Need Log Vape Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosteye

Hello,

I bought a PD a couple of years ago with the excellent information from this site.
It recently won't heat up anymore and I popped back in here to get more information, but was shocked to find out all of the crazy happenings with the log vape producers.
1) I will continue to search for ways to troubleshoot the PD that I have, but I don't think that I will be able to fix it. Any tips on things that I can check?
2) When I purchased the PD, it was between the Aromazap and PD. Now both are no longer produced. Are there any other options for log vapes? Underdog's website just prompts for a username and password.
3) If I have to look at getting something different, is the PAX the best choice out there. The PD was perfect because: 1) My wife and I only used it at night and 1 stem each was perfect, very efficient 2) Very inconspicuous, can't have a Volcano-looking device 3) Very easy to clean
I don't like our Magic-Flight for everyday use because it's more of a chore to keep clean and doesn't seem as efficient or hard hitting as the PD.

Thanks for your advice

ghosteye,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Glad you joined us officially. Bummer about the PD... I don't have any advice on repairing your unit, but I do know that Dave @ UnderDog has said he does PD repairs now. Coincidentally, you might have read that the folks over at the AromaZap camp are passing the torch to Team UD, so yeah there has been a lot of happenings in the last months.

The UD website is actually down for maintenance right now, and I think there will be some new Pups put up on the website when it is rebooted, too :) Whether you end up being able to repair the PD, or decide to upgrade to the newer generation of log vapes that are more free-flowing, Daves your guy to talk to. :tup:

Peloton,

lwien

Hello,

I bought a PD a couple of years ago with the excellent information from this site.
It recently won't heat up anymore and I popped back in here to get more information, but was shocked to find out all of the crazy happenings with the log vape producers.
1) I will continue to search for ways to troubleshoot the PD that I have, but I don't think that I will be able to fix it. Any tips on things that I can check?
2) When I purchased the PD, it was between the Aromazap and PD. Now both are no longer produced. Are there any other options for log vapes? Underdog's website just prompts for a username and password.
3) If I have to look at getting something different, is the PAX the best choice out there. The PD was perfect because: 1) My wife and I only used it at night and 1 stem each was perfect, very efficient 2) Very inconspicuous, can't have a Volcano-looking device 3) Very easy to clean
I don't like our Magic-Flight for everyday use because it's more of a chore to keep clean and doesn't seem as efficient or hard hitting as the PD.

Thanks for your advice

Try using the car adapter. If it works with the car adapter, than it is, more than likely, the connector plug that plugs into your PD. If that is what it is, than the easiest way to fix it is to order a new power adapter here: http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/st...Id=10001&ddkey=http:StoreCatalogDrillDownView

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom