New Low Price.......Ascent with U-Adapter WPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwien

Not going any lower on this. $200 including shipping with adapter. 85.00 off of retail price.....

Achhh.....I hate doing this.

One is that I feel kinda guilty about selling something I won in a contest. I've never done that before. It's kinda like selling a gift and I really feel bad about it, but logically, my practical-self is demanding something else simply because I'm a retired vet living on social security, and every cent is kinda spoken for. After all essential expenses are paid for, I have a hundred dollars left, which is not much of a cushion and things aren't going to get better in that department, so having something that I'm not going to use versus the things that I really do need that I can't afford is forcing my hand on this.

Ok, now thinking that if I spill my beans on that by saying what I said above will make me feel any better.......it doesn't, but it is what it is so........

The latest version of the Ascent (burled walnut) after all QC issues were addressed along with the WPA, which has never been used. The Ascent has only been used for 2 and half sessions. Only has had .075 gr. threw it. Never left the apartment. Still on original charge with batt showing 3/4 charge. So, when all's said and done, it's virtually brand new. All original packing intact and also......brand new.

If I EVER needed to use a vaporizer when I'm not at home, I would never sell this. It's a GREAT portable. But, I have no need for a portable as all my vaping is done in the evening at home, so having this is an unneeded luxury whose value could be put to MUCH better use.

When I originally got it, I was hoping for the "possibility" that it could replace my LSV and provide more convenience in the process, but it is a portable and as such it makes for a great portable, but it doesn't, nor does any portable, provide what the LSV can provide so I have to let her go. But man, if I was ever going to vape when I was out and about, this would definitely be a keeper.

Burled Walnut Ascent with U-Water 14mm Adapter....Retail: $284.94. Will sell for $200 includes shipping (Continental US only). Payment must be mailed in the form of a USPS Money Order. PM for address and any further details needed.

MYiNyRI.jpg

(I know....................don't ask. ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom