Need help to extract vapor in a 'clean' way

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGlass

Hello to all FC users,

at this time and after try many devices for vaporizing, my current setup is this one :

[img=FluxBB bbcode test]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m611/0675477985/IMAG0067.jpg[/img]

I have cut the top of my vapor genie glass (the bowl + the piece with their ceramic filter) with an angle grinder and i have adapted it to fit in the downstem of my double bong.

Believe me or not, it's the best way that i have found for get THICKS clouds of REAL TASTY vapor !!!
This best TASTE come surely of the all glass path..... and i've found this method MORE efficient than an Extreme, for instance (bag or whip, elbow pack method or not....).

The only drawback : it's long to end the bowl, because you have to reactivate the process of vaporization each toke. I mean, if i inhale for about 16 sec, maybe the first 8 secs are just for "activate" the process, so i inhale anything during 50 % of time....and it's long !

And if you add a little kief with your herb, it's now incredibly & amazingly tasty, but it's so so so so so
so so long to end a simple bowl.....

It's why i need your help and your brains : i am looking for a way to 'automating' this process....
extract the vapor out of my bong and filling bags with this great vapor.

Maybe with an air pump or a little vaccum, 'hooked' to my bong ? But i need a 'clean' air path, i am ok
for silicon tubing, but NOT for plastics, pvc, etc.....

All your ideas are welcome ! Thanks and thanks again !

GoGlass,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Looking at your sig, GoGlass... I'd say wait for next week...VHW + your bong will open new horizons in the vape experience in terms of flavor+thickness!
For the forced air part... I'd say an aquarium pump +silicone tubing could do the trick....

FLskwat,

crawdad

floatin
thats real cool, congrats on the work. i really want to find a water/ice bong i can directly put my vg glass diffuser on top of, its about the only thing im craving for in terms of adding new pieces to my mix.

just to ask, you 100% you got a tight fit? wonder if some side air seepage is causing the hits to be so long. supposed you could plug the very top with thumb and draw to check, you probably did this. ha. anyhow, best of luck! :peace:

crawdad,

GoGlass

Hi FLskwat, thanks for your reply ! Yep i have big hope to improve the system with the VripTech (in fact i received it yesterday, but all glass parts were broken .....)
I have thought about aquarium pumps but i only found pumps who pull out air, and there is no specific place where the air is taken, so i can't connect the 'intake air pump' with my bong......

Crawdad, i think i've got a tight fit, even if for now it's 'artisanal' (i use silicon paste for make joint).
But i have found a guy who gonna makes me specific bowl, who fit with the VG Top, and fit my downstem in a GlassOnGlass style.... Have you ever connect your VG Glass with a water filtraton system ?

GoGlass,

crawdad

floatin
no i have not, not yet. i wish i could take the top into a store and just test fit it on a bunch of stuff, that would make quick work but it aint like i got a bongs r' us around here.

crawdad,

GoGlass

Hey Crawad, just buy simple silicon tube (medical grade) and a simple cheap borosiliocate bubbler.
Connect your VG Glass to the bubbler with the tube... and that's it !
Not expensive, not so handy, but i have use this setup for 10 months and it's amazing! You must try it !!!!

GoGlass,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom