510mod.

Did you ever hear back? They don't have their email on the website so I've been unable to ask them myself. I have a feeling they are trying to push those ErrlMODs and may not restock the original one they sold that is slightly cheaper.

Danksta,

Hoosier

Did you ever hear back? They don't have their email on the website so I've been unable to ask them myself. I have a feeling they are trying to push those ErrlMODs and may not restock the original one they sold that is slightly cheaper.

Yeah, they responded right away, but I have been too busy to get back here until now.

Basically, they are now an ErrlMOD authorized retailer. They said they made this switch because ErrlMOD is US based and have a platform for domestic support and are geared for the US market (English instructions for example). They now have a Quartz option for nails too (but not listed for individual sale yet). I went ahead and ordered the new deluxe kit to try it out and will report back with feedback.

tylerj55

@Hoosier have you by any chance recieved the errlmod yet? Excited to see if the quality is better... I have been through too many g9 versions already and want something better. Considering getting dabados version as well.

Hoosier

@Hoosier have you by any chance recieved the errlmod yet? Excited to see if the quality is better... I have been through too many g9 versions already and want something better. Considering getting dabados version as well.

I did get it on Saturday. Best way to describe it is a refined 510mod. Glass fits better. Top is secure (don't have to worry about twisting top from base when removing glass) The Quartz nail is pretty cool and looks different than the green light/bolt/boost Quartz. Basically, it is a micro h.e. hybrid nail. Works pretty damn well and tastes great. They have had it for $70 with the Quartz the past couple of days, and compared to the others out there, this seems like the best bet.

tylerj55

I did get it on Saturday. Best way to describe it is a refined 510mod. Glass fits better. Top is secure (don't have to worry about twisting top from base when removing glass) The Quartz nail is pretty cool and looks different than the green light/bolt/boost Quartz. Basically, it is a micro h.e. hybrid nail. Works pretty damn well and tastes great. They have had it for $70 with the Quartz the past couple of days, and compared to the others out there, this seems like the best bet.

Wow it sounds awesome!!!!! Thanks for the response, ordering mine today :)

tylerj55,

Prospector

The replacement atomizer they sent me was an ErrlMod brand. As far as I can remember of the last one, this new one seems to be just as good or better than the original (though there's not much to compare).

What is everyone's preferred way of heating/hitting/pulsing? I've been using it so far with good success, but am still cautious not to run too much constant power through it (even at 55w which I haven't gone over yet).

I've heard some mention heat it until the ceramic base starts to glow, then release for a moment, place dab, begin hit, and cap, then power again until fully vaporized?

Prospector,

Hoosier

The replacement atomizer they sent me was an ErrlMod brand. As far as I can remember of the last one, this new one seems to be just as good or better than the original (though there's not much to compare).

What is everyone's preferred way of heating/hitting/pulsing? I've been using it so far with good success, but am still cautious not to run too much constant power through it (even at 55w which I haven't gone over yet).

I've heard some mention heat it until the ceramic base starts to glow, then release for a moment, place dab, begin hit, and cap, then power again until fully vaporized?

Ive settled at 60-65w power mode. I run mine for 10-15 seconds. I wait 5 seconds or so, and then dab. I mostly dab pretty small dabs, so i dont need to reapply power. If I have a bigger dab, i might pulse a few times as well.

Danksta

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered the ErrlMOD deluxe kit :rockon:. I wasn't sure if I wanted the quartz nail though. It seems the ceramic ones are more popular here. But for an extra $10 I'll have that option and won't be without a nail once I break the ceramic one.

I'm really excited. I've grown bored and tired of my pens. Hopefully this is the setup I've been looking for. Sure seems like it. Will report back. :tup:

halo209

Going to try out the dabado bolt m just ordered it. its about the same price as the errlmod right now and comes with a quartz nail

halo209,

Hoosier

Going to try out the dabado bolt m just ordered it. its about the same price as the errlmod right now and comes with a quartz nail

goodluck. I have heard a lot of horror stories about dealing with Dabado in terms of support.

Hoosier,

tylerj55

goodluck. I have heard a lot of horror stories about dealing with Dabado in terms of support.

I just ordered a recycler from them and the other new glass piece as well. The 18mm glass piece came chipped and I e-mailed them asking for a replacement and they sent me another recycler on accident haha. I kept it cuz the 18mm still works just fine, and now I have two dabado recyclers and the dr dabber one too. Also, ordered the ErrlMod and it just shipped out today. Excited for their quartz nail as it looks better than the dabado/dr dabber ones that have all broke already lol. Do you have any idea how they keep the ceramic piece attached to the base? Really hoping it's not glue lol

tylerj55,

halo209

My dabado m just came it and i screwed in the quartz nail and it broke. I was at least able to remove the threaded part so i could use the ceramic nail. Works good so far on my rx200.

halo209,

tylerj55

My dabado m just came it and i screwed in the quartz nail and it broke. I was at least able to remove the threaded part so i could use the ceramic nail. Works good so far on my rx200.

