Need Help in Buying a Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawshook

Solod out.
I need a cheap vaporizer (~$100) that can work well with both hash oil, and liquid nicotine. Any suggestions?

cawshook,

Doug

Just passing time
I would get a variable voltage battery of sorts (Ego something?), one of the millions tanks for your e juice, and a load as you go type oil coil (ruvaped.com has some good options). You should be able to do all of that for a lot less than $100 I would assume.

Doug,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
When you say hash oil... what consistency are you talking about? Liquidish honey oil? Wax? Shatter?

Caligula,

happygun13

I too am in the same boat and am wondering what I should buy. Is it enough to buy one of the pen kits out there that comes with the battery, charger and mouth piece? I will already have a tank filled and ready to go with a 510 thread to attach. Doug you mentioned something called an oil coil. What is that? Is it necessary with oils? Thanks!

mod note: Same boat or not, you're still hijacking someone else's thread. Start your own 'what should I buy' thread.

happygun13,

DabComa

Stuck in Dab Coma
If your looking for an atomizer that fits a 510 thread that works for oils, go with a Vape Ape, fragile, but unbeaten in the handheld vape world, and for your nicotine hits just go with an atomizer for e fluid that threads a 510 and tickles your fancy

DabComa,

cawshook

Solod out.
I actually just bought an ecig, so mods can close this thread, but i appreciate the help.

cawshook,

cawshook

Solod out.
No the ecig is just for the nicotine. I have an MFLB with a concentrate trey, so i'll just use that for my hash oil. I just would've prefered not to because its kind of a pain in the ass if I overload the tray, and the oil spills out onto the screen.
The thing is i found an ecig for just 40$ and i thought fuck it, ill just be careful with my MFLB. They're Diplomat ecigs btw. If anyone wants to know more about it feel free to message me.

When you say hash oil... what consistency are you talking about? Liquidish honey oil? Wax? Shatter?
BTW its iso hash oil. I dont know alot about hash oil, and i dont usually make it, but i decided to try it once.
For the first batch i got like 9 gs of decent bud and shook it for about a minute, then let it evaporate on a pyrex glass. Consistecy i would say was somewhat liquidish, but very very viscous.
The other batch i made was using like 50-60 gs of good shake. Shook it around for about 20 seconds, and the let it evaporate. This was more like shatter i guess, and tasted much better. Any advice and tips for next time?
I prefer Iso because its safe, and theres less room for anyting to go wrong, but id love to listen to other ideas.

Last edited:
cawshook,

Caligula

Maximus
No the ecig is just for the nicotine. I have an MFLB with a concentrate trey, so i'll just use that for my hash oil. I just would've prefered not to because its kind of a pain in the ass if I overload the tray, and the oil spills out onto the screen.
The thing is i found an ecig for just 40$ and i thought fuck it, ill just be careful with my MFLB. They're Diplomat ecigs btw. If anyone wants to know more about it feel free to message me.

BTW its iso hash oil. I dont know alot about hash oil, and i dont usually make it, but i decided to try it once.
For the first batch i got like 9 gs of decent bud and shook it for about a minute, then let it evaporate on a pyrex glass. Consistecy i would say was somewhat liquidish, but very very viscous.
The other batch i made was using like 50-60 gs of good shake. Shook it around for about 20 seconds, and the let it evaporate. This was more like shatter i guess, and tasted much better. Any advice and tips for next time?
I prefer Iso because its safe, and theres less room for anyting to go wrong, but id love to listen to other ideas.

Try Everclear or better yet Grape Alcohol (195 proof). Also, for oils of that sort, you might consider using the 2.4 ohm Omicron carts from Up Tech.

Caligula,

Caligula

Maximus
Well that depends on what type of ecig mod you have. Obviously it would need to be capable of running 3.4v @ 2.4 ohms and I think you need a threading adapter... but aside from that I'm lost. I'm sure someone else who knows more can chime in on this... or simply consider buying an Omicron. they are relatively inexpensive and very versatile. But yes, just put about 0.7g of oil in the cart and go to town! Very convenient... but you do need to load a minimum of .5g, however UP Tech is coming out with a load as you go (single dab loads) cart with a ceramic wick for the Omicron. Looks pretty win.

You can order both the cartridges and the Omicron from www.planetvape.ca

I'd assume that's a better bet for you since they are also in Canada and are authorized retailers for these parts.

Last edited:
Caligula,
Reactions: Doug

cawshook

Solod out.
That was very helpful, thank you. ill consider buying the omicron. Any thoughts on diff btwn v2 and 2.5 for a light user? 30$ diff, is it worth it?
If im going to spend 50$ for cartidges might as well buy the whole kit for 70$.

Last edited:
cawshook,

Caligula

Maximus
That was very helpful, thank you. ill consider buying the omicron. Any thoughts on diff btwn v2 and 2.5 for a light user? 30$ diff, is it worth it?
If im going to spend 50$ for cartidges might as well buy the whole kit for 70$.

Probably only need the v2.0... IIRC the only change is that the 2.5 had an auto on/off timer. that's something you'll never use if all you use the unit for its vaping oil from those carts. besides, if it ever died, UP Tech will replace it with a 2.5 under warranty. I'd say save the 30 bucks and get some extra carts with the cash.

Also please do come back and post in the Omicron thread if you get one. Those carts are amazing but need some practice to use properly. There are simple steps to take to make sure you don't have any issues and wasted oil or dead carts.

mike.levy

banned spam shill from vaporizerusa dot net
I need a cheap vaporizer (~$100) that can work well with both hash oil, and liquid nicotine. Any suggestions?
I have been smoking a pack a day of reds for almost 10 years and I never thought I would make the switch to an e-cig, a buddy of mine got this ecig called the blaze twin pack and gave me one of the units to try and out of all of the units I have tried this is the only one that rips like I want it to. You can change out the takes with any 510 tank, and what I like about it is you can adjust the voltage I keep mine on the highest setting.

mike.levy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom