New Portable H Enail with built in glass bubbler by Green Light Vapes

Prospector

have you tried pulling the bottom pin down a bit? i know that has fixed no atomizer found errors for me on occasion in the past with other devices.

Yeah unfortunately that didn't work. It sucks because I pre-loaded the titanium nail and now it's just sitting there haha.

Prospector,

Hoosier

Guys, I am loving this thing (510 mod from edabs). Just got a mod with tc to 700 degrees. Have been running 70w and 640 degrees with the Ti. It's everything I ever wanted in terms of performance from the original h-enail. Big dabs, little dabs, taste, quick heat times... It's fantastic!

halo209

IMG_8489.jpg

IMG_8491.jpg

IMG_8494.jpg

The last show you can see the "wrapping" the most.
I got one similar to yours but i heated it to much and it made me ill for like a week. I think it was releasing teflon gas. Also got dr dabber quartz nail for it and it didnt fit. Im tossing this one lol.

tylerj55

I got one similar to yours but i heated it to much and it made me ill for like a week. I think it was releasing teflon gas. Also got dr dabber quartz nail for it and it didnt fit. Im tossing this one lol.
Can we see a pic of what yours looks like before you toss it?

Hoosier

Again, I must reiterate---be careful with those dhgate purchases!

Hoosier,

Whitewidow

Guys, I am loving this thing (510 mod from edabs). Just got a mod with tc to 700 degrees. Have been running 70w and 640 degrees with the Ti. It's everything I ever wanted in terms of performance from the original h-enail. Big dabs, little dabs, taste, quick heat times... It's fantastic!

Could you kindly post up some pictures and a usage video? The edabs listing picture are not good at all.

Also I got a RX200 how does it fare on it with the 600° limit? I wish they make it higher with a firmware update.

Whitewidow,

tylerj55

Could you kindly post up some pictures and a usage video? The edabs listing picture are not good at all.

Also I got a RX200 how does it fare on it with the 600° limit? I wish they make it higher with a firmware update.
It's good at 600, but I found myself wanting hotter dabs so it completely vaporizes, and can only acheive that in wattage mode with my rx200. I bought a hohm wrecker now too lol.

shark sandwich

"shit sandwich"
Accessory Maker
@halo209

In those photos it looks like the threaded metal part in the base is damaged, as well as the teflon surround. Metal will off gas nasty stuff when it's overheated, too.

Do you mind sharing the settings you were using, and how the overheating occurred? I hope you're feeling better.

shark sandwich,
Reactions: SamuraiSam

Savilion

Yep I did a dry burn and watched smoke come out where the ceramic rod is. That gave me a big RED LIGHT not to use it . At least I now have a carb cap for my source vape nail that I ordered......

VAPEHUNTER

When I ordered my "E-nail" from EDabsDirect.com I also ordered an extra ceramic nail. When I received my "E-nail" I received two ceramic nails. One was all ceramic, ceramic nail and threads, the other was a ceramic nail but it had metal threads. Last night my "all ceramic: nail cracked on me and when I tried to install the metal threaded nail it wouldn't thread on. Has anyone else run into this problem? I'm at work but I'll try to get photos of the two different nails. TIA

VAPEHUNTER,

halo209

@halo209

In those photos it looks like the threaded metal part in the base is damaged, as well as the teflon surround. Metal will off gas nasty stuff when it's overheated, too.

Do you mind sharing the settings you were using, and how the overheating occurred? I hope you're feeling better.
had 85w on my xcube 2 for about 30 to 45 sec. feeling much better today

Hoosier

When I ordered my "E-nail" from EDabsDirect.com I also ordered an extra ceramic nail. When I received my "E-nail" I received two ceramic nails. One was all ceramic, ceramic nail and threads, the other was a ceramic nail but it had metal threads. Last night my "all ceramic: nail cracked on me and when I tried to install the metal threaded nail it wouldn't thread on. Has anyone else run into this problem? I'm at work but I'll try to get photos of the two different nails. TIA

I have had this issue too. It the h-enail pro ceramic nail and the 510mod nail are different thread types. I contacted edabs and they helped me out.

VAPEHUNTER

I have had this issue too. It the h-enail pro ceramic nail and the 510mod nail are different thread types. I contacted edabs and they helped me out.
Cool, thanks for your help. I'll contact EDD and see what he tells me.:tup:

EDIT:
I e-mailed EDD about my nails not fitting and got a quick reply stating there are a couple different "styles" of nail and I had in fact got the wrong ones.
That e-mail was followed shortly by another e-mail with an apology for the inconvenience and a tracking number for two new "all ceramic" nails.

I know I've said it in the past and I'd hate to come off like a commercial but the guy or guys over at EDD really know their shit when it comes to customer service:cheers:.

Last edited:
VAPEHUNTER,
Reactions: Hoosier

Danksta

It's good at 600, but I found myself wanting hotter dabs so it completely vaporizes, and can only acheive that in wattage mode with my rx200. I bought a hohm wrecker now too lol.

What wattage are you using with the RX200? Have you gotten your Hohm Wrecker yet and tried it? I'm trying to decide between the RX200 the Cubiod regular or the Hohm Wrecker to pair with the edabs 510.

Danksta,

Whitewidow

What wattage are you using with the RX200? Have you gotten your Hohm Wrecker yet and tried it? I'm trying to decide between the RX200 the Cubiod regular or the Hohm Wrecker to pair with the edabs 510.

I paired my efabs 510 with a rx200 running on Ti TC move at 65w 600°. Hold the button till it hit templimit then release then hit button again then dab while holding. Works good so far.

I'd like to know what wire is inside the ceramic nail so we can set tcr values better, maybe offset them to get hotter then 600°. Someone with a thermal probe to measure the exact temp on the nail could better figure this out.

For anyone wondering the source of these here ya go

http://klnvape.com/product/roby-k1-510-nail-ceramic-chamber/

Top Bottom