New FireFly2 Black In hand ready to Ship NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonFiberGuy

I just bought a new truck last week and disposable income is a little tighter at this time than when the firefly2 was available for Preorder . So as much as I'd love to keep her I figure now while the demand is high would be a good time to sell my Firefly2 I just received last night . I will transfer My online firefly account information over to the new buyers information once payment is made . These are not available anywhere so if you did not preorder this is your chance to get one without getting gauged on ebay .

I did open it and have 1 light session with it just to make sure it worked before sale , It was thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after . I am a very meticulous OCD person , so even though this unit is not sealed and has been handled it is in Pristine new condition . It has never even been set on a hard surface only microfiber cloths . I also had to have the session because the months of suspense were killing me ,and I had to try it ! Trust me The reviews are right those were some of the tastiest Hits I have ever had , and I can't wait to get another down the road .

Unit comes in box with everything that it would brand new , the accessories have never even been opened ! I am asking $330obo Shipped for everything paid via paypal . I am located in the USA and would prefer to ship to the lower 48 states ,but if you are located elsewhere please message me for shipping quote . I am a verified paypal user of 12 years , as well as a 10 year ebay veteran with 100% positive feedback. This is my second time listing an item for sale on this forum , I would like to build a positive feedback rating , Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom