• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Never seen anything like this before...

MGG

What do you guys think of this lol?? Do you think there's really much benefit to doing it?

" Hash is generally warmed and crumbled into tobacco then rolled.... Hence why I ask because if I was to press my kiff then later I would just recrumble it, I can understand for transportation but then maybe I should just press some for when I'm out and about and keep a jar of unpressed for home? maybe...

Which got me thinking, after reading this I decieded to use my pollen press to press a gram of NL#5 Haze, the Haze is full of trichs so I just ground it up, packed it in screwed it up, warmed it up, screwed it up some more and this is the result.

skuff.jpg

Now this makes me a little happy because I'm generally uncomfortabale taking green out with me because it fuckin reeks and considering it is exactly the same thing but pressed there is no reason the quality should be effected? you think?... its also less than a 5th of the size.....

Im not sure if pressing green is a done thing but I recall during a trip to Amsterdam in the 90's I did once buy somthing called Skuff.... was a resin skunky type cross and this is the closest thing I have seen to it since.... "

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Check this out. Similiat to what you did.

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/cannabuttons/

We developed Cannabuttons as a way to produce super potent smokable MMJ from scrap and trim, during the annual period right before outdoor harvest, when numerous new patients were posting for donations and surplus bud supplies were exhausted.

The process cools and further smoothes prime bud, makes an unbelievably smooth smoke out of even iron lung grade leaf trim and makes even harsh fan leaves smokable, though sedative and not tasty.

The process cools and further smoothes prime bud, makes an unbelievably smooth smoke out of even iron lung grade leaf trim and makes even harsh fan leaves smokable, though sedative and not tasty.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I press bud pucks frequently for travel. I also like the 'signature' it give (hashy) even without adding heat (compressing alone creates enough heat) as the trich's explode under the stress of compaction which again makes it more hash like.

'suppose it's a matter of personal preference mostly, as I can't see any positive nor negative beyond that personally.

davesmith

Glass Blower
Compressing kief ruptures the trichromes and creates the typical import hash. For this though you need a good few tons of pressure. You may have some success with a small press and heat or trying the "shoe hash" technique.

As for compressing leaf etc you'd prob be better off just dry sifting and compressing the resulting kief. Longer you sift the weaker the product.

I spent a long time with some hash makers and learnt a lot. They neve used less than 8 tons of pressure on most normal grades - poor grades.

Top Bottom