new comer looking for help on turning my wax into liquid for my VTC Mini vape

ghost.

SO... first of all, Hello all, nice to meet you and nice to be here, been reading topics on this forum for a long time and have finally decided it is my turn to ask the geniuses of this board a couple mind boggling questions that i have not been able to answer myself, nor through posts all throughout the internet.

1. My VTC Mini & Delta 2 came in the mail today. (Finally taking the step away from ciggarette smoking) and also doing this as me and my girlfriend don't see eye to eye on marijuana. So bong rips and joints are quite risky to pull off around her. the idea of unscrewing and screwing back on a different tank just for my wax / oils seems right however, I am finding a lot of obsticales in my route to creating a wax infused e-liquid as each tutorial i've seen has used a product named either "Puff Majic" "EJ MIX" or "Farm to Vape".... Been trying to do my research on what is in these damn things as i'm not sure if i NEED one to make good. proper infused wax e juice or can i stick to a more simpler method that doesn't require me ordering things and waiting another week. was really looking forward to doing this today...

I am getting a Gram of top shelp Golden wax tomorrow and have
VG
PG
a Delta 2 tank
a subohm tank that came with the VTC
1 gram of wax
mixing jar
syringe
and plastic e-juice bottles...

so yeh... do i really need to use ej mix/puff majjic etc.?? someone said he went straight up VG/PG but i would LOVE some feed back on what levels to mix them right etc.

please someone help... Desperate here..!

ghost.,

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
Welcome im pretty new as well but when it comes to infusing wax to your eliquid its a lot easier then you think it would. I would start with a 50/50 PG/VG blend and depending on how strong you want the solution to be will dictate the ratio of PG/VG and the wax if you want it stronger i would 10ML to the gram. or you can do 30ml with the gram as well. it is as simple as heating up your E liquid and the heating the wax to a liquid then while they are both heated up mix them and keep at constant heat for a good 5-10 mins so it mixes well. Shake up the mix every few minutes while it is heated up together

LarryYo,
Reactions: ghost.

ghost.

so it pretty much is this method minus the ej mix and substituting it for the vg/pg if im not mistaken?

so... for say someone who takes an average of 6-8 bong rips a day and is high pretty much... all day... what do you think a good strenght is (what would be a great pg/vg ratio to justify it)

i also take it the more ml to the gram the less stength it has..

sorry completely new to everything combustable . and quite blitz'd as i type these words

thanks again for the speedy response. you guys are bomb!

sorry forgot to add the video i was talking about...

Last edited by a moderator:
ghost.,

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
Yes the more base mix you have per gram will lower the potency

LarryYo,

ghost.

so am i right in saying that the video i posted is the same steps to making wax-infused-liquid. however instead of the EJ mix, mixing a ratio ofo 50/50 vg pg and then mixing that as the EJ Mix into the wax in the smaller glass in the heated water while stirring?

and sorry. again, will someone who is high all day, 6-8 bong rips a day. get blitzd off this? or is this a very standard alternative.. as id be giving up my bong and joints.. so i need to be ggetting huge hits between 4-5 puffs.....

promise these are the last questions.. sorry for the bother and hope you guys can help!

ghost.,
Top Bottom