New dude sure could use some help getting an ice bong for my vaporizer

First post so , Hey everybody hows it goin?

Use to smoke when I was a kid but quit years ago. Now I have cancer so I got the RX card and the whole deal. Was impressed at the dispensary too :) Man things sure have changed. Not real familliar with all the technology and terms so please bare with me? Okay on to my sitch. I went out and bought an EZ Vape due to not knowing any better. Now I want to some how cool the hits. I have read about so many in line bubbler asnd diffusers as well as ice bongs and other types of set ups but am interested in an ice bong style set for my whip vape hits. I only have one head shop near me and the dude is pretty cueless, maybe as much as me being new to all this after so long. I did a lot of searches here but just got more confused and not sure of all the prodect names. Here are my questions and Thanks in advance for the help.

1-What type of bong do I need other than glass with no carb hole? was looking at the Black leaf and a few others you folks have mentioned but not sure what all I need with it to make it work on the whip. Any other glass bong is fine too at this point I am open to your suggestions.
2-Is there some type of adaptor I need to make a bong work with the vape whip?
3- If it's not to much of a hassle can someone list what all I need to accomplish this? The hits are a little harsh and I want to cool things down.

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP PEOPLE! This is a whole new world to me, shit back in the day a ten dollar lid and pack of zig zags were all you needed.

Thanks

Ca one percenter,

Nycdeisel

Ok first vaporizers, i suggest you toss the EZvape, its a chinese knockoff and theres no way to know that its even safe to use. If you like the whip style vape, look into the Da Buddha vape(DBV) and the Silver Surfer vape(SSV). Either of those two will serve you very well for a long time, it has a warranty and you can actually contact the company(do you know what manufacturer makes Ez vape? neither does anyone else! :lol: but thats a very good reason to stay away)

Glass; try to look for high end, American-made glass pieces. Chinese made glass is very thin, sloppy, and low quality. It should generally be avoided.
Check these sites for some high quality pieces made in the US of A:
aqualabtechnologies.com
rxindustries.com
highpriorityglass.com
Enjoy checking those out ;)

You are here at FC, so most of your hunting is over because theres such a surplus of vape and glass information on this site. We are here if you have questions. :wave:

Best of luck to you! and remember cannabis can be a fantastic treatment! (dont forget about the edibles ;))

Nycdeisel,

SD_haze

For Ice, all you need for ice is a splashguard or ice-catcher. A lot of people find it unnecessary with water filtration, and I do too, unless we're talking a real massive cloud from a heavy-hitting vaporizer.

Bong wise it's generally recommended to get a un-percolated piece, at least at first. You want quality glass that has been properly annealed so it wont shatter getting bumped around, and for that generally you want to look away from bongs manufactured in china.

Black Leaf brand is china glass, which means it'll be more fragile, often more drag, more chance for imperfections, but cheaper.

However, you can easily get a quality bong for a fair price well under $100.

Since you live in Southern California, I'd recommend this RX Industries Stock Scientific Tube.
I find it has the perfect amount of diffusion for most vaporizers.

You can go to their actual headshop to save $10 on shipping and maybe get more off without needing a bowl (they wont do that online)
They're in Corona, CA as Red Eye Glass

If you want to buy online SSFG is another good option they have some great small vapor-bongs.

To effortlessly use a whip vaporizer with glass you can get a "vapor whip adaptor" like this at a lot of different online headshops or just hold the whip in the downstem (it makes a fairly good airtight seal)

SD_haze,
Hey thanks you guys that gets me a good start. I think the adaptor will be the tricky part. I am looking for the address of Red Eye Glass now they don't give it on the web sight. I'm sure I'll have plenty more questions as I get into this so thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Ca one percenter,
Hey I wanted t thank NYC Diesel a Sd Haze. I made the trip to Red Eye and got all set up with a nice glass beaker style bong with the adaptors and the works. I aslo wanted to give a shout out to Dave and Bobbi who work there for all the killer help they gave me. Anyone near Corrna should give that place a try out, I dug it.

Thanks again, this what a forum is suppposed to be like, people helping out people.

Tim

Ca one percenter,

2clicker

Observer
Ca one percenter said:
I made the trip to Red Eye and got all set up with a nice glass beaker style bong with the adaptors and the works.

pics or it never happened... :ko:

2clicker,

treecityrnd

Ca one percenter said:
Thanks again, this what a forum is suppposed to be like, people helping out people.
This is what FC is all about.

Glad you got all set up. Read all the great vaporizor specific forums. There are so many different vaporizors for so many different needs these days.

NYC and SD are the people to listen to when it comes to glass. They know what they are talking about and can show you the pics ;)

I would also suggest the SSV/DBV (7th Floor products) for a great first vape. You can use it with your new glass and it's very easy use with the whip. Both ways are satisfying in different ways IMO.

Have a great week! :tup:

treecityrnd,
6882520627_6005f315f3_m.jpg

Hey 2 clicker, don't take this out of context maybe it's just forum lingo and I'm no forum guy but saying what you did about seeing picures or it isn't true comes across to me a as little disrespectful, almost as if calling me a liar. In my world your word is only as good as you are and my world is clearly stated in my signature. I don't expect anything from that but it's like we say, treat me god I'll treat you better, treat me bad I"ll treat you worse. I did not come here to cause a beef with anyone I came here for help with all this. So if it is common forum thing the hey I'm cool just think we needed to get on the same page as each other. I planned on getting a picture of my ice bong on here soon as i figured out how to and by the way could use some advice as the easiet quickest way to do that, but back on topic.

Thanks again to the 2 dudes that origially got me squared away, I dig the ice bong you guys are right on in my book and thanks to everyone else that added input after that. It's why I"m here man, to get help from all you people.

Ca one percenter,
treecityrnd said:
Ca one percenter said:
This is what FC is all about.

Glad you got all set up. Read all the great vaporizor specific forums. There are so many different vaporizors for so many different needs these days.

NYC and SD are the people to listen to when it comes to glass. They know what they are talking about and can show you the pics ;)

I would also suggest the SSV/DBV (7th Floor products) for a great first vape. You can use it with your new glass and it's very easy use with the whip. Both ways are satisfying in different ways IMO.

Have a great week! :tup:

Yeah those two definitely did me right. I am still looking to a different vaporizer based on how cheaply mine was made but it works for now, thanks for the heads up treecityrnd.

Ca one percenter,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
The "pics or it didn't happen" line is usually meant a playful joke. That and everyone loves to see pictures! Welcome to FC.

Peloton,
Peloton said:
The "pics or it didn't happen" line is usually meant a playful joke. That and everyone loves to see pictures! Welcome to FC.

Yesh, I am seeing that now, like I, said I'n not a forum kinda dude just came here for help on what I must do to get an appetite back due to cancer.
No offense I get it. More stupid questions to follow. Tnaks folk's.

Ca one percenter,

2clicker

Observer
Ca one percenter said:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7059/6882520627_6005f315f3_m.jpg

Hey 2 clicker, don't take this out of context maybe it's just forum lingo and I'm no forum guy but saying what you did about seeing picures or it isn't true comes across to me a as little disrespectful, almost as if calling me a liar. In my world your word is only as good as you are and my world is clearly stated in my signature. I don't expect anything from that but it's like we say, treat me god I'll treat you better, treat me bad I"ll treat you worse. I did not come here to cause a beef with anyone I came here for help with all this. So if it is common forum thing the hey I'm cool just think we needed to get on the same page as each other. I planned on getting a picture of my ice bong on here soon as i figured out how to and by the way could use some advice as the easiet quickest way to do that, but back on topic.

Thanks again to the 2 dudes that origially got me squared away, I dig the ice bong you guys are right on in my book and thanks to everyone else that added input after that. It's why I"m here man, to get help from all you people.

my apologies that it came across that way. certainly was not my intent. i was playin. welcome to the forum! you can learn tons of shit here.

[removed] Modnote: Please note that the Classifides section is the only place on the forum where you can make any mention of items you may have for sale or trade. Thank you. :)

2clicker,
Top Bottom