New E-cig Tincture experiment

DabComa

Stuck in Dab Coma
I have an idea for an experiment that i neither have the time or resource at the moment to do so I figure offering to the community is the best route to obtaining an answer and hopefully a new successful method of making e-cig tinctures with BHO that stays fully suspended rather then reforming into clumps in the PPGc (propylene glycol) once it cools. Keep in mind this is just about the epitome of abstracts so ratios, when to do what, and methods are all for explaining purposes, the rest is up to the challengee :D . Ok, with all that said, heres my idea. If one were to start a BHO run with using my previously mentioned methods on this forum of adding ISO to the pyrex before the run, and then proceed to hot water bath the concoction until the butane is gone ( easy to tell because the butane still rapidly evaporates in the ISO and you can tell when it stops) waiting until some but not all ISO is gone and add a larger ( not a whole lot just more then there is ISO I would presume) amount of PPGc, probably proceeding to to boil that down then add some more PPGc cook a little more and after that with any luck you should have a fully suspended tincture, or maybe i just have pipe dreams of crazy experiments and run on sentences lol, lets hear what you guys and gals think.

DabComa,

PeteSeattle

I have an idea for an experiment that i neither have the time or resource at the moment to do so I figure offering to the community is the best route to obtaining an answer and hopefully a new successful method of making e-cig tinctures with BHO that stays fully suspended rather then reforming into clumps in the PPGc (propylene glycol) once it cools. Keep in mind this is just about the epitome of abstracts so ratios, when to do what, and methods are all for explaining purposes, the rest is up to the challengee :D . Ok, with all that said, heres my idea. If one were to start a BHO run with using my previously mentioned methods on this forum of adding ISO to the pyrex before the run, and then proceed to hot water bath the concoction until the butane is gone ( easy to tell because the butane still rapidly evaporates in the ISO and you can tell when it stops) waiting until some but not all ISO is gone and add a larger ( not a whole lot just more then there is ISO I would presume) amount of PPGc, probably proceeding to to boil that down then add some more PPGc cook a little more and after that with any luck you should have a fully suspended tincture, or maybe i just have pipe dreams of crazy experiments and run on sentences lol, lets hear what you guys and gals think.

Check out this thread. I believe you'll get some ideas here.

I've added pg to my bho (pg/vg mint w/nicotine) making "spliff juice"

Top Bottom