Need help with my vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctth75

Hey everyone,

I've had my hot box vaporizer for over a year now and just until yesterday did it break. But luckily only the porcelain box part broke, the actual heating element didn't. So my buddy was able to superglue the pieces to make it the box shape again.

But anyways, I had to buy a new whip because it broke with the drop as well. And with the new whip, everytime I suck in, the weed bits blow around in between the heating element and the screen. It never has done this before, and I fear that if the weed gets too close, it'll burn it. I also can't get a good hit with the weed blowing around or settling on the bottom of the whip rather than against the screen. If anyone knows what the issue is, it would be much appreciated.

ctth75,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I would have to agree with Roger. I would really be worried about inhaling any off gassing from the glue.

As far as your whip is concerned, it sounds like you don't have a good seal where the two glass pieces come together at the screen. Usually, the herb will seat itself after the first hit. But I've noticed that inhaling too quickly will create that same "whirlwind" effect and that material can go into the heater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom