Need wax/concentrate pen for mom. Suggestions??

vapor 4 life

my new to cannabis mother hit my w9 tech persei Hercules and she wants her own concentrate pen. What does FC recommend? She is not tech savvy or good at fiddling with things so keep that in mind. It needs to be easy to use and maintain. She is a complete noob with these kinda things. My friends friend is recommending the Atmos Kiln. Thoughts?

vapor 4 life,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I believe the Kiln requires a box mod. If it is the case that a box mod is no problem, then I would suggest the Puffco Plus just because I prefer the easy cup design with the dap tool. I also believe it is the tastiest concentrate pen I have tried that is out there currently but that is really a matter of my opinion so don't take it as fact. If the dab tool is not a requirement, Divine Tribes has an atomizer that is very similar to the Kiln but I believe a newer and better design.

If you need an all in one setup that includes a simple battery so she is not messing with a box mod then I would suggest the KandyPens Elite or even the Lynx Zero because their lowest temp setting is lower than the Puffco Plus battery settings. The Puffco Plus is a great unit but only on a box mod IMHO. The other two, while I have not tried, have been recommended around here by low temp flavor chasers.

Justpassedu

Get her a cheap box mod and grab the Sai , not a fan of the Kiln at all . You can get a complete kit - https://humboldtvapetech.com/product-category/kits/ or just buy the Sai itself if you have a box mod , a cheaper option would be the Yocan Evolve Plus that comes with everything for under $25 or the Yocan magneto , but i find the coils get dirtier more quickly but its a all in one setup and easy to use.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The Yocan with donut coils or Lynx Zero is not a bad idea. Anything better will need a box mod and they are kind of fiddly. I'd probably do the Zero myself. I use a Divine Tribe V3 on a Joyetech Evic Basic.

Maryland

Get her a cheap box mod and grab the Sai , not a fan of the Kiln at all . You can get a complete kit - https://humboldtvapetech.com/product-category/kits/ or just buy the Sai itself if you have a box mod , a cheaper option would be the Yocan Evolve Plus that comes with everything for under $25 or the Yocan magneto , but i find the coils get dirtier more quickly but its a all in one setup and easy to use.

Second the Sai recommendation.

I highly recommend the Saionara, just about any mod with variable wattage will work with it. I'm currently using an Eleaf iStick Pico. The stainless coils work with temp control if that's something you are interested in.

The black ceramic kanthal & ceramic donut hit really well. Lots of flavor from the ceramic donut.

dtgodmage22

Don't want to high jack but i use a open but its not strong enough and i dont get long pulls

I recently got into vaping and id love to be able to combine both into one device even if it means two differnt style tanks but an all in one would be nice

Havent bought a box mod or pen yet want to learn but im so confused

Top Bottom