• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo II

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
All of Arizer vapes have been using convection so far, I don't think they'll step back to conduction.
The heater in Solo/Air is below the bowl, and the 4 holes are coming out of it, giving hot air.
Of course there's a lot of conduction too in them as the heater is just below the bowl.
The EQ is mush more pure convection.

I love the Air, still my favourive portable overall (when I consider everyhing).
So if this is going to be successor, count me as interested and excited as for the new VapeXhale portable.
And that's something allright.

AA is an almost perfect vape for me, but if it could be improved for me it would be:

1) Fixing the blocked airflow when a perfectly flat stem is inserted compeltely (already done in newer versions: http://i.imgur.com/yCJvBve.jpg )
2) Maybe a little bigger airholes and a little more heater performance, so it can sustain a bigger airflow.
3) Broader temp control with smaller steps inbetween (probably going to happen assuming from the display in the teaser)
4) Having the heater a little further down so it's more purely convection...?
5) Somehow make the glass stems more portable...? I don't know how, and the Airstems with a silicone plug are already very portable.

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
I love my Air, the flavor especially on some of the more tasty strains is intense, and portability compared to the clunky Solo is a great improvement. I am excited as hell for a new Arizer portable, i'd expect to see a built in glass stem, or maybe a small area in the unit to put the stem in like a flowermate has. And i think it'l be pretty sweet to have a digital readout and 1 degree temp stepping. I just wanna know when this is supposed to actually release!

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
I would much rather see another unit with a separate stem. It makes the maintenance simple and unloading and reloading easier. Not the best for pocketability though. The read out is nice and I like the extra temperature control. I'm still waiting to get some more information on this. A second video, more pictures, an announcement from arizer, something really.

ManFlies352

Ya come on Arizer, give us more details already! I was gonna buy a Mighty this week until I saw this. Have an Air that I love right now but with a few gripes that I'm hopeful a Solo 2.0 will fix. Give us the goods! :)

blackstone

I hope that they follow the trend of making vaporizers more affordable with this one!
And they could do with free worldwide shipping, or better rates at least.

Last time I checked it's $25 to post a $10 stem, and around $45 for a vape. It made the Northern lights Solo too expensive for foreigners, even before import tax!

One thing I don't like about Solo is holding the stem and body together constantly.
I hope this model impresses, we could use a decent release after the meh efforts we're having to put up with.

blackstone,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
One thing I don't like about Solo is holding the stem and body together constantly.
I've solved this with these silicone rings: https://vapefiend.co.uk/arizer-solo-high-temperature-silicone-o-rings-x-5
Arizer doesn't sell those on their website, but these are high-temp silicone o-rings with a diameter fitting the outside of the bowl end on the stem.
I've found that installing just one might not be enought, but having 2 in parallel in there works really well for me, fits all my stems just right.

How to install two rings in parallel:
1) Screw off the Solo cap
2) Insert a straight glass stem
3) Put 2 rings on there
4) Screw the cap back on
5) Take out the glass stem
6) Look if you can only see 1 o-ring. The other one should be pushed out and pushing in all directions on the visible o-ring. If you can see them both (like one half of the first one went outside in parallel and on the other side one half of the other one went outside in parallel) - put back the stem, unscrew the cap and screw it back for another try.

Skyscraper

I hope they just release the damn vape without anymore suspense, especially if it's just a Solo with digital display and improved battery.. Not really that interested in this now, but maybe on release this vape will turn out to have some cool new features.

biohacker

So basically the same vape, but it will be digital and faster heatup?

Thanks for posting @Coal Cracker !

I bet Arizer will release it with a sale promotion initially (like the Air)....i'll be picking one up no doubt!

Hoping for better airflow...

TwistedGray

If it's a solo/air with significantly longer battery life I would be interested...otherwise I'll just buy a spare Air battery and be done with it. I only vape on lowest setting anyways.

TwistedGray,

Smokey McVape

Great timing - my old solo has just died on me after 4 years of daily abuse so a solo 2 with digital display, 1 degree incremental temperature adjustment, quicker heat up time and upto 20 sessions per charge is just what the doctor ordered. I just hope coming soon doesn't mean christmas 2017!

Meach

All this build up for basically the same vape but w full temp control and digital display...man..what a bummer..don't get me wrong love my solo ..but looking at this teaser video really nothing to make me want to upgrade my current one...hopefully more news or info will roll out soon but so far..just meh..will keep watching

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

Well, thus far it seems like it's possibly an improvement over the Solo I, but nothing would seem to indicate it's worth purchasing unless you were already planning on replacing your Solo I. Of course there may be more features than what have been revealed so far, but simply an all glass path, incremental TC, and "improved' battery life/heat up time (perhaps), are not particularly exciting, imho. :shrug:

Last edited:

biohacker

If it's a solo/air with significantly longer battery life I would be interested...otherwise I'll just buy a spare Air battery and be done with it. I only vape on lowest setting anyways.

Well if that's the case (180c) then i'd say this vape may be of particular interest to you. It will probably give you even more low temp bandwidth.

Hopefully with the new digital interface this Solo will become much more friendly than the current Solo's 185c bottom temp. THC starts at 157c.

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
I'll wait a little longer to see if more details come out about this vape, but as i far as i can tell i think the best decision for me is to purchase the Mighty, especially since i own a Air already.

Jimmer144,
Reactions: Xelatsok

Adobewan

Vid doesn't indicate size or scale.
If this were a Solo with the improvements mentioned above, and was, say, 25% smaller, that would likely increase interest. The glass stem may retract as well.

SiDankies

If the glass stem doesn't retract I probably won't get it. I love arizer but heat up time clearly isn't my issue having owned both the solo and air and loving both. We need something small and truly portable. While keeping the same concept and glass that we all love.

Mr.Sifter

interesting,
really interesting

I hope it will keep the core Arizer strenghts, namely high quality vapor (convection please) and DURABILITY.
the solo is a vape i worry the less about and I just toss it in my bag and I never heard about failing Arizer units.

metal casing please
retractable glass stem
smaller
longer battery
warm up < 1min

My solo has a problem.
It wont charge after the battery has gone below battery level 1 or 2.
I have to disconect the battery and reconnect it again.
After this procedure the solo charges.

Dont know if to invest in a new battery (35EUR) or to sell it as spare item for repairs or to use it as a desktop attached to a cord.

Top Bottom