• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

New Guy, lacking time to research.

GetToTheChoppa

Hi there everyone!!! Long time lover of the herbal remedies. Looks like im late into learning about vaporizing.

Recently bought a Tetra Labs pen prefilled with "pure gold" for $100 from my well used delivery service. Long story short the pen never worked, take the cartridge out and it looks very very very used. Sent pics to tetra labs and they tell me its a used cartridge. So i write my dispensary and they say i can exchange it. Ok cool!!! Then it turns into sorry they cant exchange anymore because that is their last pen. She also says that was her 2nd return, and no longer will carry Tetra Labs product because blah blah stoner talk its not worth it anymore.

Ok....i got to think the 1st pen she got returned is the exact same pen she tried to sell me. Kinda sucks. I live in a crappy area and unfortunately i have to stick with their delivery service.

So im left confused on what to buy. Spent a good hour reading this awesome forum!!! But im still confused on the simple stuff. I have 0.5 grams of the Pure Gold concentrate. What style of pen is used for that? I mostly medicate with flowers and a lighter. I still dont understand the difference between a portable vaporizer for flowers, wax, and whatever you consider the Pure Gold liquid squeeze tube to be.

GetToTheChoppa,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Most of the vapes I see discussed are for flowers, or stable waxes/shatter. The PureGold is pretty runny stuff, so you'll need a cart that can handle that. For PG, I have a cheap ego-style battery paired with a CE4 tank.

syrupy,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom