New Contest for Fall!!

Morty

Sooooooooooo.......I'm guessing I didn't win. :rofl: Congrats to whomever did. Hopefully we can see some pics of this beauty once you receive it, & maybe a video of it in action ? Pretty please. :lol: Now get off your rumps & go take some more pictures!

OEiXHRi.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Morty The winner is still not announced ,but for sure will be one happy tree friend .As mentioned in the OP there is a video coming which will tell us who won . Good luck to everyone who took part ,whoever wins it,please make sure we see some photos ,just to ease the vape envy for the rest or make it worse !:lol:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
7th Floor is having a technical issue with posting in this thread, so they have asked me to pass this on...
7thFloorVapes said:
We have a winner. We had some issues with our video of us picking the winner.. Sorry about the delay. We drew from our favorites, and @blackstone is our winner! Thank you to everyone who entered, we love the excitement that surrounded this contest. Keep an eye out for more contests!

Congrats, @blackstone and thank you @7thFloorVapes for the great contest. :clap:

:peace:

blackstone

I'm really REALLY delighted guys thank you very much!
And well done to all the others it was very stiff competition here I must say.
Had been checkin in today to see who won, and I found out before my food I could hardly eat, I have been telling everyone!
I was hoping nobody would change their minds about it haha!

After I put up my picture I saw the four winged insects on the glass piece and realized it could be dragonfly and that I had seen a family of those near that picture spot this summer.
So it might be coming to it's spiritual home indeed!
I am so interested in this system and appreciate so much how it's made and styled, that I have every intention of making this my top dog vape for life! (and learning how to best care for the glass)
My VAS is so cured for years, I will be able to just read about vapes now haha!

This competition has really opened my eyes to the 7th floor website too and all it can offer, WOW!
I can't believe I never knew you could go so crazy on a custom design yourself too, or the cool ones they have already, and all that glass is so cool looking,
I honestly told myself the other day that if I don't win i would like to treat myself to some of these decent USA made niceties!
And they have a very decent Youtube content.

I was having terrible luck with lottery too, cant believe it!
The only thing I didn't mention is the picture was taken with a GoPro Hero and I had no viewfinder but I compensated by taking a few shots at slightly different angles at the time.
This has got also me thinking how cool it would be to do a 7th floor factory (or shop) tour and watch the auto racing at Pikes Peak in the same trip when I ever make it back to the states!

Thank you very much to 7th Floor Vapes, @Stu and everyone here at FC forum,
and Happy Holiday season to all.

Top Bottom