New and seeking knowledgeable opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadieMB

Hello all,

New to the forum. I've known about vaporizer's for some time but never owned one. Until recently all the one's i've come across are your standard pencil sharpener tube attachment vaporizer to the wonderful world of valcano filled bags. I don't know much about the solo ones. I've been looking to buy a personal vaporizer mainly for ground herb and possible use of concentrates when I come across them. I'm looking for an actual "vape" as i've heard some don't truly work as intended. More of a pen like shape and size for convenience with a decent asking price between $70-$150. Just wondering about opinions and any information ANY of you can provide is more than appreciated!:spliff:

EDIT -- Sorry for posting here, would have posted in ask FC, but missed it when I was browsing forum.

HeadieMB,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Pen vaporizers that work with herb and concentrates are not very common, and at that price range, neither good.

Check the Thermovape Cera, the Inhalater XP, and the Persei with a Bender or a Hercules attachment.

None of them are lower than 200$.

vorrange,

Edward Hyde

cera from what i've heard is not the best for llooseleafbut awesoe with oncentrates...+ its really classy.
Inhalater xp is awesome when it works (a lot of problems with electronics still)
herculles has a slight learning curve but ruins batteries REALLY fast (maybe my batteries are old but with oils the work like non stop)
ascent is coming out also in some time
the pinacle looks really promising also
and never forget the mflb ;)(not pen but undercover)

also i've heard that some other new portables will be realising soon...keep lurking ;)

Edward Hyde,

hoptimum

Hello all,

New to the forum. I've known about vaporizer's for some time but never owned one. Until recently all the one's i've come across are your standard pencil sharpener tube attachment vaporizer to the wonderful world of valcano filled bags. I don't know much about the solo ones. I've been looking to buy a personal vaporizer mainly for ground herb and possible use of concentrates when I come across them. I'm looking for an actual "vape" as i've heard some don't truly work as intended. More of a pen like shape and size for convenience with a decent asking price between $70-$150. Just wondering about opinions and any information ANY of you can provide is more than appreciated!:spliff:

EDIT -- Sorry for posting here, would have posted in ask FC, but missed it when I was browsing forum.

I would suggest reading the Arizer Solo thread, or at least some of it. The Solo is close to your price range, at $160, but not as small as the pen size vapes. It works best with ground herb.

hoptimum,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
The pinnacle is worth a look to its pretty small and stealthy for a herb portable.

Puffers,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom