• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Nepalese Temple Balls & Other Old School Vaporizables

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Saw the title and got all excited. Many moons ago I seem to remember getting more look alikes than anything. I have seen schwagg tied to a thin bamboo and black "hash" which I'm pretty sure was mostly opium incense. Gotta love a free market economy.

I've been trying to vape anything and everything. Not sure if you can cotton vape real hashish or not yet. Anyone?

Some guys are getting some more of that jamacian finger hash, it's the only thing I've come across that was as much fun as Leb-balls.

Real hash does not vape well. It's solid and requires high temperatures. Some types will crumble if you heat them a little and that helps a lot. Basically then you have the same issues you have with kief.

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
^Ok, very nice to know, pakalolo. Kinda figured it would but a confirmation is boss. Think I'm gonna pick-up a new MFLB here in a minute, I'll get the concentrate tray and whip adapter at the same time then. Prolly just stick w.fullmelts for now. Last hash I made was nasty tasting anyway.

Outlaw Farmer,

Gunky

I vape ice water hash (bubble hash) in a Rock Zap. I usually load a little chunk of flower (not ground up), then a small piece of hash, then more flower. After a few hits the bubble melts and is partially absorbed by the flowers. After several hits I blow the little plug out and crumble it, then suck it back up in the vapor tube and continue. Lasts a long time. When not much vapor is coming out the load is spent and no longer sticky. The big issue is making sure no resin gets onto the heat port of a log vape, because it will cause it to bind with the vapor tube and destabilize the core. If some gets on the port, I shut it off, let it cool down and clean aggressively with alcohol and a q tip.

I usually use second quality bubble for vaping. Top quality, low-residue bubble tastes good with a flame.

Last edited:

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
I vape ice water hash (bubble hash) in a Rock Zap. I usually load a little chunk of flower (not ground up), then a small piece of hash, then more flower. After a few hits the bubble melts and is partially absorbed by the flowers. After several hits I blow the little plug out and crumble it, then suck it back up in the vapor tube and continue. Lasts a long time. When not much vapor is coming out the load is spent and no longer sticky. The big issue is making sure no resin gets onto the heat port of a log vape, because it will cause it to bind with the vapor tube and destabilize the core. If some gets on the port, I shut it off, let it cool down and clean aggressively with alcohol and a q tip.

I usually use second quality bubble for vaping. Top quality, low-residue bubble tastes good with a flame.
These guys taught me how to vape EO's w.little cotton bullet w.a dab init. I couldn't be happier!

I use a Purple Days, so same thing, yours may be better/hotter.

Just a good thing to know.

Outlaw Farmer,
Reactions: Gunky

Gunky

These guys taught me how to vape EO's w.little cotton bullet w.a dab init. I couldn't be happier!

I use a Purple Days, so same thing, yours may be better/hotter.

Just a good thing to know.
Yeah I have a PD too. Same idea. I've tried the cotton thing, works. My way is more tactile and gunky.

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
Yeah I have a PD too. Same idea. I've tried the cotton thing, works. My way is more tactile and gunky.

Really, mine wouldn't hit, and tasted stale. I'll have to try that again. Looking for a nicer taste.

Outlaw Farmer,

Gunky

Really, mine wouldn't hit, and tasted stale. I'll have to try that again. Looking for a nicer taste.
Try sandwiching between two small, solid chunks of bud. You don't get that curious taste of cotton. Go as long as you can before blowing out and crumbling. This causes the bud part to be dry and mix well with the bubble when you crumble it. After the crumble come the best hits. Goes on and on.

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
Try sandwiching between two small, solid chunks of bud

Sure, I can do that np. Makes sense. Last go I loosely packed it in the middle of the usual super fine grind. And yeah, the hits are tasteful enough but the white stuff takes some ignoring.

Thanx

Outlaw Farmer,

elgringosteve

I was lucky enough to get hold of a mains adapter for MFLB. Really cool piece of kit. Very accurate temperature control lets you use different material without usual trial and error using batteries. Comes with car adapter as well. How cool is that. Batteries still vital for concerts etc.. Watched Bob Dylan at Albert hall using one. Double the pleasure.

elgringosteve,

zymos

There's a really funny Keller Williams song called "Temple Balls". I wanted to post the lyrics but couldn't find them. It's on the WMD Live album, and there's probably a couple versions on YouTube....

Top Bottom