New Portable H Enail with built in glass bubbler by Green Light Vapes

tylerj55

What wattage are you using with the RX200? Have you gotten your Hohm Wrecker yet and tried it? I'm trying to decide between the RX200 the Cubiod regular or the Hohm Wrecker to pair with the edabs 510.

The Hohm Wrecker is awesome! I love seeing a percentage of my battery, although I do miss the battery life of 3 18650s lol. 700 makes the dabs so easy and quick. I should play with it and see if I like a little bit lower temp more or not.

tylerj55

Not sure where to post this on the forum but I am looking for a cheap nail kit I can plug in and use with my glass , done really want a ecig portable type as I already have a few. Kinda want a desktop under $100 or if anyone knows of a portable type box not ecig style I am open to that , saw this , wondering how it is - http://edabsdirect.com/collections/...kit-with-ti-nail-flat-coil?variant=9814103173

That is just a regular e-nail, this is a forum about the 510 e-nail though. I don't know what exactly you are looking for but if you look in the e-nail thread they have a few users that have hooked up their e-nails to external batteries.

tylerj55,

papapotbelly

Hi folks! New to the site but been lurking on this and the next gen enails thread. I just got the edabsdirect 510 nail. I really love it. Main con for me is that it gets SUPER hot and then heats up my battery if I don't space the dabs out enough. Also tough to keep the nails clean without breaking the ceramic, which tastes WAY better than the Ti. Has anyone gotten their Source Vapes 510? Looks like a different design from the million knockoffs out right now: smaller base and the nail attachment looks like a regular coil at the base instead of hollow/threading onto a heating element, but can't be sure from the pics. Also, the dishes are all flat so looks like you could Q-tip them after a low-temp dab to keep clean. But does that smaller base make it get even hotter, faster? And how do those nails work? Anyone gotten and hit one yet? How does it stack up to the Edabs? Don't push buy, don't push buy, don't push buy...

papapotbelly,
Reactions: Danksta

tylerj55

Hi folks! New to the site but been lurking on this and the next gen enails thread. I just got the edabsdirect 510 nail. I really love it. Main con for me is that it gets SUPER hot and then heats up my battery if I don't space the dabs out enough. Also tough to keep the nails clean without breaking the ceramic, which tastes WAY better than the Ti. Has anyone gotten their Source Vapes 510? Looks like a different design from the million knockoffs out right now: smaller base and the nail attachment looks like a regular coil at the base instead of hollow/threading onto a heating element, but can't be sure from the pics. Also, the dishes are all flat so looks like you could Q-tip them after a low-temp dab to keep clean. But does that smaller base make it get even hotter, faster? And how do those nails work? Anyone gotten and hit one yet? How does it stack up to the Edabs? Don't push buy, don't push buy, don't push buy...

Don't push buy! Lol it seems like it is a shitty attempt at a portable enail. I don't own one but from pics it looks like a ceramic donut atomizer under a cup and it doesn't seemt like a very good option. Wait until reviews are in

tylerj55,

papapotbelly

Don't push buy! Lol it seems like it is a shitty attempt at a portable enail. I don't own one but from pics it looks like a ceramic donut atomizer under a cup and it doesn't seemt like a very good option. Wait until reviews are in
Kind of what I was thinking based on the looks of it and all the flaming they're getting online before even releasing it! Plus their other stuff seems kinda gimmicky. I got a 510 thread heat sink to try to help with the heat issues on the Edabs, and gonna try ISO cleaning the heads tonite. Thanks!

papapotbelly,

Hoosier

Kind of what I was thinking based on the looks of it and all the flaming they're getting online before even releasing it! Plus their other stuff seems kinda gimmicky. I got a 510 thread heat sink to try to help with the heat issues on the Edabs, and gonna try ISO cleaning the heads tonite. Thanks!

What battery are you using on the 510 edabs unit? I have used a few different mods now, and none have experienced any noticeable heat issues. The metal part of the atomizer remains cool to the touch.

Also, I have found that the nail head channel can be cleaned pretty easily with a broken q-tip...basically, just the cardboard paper section of the swab stick. I am also rotating my nails pretty frequently, with a permanent nail iso bath going!

Hoosier,

papapotbelly

What battery are you using on the 510 edabs unit? I have used a few different mods now, and none have experienced any noticeable heat issues. The metal part of the atomizer remains cool to the touch.

Also, I have found that the nail head channel can be cleaned pretty easily with a broken q-tip...basically, just the cardboard paper section of the swab stick. I am also rotating my nails pretty frequently, with a permanent nail iso bath going!
I have the Sigelei 75W temp control. What happens is the metal cylinder below the nail gets so hot I can't touch it, then the heat radiates down to the battery through the metal doors. it takes 3-4 dabs for the heat to build up. It's not at all noticeable the first few hits. I don't think it's the battery because it's happening as the heater cools down/when I'm not using it. I reach to take that 4th-5th dab and I have to take everthing apart to cool down. Great idea on the Q-tip. PS: Should I contact Edabs? could I possibly have a faulty unit?

papapotbelly,

Hoosier

I have the Sigelei 75W temp control. What happens is the metal cylinder below the nail gets so hot I can't touch it, then the heat radiates down to the battery through the metal doors. it takes 3-4 dabs for the heat to build up. It's not at all noticeable the first few hits. I don't think it's the battery because it's happening as the heater cools down/when I'm not using it. I reach to take that 4th-5th dab and I have to take everthing apart to cool down. Great idea on the Q-tip. PS: Should I contact Edabs? could I possibly have a faulty unit?

Wow. You are probably taxing the batteries with that kind of use. Watch out, 18650s can cause some serious damage. http://vaping360.com/vaping-battery-safety-part-1/

I have never done more than 3 in a 10 minute span, so maybe that is your issue?

You should absolutely contact edabs--- they have always been really quick to respond to me.

Hoosier,

papapotbelly

Wow. You are probably taxing the batteries with that kind of use. Watch out, 18650s can cause some serious damage. http://vaping360.com/vaping-battery-safety-part-1/

I have never done more than 3 in a 10 minute span, so maybe that is your issue?

You should absolutely contact edabs--- they have always been really quick to respond to me.
yeah, that looks to be the case, Edabs said the same thing. Who knew I was such a head? LOL. I'm not, an eighth of errl will last me a month. I guess this is just a 2-3 hits and done for a while, good for some stealth hits on lunch. I was hoping for something I could sit and watch TV with in the cabin in CO without having to bring along an enail setup. Oh well. Makes sense that the thing that goes to 700+ degrees... wait for it... Gets Hot! Ha ha.

papapotbelly,
Reactions: Hoosier

Danksta

Ordering my edabs tomorrow. I saw a code on reddit "510mod" that brings it down to $59.99.

I'm torn what box mod to get though. Cuboid, RX200 or the Hohm Wrecker. Can anyone with experience help guide me? I love the price of the Cuboid, but the Hohm Wrecker for more money seems like a more solid device. I'm new to mods and don't want buyers regret. Any help is appreciated.

Danksta,

tylerj55

Ordering my edabs tomorrow. I saw a code on reddit "510mod" that brings it down to $59.99.

I'm torn what box mod to get though. Cuboid, RX200 or the Hohm Wrecker. Can anyone with experience help guide me? I love the price of the Cuboid, but the Hohm Wrecker for more money seems like a more solid device. I'm new to mods and don't want buyers regret. Any help is appreciated.

How much is the cuboid? I got my Hohm wrecker for like $50. I love the hohm wrecker because of the higher temp, but I do miss the battery life of the rx200, which still allows for a good size dab at 600 degrees. So basically its up to if you favor battery or a slightly hotter/more complete dab.

tylerj55,
Reactions: Danksta

Danksta

How much is the cuboid? I got my Hohm wrecker for like $50. I love the hohm wrecker because of the higher temp, but I do miss the battery life of the rx200, which still allows for a good size dab at 600 degrees. So basically its up to if you favor battery or a slightly hotter/more complete dab.

About the same price, maybe a little less. Where did you get the Hohm Wrecker so cheap? Cheapest I'm finding is $89. Maybe I need to look harder. If that goes the hottest, than that's the one I should get. I may not always want hot dabs, but I at least want the option.

EDIT: Searched harder and found the $49 deal. SWEET! Thanks for the advice

Danksta,
Reactions: tylerj55

tylerj55

tylerj55,

Hoosier

Thats awesome man glad you got it! Have you looked at the 510 mod on ebay? Theres a seller that sells the g9 kit for $79.99

Edit: http://m.ebay.com/itm/G9-GreenLight...ING-FROM-LOS-ANGELES-/231911587248?nav=SEARCH

Be aware. I ordered one from that eBay seller. It lasted 2 days before the dreaded "no atomizer found" -seller refused to do anything about it. I toyed with it a bit, trying to fix it, but now the solder on the pin has come undone and it sits in my dab toy grave yard.

While I had it, I noticed a few differences between the edabs unit. #1) appears to use thinner wire and a plastic coating on the wire. The edabs unit looks to be slightly thicker wire and almost a fabric type coating on the wire. The edabs unit is soldered to both the side of the atomizer and the pin. The greenlight version was only soldered to the pin. The greenlight atomizer is slightly shorter than the edabs one.

Other than that, the pretty much function the same.

Hoosier,

Danksta

Be aware. I ordered one from that eBay seller. It lasted 2 days before the dreaded "no atomizer found" -seller refused to do anything about it. I toyed with it a bit, trying to fix it, but now the solder on the pin has come undone and it sits in my dab toy grave yard.

While I had it, I noticed a few differences between the edabs unit. #1) appears to use thinner wire and a plastic coating on the wire. The edabs unit looks to be slightly thicker wire and almost a fabric type coating on the wire. The edabs unit is soldered to both the side of the atomizer and the pin. The greenlight version was only soldered to the pin. The greenlight atomizer is slightly shorter than the edabs one.

Other than that, the pretty much function the same.

Yea I think I'll go with edabs. They seem to offer decent customer service from what I've read.

Danksta,

Hoosier

Yea I think I'll go with edabs. They seem to offer decent customer service from what I've read.

Wish I could say the same about source. Still waiting on my damn source nail. I'm guessing are in redesign before they send out another batch.

Hoosier,

Danksta

Are you sure it's getting hotter than 600? I've been reading various reports that the Hohm Wrecker isn't as accurate as they claim.

Danksta,

Hoosier

Are you sure it's getting hotter than 600? I've been reading various reports that the Hohm Wrecker isn't as accurate as they claim.

Tc setting on the device isn't going to be the same as the actual heat. It's more to the concept that the limit of this function will go higher.

I have gone back to using my edabs 510mod + cuboid in wattage mode the most. Have it at 65w and can get either nail overheated in less than 15 sec. Let the nail cool a bit and then dab. Havent touched my enail rig or any other wax device over a week. I think I like it!

Top Bottom