I screwed mine in, heated it up then dabbed and muine broke haha. Waste if $20, oh well. Is the bolt m ceramic top attached to the bottom, ir is it jist a rebradn of the g9 and the ceramic piece can be pulled off with the glass?

tylerj55,

Danksta

My ErrlMOD is out for delivery. I'm very excited to try this thing out.

Do you any of you have enails? Do you still use them? I was hoping this would save me from having to get a rig and enail kit for a proper setup.

Danksta,

tylerj55

My ErrlMOD is out for delivery. I'm very excited to try this thing out.

Do you any of you have enails? Do you still use them? I was hoping this would save me from having to get a rig and enail kit for a proper setup.

I have an e-nail and at this point I only use that to get the best flavor out of my concentrates with my Sapphire nail. Otherwise I prefer my 510 nail as it is so nice to be cordless in my opinion.

Danksta

Just got home and started to play with the ErrlMOD. They forgot to include the quartz nail sadly. I'm sure they will take care of it, I'm not worried. Started playing with the Ti. Pretty impressed with the heat up time. I will admit I've been skeptical of this tech. It just seemed too good to be true. Something this tiny can do dabs fast! I included a pic of the ErrlMOD next to my puffco and a soda can to help show just how small these things are.

5TBmpU6.jpg

This thing can sit next to my end table all night delivering me dabs. How freakin' cool is that?

So far I've only tried 60W in wattage mode. I will try TC mode next. This is a cheaper setup than a decent enail and rig off dghate and takes up less space. This thing is so easy to put away when certain people come over. It's truly portable as described. I think I'll order a backup glass piece for it as I can see dropping it when out and about. Overall I'm very pleased, but will have to play around with it. I'm mainly interested in seeing how long these nails last. That's the one factor that could make this a more expensive setup than just using an normal enail. I intend on using this daily so I'll find out quick hopefully.

tylerj55

Just got home and started to play with the ErrlMOD. They forgot to include the quartz nail sadly. I'm sure they will take care of it, I'm not worried. Started playing with the Ti. Pretty impressed with the heat up time. I will admit I've been skeptical of this tech. It just seemed too good to be true. Something this tiny can do dabs fast! I included a pic of the ErrlMOD next to my puffco and a soda can to help show just how small these things are.

5TBmpU6.jpg

This thing can sit next to my end table all night delivering me dabs. How freakin' cool is that?

So far I've only tried 60W in wattage mode. I will try TC mode next. This is a cheaper setup than a decent enail and rig off dghate and takes up less space. This thing is so easy to put away when certain people come over. It's truly portable as described. I think I'll order a backup glass piece for it as I can see dropping it when out and about. Overall I'm very pleased, but will have to play around with it. I'm mainly interested in seeing how long these nails last. That's the one factor that could make this a more expensive setup than just using an normal enail. I intend on using this daily so I'll find out quick hopefully.

All of the nails have lasted well for me, to be honest the part that breaks the most on my g9 units is the wire where it is soldered to the ceramic. This can also be caused by the ceramic piece twisting or getting pulled out like I previously mentioned. @Hoosier says this is fixed in the errlmod though, which led me to ordering it haha.

tylerj55,
Reactions: Danksta

Hoosier

5TBmpU6.jpg

It's sweet, right? FYI---My quartz nail came in a small bubble wrap that I originally mistook as just filler. Double check your package. Also, I just took a look at your picture. Maybe it's an optical illusion, but it looks like you have water sitting in the lowest cavity of the bubbler and consdinsation in the chamber. Be careful, water near the element is a good way to break these devices (had a h-enail die that way when a friend misjudged and coughed back into the tube)

Hoosier,

Danksta

It's sweet, right? FYI---My quartz nail came in a small bubble wrap that I originally mistook as just filler. Double check your package. Also, I just took a look at your picture. Maybe it's an optical illusion, but it looks like you have water sitting in the lowest cavity of the bubbler and consdinsation in the chamber. Be careful, water near the element is a good way to break these devices (had a h-enail die that way when a friend misjudged and coughed back into the tube)

I checked again and it looks like the quartz wasn't included. No biggie, I emailed them.

Thanks for the heads up on the water. I will have to watch that. I guess I put a bit too much water in it.

Danksta,
Top Bottom