Need some recommendations

MasterChief

Looking for a powerful pocket vape with a good size bowl and a removable battery. Something that can give me some good clouds. I already have the Solo 2 and the IQ. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
MasterChief,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I am guessing you will get some recommendations for the Healthy Rips Fury2 & Fierce here, but I own neither as they both either have an internal battery or proprietary battery both of which are no bueno in my requirements.

While not very pocketable, I like the Splinter vapes which reaquire a Box Mod, 18650 batteries and a charger for big clouds. Big clouds require lots of power to produce, especially if using merely convection. Many of the pocket vapes out there are fighting an uphill battle with physics to carry enough power to create those big clouds you are looking for.

Edit: My IQ has been gathering dust too, I find the draw restriction and the heat the unit puts off excessive.

I love my Solo for home use but it's not real portable.

For portable, I use the ArGo. Changeable standard batteries (although a single battery usually lasts me the entire night). Nice clouds. I also use a longer than standard stem that I bought at Puffitup.com

I really have no complaints about my ArGo other than the cheapo case fell apart right away. The unit and the accessories are awesome.

Hackerman,

MasterChief

For portable, I use the ArGo. Changeable standard batteries (although a single battery usually lasts me the entire night). Nice clouds. I also use a longer than standard stem that I bought at Puffitup.com

I really have no complaints about my ArGo other than the cheapo case fell apart right away. The unit and the accessories are awesome.

I had the Mighty and Crafty, but the Solo 2 is my fav due to heat up time, battery life, bowl size, loading/cleaning ease, and big clouds. I need this in a pocket piece. I’ll keep the ArGo on my list.

MasterChief,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I gave my Solo II away after getting a Fierce which fits your your portable checklist. It's versatile and travels easily with the black mouthpiece and then converts well with the glass accessories.

You should for sure get a Splinter like @YaMon suggested too for just the best portable on demand convection experience.

MasterChief

I gave my Solo II away after getting a Fierce which fits your your portable checklist. It's versatile and travels easily with the black mouthpiece and then converts well with the glass accessories.

You should for sure get a Splinter like @YaMon suggested too for just the best portable on demand convection experience.
Does it have a removable battery? How’s the bowl size? How well does it work through glass? Does it load/clean easily?

MasterChief,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010

The ArGo is my discrete out and about vape for when the Splinter is too much of a light saber. It’s a good little vape and gets the job done. I too use a longer stem when possible, but when not worried about being discrete my ArGo gets very lonely.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Does it have a removable battery? How’s the bowl size? How well does it work through glass? Does it load/clean easily?
Yes. Good. Quite. Yes.

Please try to keep your questions to stuff you can't find out for yourself just by looking at the vape on any website.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@bossman, this is the OP's thread so he can ask whatever he wants. You aren't compelled to answer. ;)
Yep, and I chose to answer and added a request about respecting people's time by doing your own googling. Not that I value my own free time that much, obvi.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@bossman, I'm would assume he wants to accelerate the answers to make a decision before the 420 sale ends if he can. Who wouldn't want to save some mula. I found this sight right before a July 4th sale & I must say that many were not generous in helping. So around big sales I cut more than some slack. And as I said, it is his thread.

@MasterChief, if you're on instagram, check out the story Vapefiend currently has up on the Splinter. You will get the gist of what it looks like on a Wismec Gen3 Dual mod.

HerbieVonVapster

My suggestion is something in the 510 device category. Grab the wismec sinuous P80 then either a splinter, stempod, Iheat or imp. They all give good results and would make a nice small travel combo.

Compare them and decide what design appeals to you most. Each has there plus and minus based on the user preference. They all produce great vapor and I feel and comes down to what one suits your needs the most.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
@YaMon, a stream/story link can't be shared as no link exists. You have to be registered on IG & be following that member.
From Instagram: "If someone with a private profile shares a photo or video to a social network (like Twitter, Facebook and so on) using Instagram, the image will be visible on that network and the permalink will be active. In other words, the photo will be publicly accessible by anyone who has access to its direct link/URL."

YaMon,
Top Bottom