Need reassurance about traveling with MFLB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that there are many threads out there that deal with this topic, but i feel like I still haven't observed a consensus. Tomorrow I'm traveling to Paris, and I want to bring my new MFLB. It is totally unused, so it doesn't have any traces of cannabinoids. I am aware that vapes are not inherently illegal, but I am still stressed. I get the sense from some thorough internet research that it would be best to check it in my luggage. But I almost want to take it in carry-on so that if they see it by x-ray and are suspicious, i can at least explain it in front of them as "helping me quit smoking." Whereas if it's in my luggage and it gets noticed in the x-ray, I will not be there to clarify that it isn't a bomb... anyone have experience with it? I wouldn't be so worried except for the fact that it's international.

afineasswine,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
No worries, it won't look like a bomb on their scanners. But since it does have a heating element I'd prefer to put it in my checked luggage if I were you, they might not want you to carry that on the plane yourself since you aren't allowed to carry a lighter neither.

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: FLskwat

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Live in Paris, take the plane frequently. Have taken my vapes (totally cleaned) as decribed by OTA (MF, SOLO, SSV, TV, Omicron...), in the checked luggage, never had a problem, even a question!

seventhc

No worries, it won't look like a bomb on their scanners. But since it does have a heating element I'd prefer to put it in my checked luggage if I were you, they might not want you to carry that on the plane yourself since you aren't allowed to carry a lighter neither.
You're aloud one lighter, or at least I was last time I flew which was in 2010.

seventhc,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom