Gear Need help finding a travel Dab rig/Concentrate Bubbler

I've been using a home dab and vape for a while now. But i travel with a band and am on a bus a lot. Looking to get a road/travel Dome and Nail Bubbler so i can share with guys on the bus and for when i have mad kidney stone pain.

Anyone know where online or custom i can get one at a decent price? Looking for something unworked since i dont want someone wonderful art work getting messed up by a bad highway road.

Im talking something like a Beer Glass mini range or size. 14mm tops. Has to be stashable in a case if at all possible. Any help would be amazing guys thinks.

thetrufeisty,

weedemon

enthusiast
I have a lil ehle 100ml with a hmk curve. it's portable, but not really pocket freindly... mgiht suit your needs for on the bus though! :) I love my ehle!

weedemon,

doobiedaddy

High on life. And weed.
What about a pen vaporizer / battery powered concentrate vaporizer. They can make pretty big clouds especially the bigger ones. Best advantage is they're so convenient to use. Load once and you're good for a week, take a rip with the press of a button. Big list of pen vaporizers and concentrate vaporizers here, lots of links to good deals. squidoo com what-is-a-pen-vaporizer-concentrate-vaporizer-or-oil-vaporizer-concentrate-vaporizers-explained

Modnote: De-linked. Affiliate links and related sites are not welcome.

doobiedaddy,
Top Bottom