1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Need Suggestion on What 510 Vaporizer to Buy

Discussion in 'E-cig Based Portables' started by xLDKx NewYorker, Aug 29, 2014.

1. xLDKx NewYorker

xLDKx NewYorker New Member

Looking to use my Vamo for vaping bud, so I can curb my bowl and have ABV left over for edibles. I asked about this on GCF a few times, but they're fucking useless for anything vape related on that site...
    Getting a Magneto for my nic fix, that's why I am wondering...
    Edit* Also not really bothered by combustion attachments, so those are kewl as well.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  2. tennstrong

tennstrong Well-Known Member

510 attachment? the dabbler. Please research or search beforehand as this is asked frequently.
    Edit: oh thought you were asking for a dabbing attachment. outside of the thermovape there aren't any 510s that come to mind that wouldn't burn your bud

xLDKx NewYorker likes this.
  3. xLDKx NewYorker

xLDKx NewYorker New Member

Nah I couldn't see dabbing going very well unless it was a mechanical + sub ohm heating element, well for quick heating times anyway... Yeah everyone always says the g5, but from what i hear it burns bud and it's shit. I'll look into the thermovape...

4. lonelyhero

lonelyhero the lost soul

Thermovape are no longer operating they shut down yesterday I believe so anything you may find on eBay would have no warranty and would be useless once it needs rebuilding as they are not user serviceable

Quetzalcoatl likes this.
  5. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD 宇宙

You're wrong though. It works fine. Heatup is so much faster than getting a nail up to temp.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors