New logo

Mark

John Brown
The new logo is looking great. The (there is no best vaporizer) is way small though.

Mark,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Glad you like it. :)

Needs some work, it was kinda slapped together in a hurry just like the original. A bit hard to say for me since I'm so accustomed to the old one but I think it's a little less terrible. :lol:

vtac,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
ClemsonVapor489 said:
The whole thing could stand to be bigger, but other than that I like it.
+ 420

Seriously i can barely read it.. make that sombitch huge :D

Survivalism,

FEAR420

Im on the Black & blue theme and there is no logo or banner....It seems stripped of all images. :/

FEAR420,

Konrad_Zuse

I thought the quote would be more along the lines of saying something like "Vaping > Smoking." I mean our site name is "FuckCombustion" I thought we would have a cool quote based on that. Not saying "There is no vape" w/e really I just don't see the message we are trying to give besides, "There is no vaporizer" because we already know that, Idk, just my 2 cents, it looks really good otherwise.

Konrad_Zuse,

MileHigh

Yeah my native resolution on m laptop is 1920x1200 and it is waaaay too small...

The artist must've been using an old 13" CRT on 800x600 or something

MileHigh,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
ClemsonVapor489 said:
The whole thing could stand to be bigger, but other than that I like it.
I'm not a fan of big, noisy logos taking up a ton of space; content should start early on the page. The typeface might be changed or made a bit more visible but the image size is going to stay 57px high.

That tagline has been there, 6px for 2 years. ;) It's a subtle thing and fits in with the spirit of the site.

All that said, it does seems to beg for a little splash of color or something.

vtac,

standard

I like the splash of green in the background, and the contrast of the F and C. My eye wanted to see a little more pop from the text, but I like the subtlety--keeps the eye focused on the important part: the posts.

standard,

mnmlh

Too small for sure, and it need's some green accents in it to create balance with the rest of the site in my opinion.

And it needs more contrast in general.

mnmlh,

MileHigh

Oh yeah I didn't even notice the quote before, it is literally too small to read on my screen. Even though I know what it says, it looks like

FuckCombustion
(Where is no boat vaporizer)

edit: now it is a different color, too close to background color. Had to highlight it to make sure it was still there.

MileHigh,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I understand wanting to be subtle and minimalistic, but that can be achieved without having to make everyone squint. In other words, shits too small. :2c:

Some color would be great around here too.... grey and green might be easy on the eyes but can get a bit dull.

SpiralArchitect,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I am too new here, I have no "old" logo to compare it to. Looks great to me,.. quick, to the point. I can't read where it says "(there is no best vaporizer)", wouldn't have known it was there if I didn't read this thread. I like it all the same.

Bruce@Zephyr,

vape4health

Is my sight really getting that bad or is there a best vaporizer now . :lol:

I think the logo looks great .

vape4health,
Top Bottom