• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Need help understanding glass terminology

doubledown

Merry Christmas all! I have (very) recently gotten interested in quality glass but when I was young there was one kind called a bong, LOL. There are so many new terms to me; showerhead, dubble bub, diffuser, etc. Anyone know of a good link or site that explains all these terms, with pics would be great although I may be asking too much. Thanks.

doubledown,

Nycdeisel

yea the Toking Tools section of GC is very resourceful. I see a lot of sick glass setups being posted in there, many of which could be used with a vaporizer.

Nycdeisel,

doubledown

I think I just want some kind of bubbler at the mouth piece end of the whip for a little extra filtering. I'm using an Extreme Q. If you know of any offhand please advise. The glass world seems to be a little bit of a subculture. Hard to find and even harder to verify it is a genuine article (correct me if I'm wrong, just musing).

doubledown,

Nycdeisel

I think the glass world(at least in the US) is huge, and is kind of mainstream but is still VERY local in states and throughout the US in regards to brands and such.

I know of some nice diffused small bubblers on Etsy.

see

cascadiaglassworks
and
glasstafarian

glasstafarian is more custom stuff.

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom