New battery, Clover Overlord II

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi guys, I bought a new sub-ohm battery (the seller told me it was not yet avalaible, it's a trial batch) called the Clover Overlord II,2600mah, 510 connection but able to run from 3.3v to......8v (7W to 30W)!

It's build like all cheap e-cig VV battery with a rotary dial on the bottom, no LED screen and charging is with the 510 connection.

I bought it for 19.5$ without shipping, I want to use it for my Divine Tribe's sub-ohm attys but I don't need more than 4v for that.
So I tried the TV evo core at 6v, it works, but I didn't try a session since I don't get any insulator to insulate the battery from the evo core high heat.
And I tried the master of all concentrates tools, the Hercule (at 7v) and it works too (with a 510 to 601 adaptater) so it's good news for everybody who wants a cheap option to run a Hercule.....but I would like to hear more experienced menbers advices....

There is an issue (I already contacted the seller about it), when you press the button, if your finger is touching in the same time the battery under the button you can burn yourself, not really but like a short I think which produce heat between your finger and the battery body, I put something to insulate the body and avoid this....but it's a cheap bad sign!

PPN,
Top Bottom